UPSC NDA Result out for Phase II | Check your NDA 2 2018 result here
UPSC NDA Result 2018 – Get the direct link to check the UPSC 2018 NDA 2 result here. Also get the information on commence of Next session.
UPSC NDA Result 2018 – Phase 2
UPSC NDA Result 2018 has been released for the Phase 2 exam. The exam for UPSC NDA 2 was conducted on 9th September 2018. Candidates eagerly waiting for their results can now check it from the direct link provided here. In addition, the result page also contains on the details of the further recruitment process. And with that, the successful candidates will have to register themselves in the Indian Army Recruiting website within 2 weeks of publishing the result. Get the direct link to download the NDA 2 result PDF below.
How to Download UPSC NDA 2 Result 2018?
- Click on the direct link provided above and a new page will appear on the screen with downloaded PDF.
- Visit the official website of UPSC.
- Look for what’s new section and click on Final Result – National Defence Academy 2018.
- A new page will appear on the screen with Result PDF link.
- Click on the PDF Link and Download the Result.
- Now save and take a print out of the final result NDA 2018
The approximate number of vacancies to fill on the results of this examination will be as under :-
- National Defence Academy: 360 (208 for Army, 60 for Navy and 92 for Air Force)
- Naval Academy: 55 (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
- Total: 415
Exams were conducted in the following places:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
Scheme of Examination
|General Ability Test||2||2.30 hours||600|
ALL THE BEST!!!
Stay Tuned for more Examination related updates and notifications. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!