UPSC IES Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 581 ESE Vacancy!
- UPSC IES Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates:
- UPSC IES Vacancy Details:
- UPSC IES Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Procedure of UPSC IES Recruitment 2019
- How to Apply for UPSC IES Recruitment 2019
- Application Fees:
UPSC IES Recruitment 2019 – UPSC has released recruitment notification for 581 vacancies of Engineering services. Here, candidates can get the details regarding IES 2019 Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria etc.
UPSC IES Recruitment 2019
The Union Public Selection Commission has rolled out ESE Exam 2019 Notification on 26th September 2018. The online application has started today, i.e 26th September and it will be closed on 22nd October. The IES Preliminary Exam 2019 will be conducted on 6th January 2019 and all the students who will clear the prelims exam will be shortlisted to appear in IES Mains Exam, which will be conducted in July 2019. If you are willing to start your carrier in the engineering services, then apply online now. Scroll down to get the details of UPSC IES recruitment 2019 here.
|UPSC IES Notification 2019 Release date||26th September 2018|
|UPSC IES 2019 online application start date||26th September 2018|
|UPSC IES 2019 online application last date||22nd October 2018|
|IESE 2019 Preliminary Exam Date||6th January 2019|
|IESE 2019 Prelims Result||February 2019|
|IESE 2019 Mains Exam Date||July 2019|
UPSC IES Vacancy Details:
UPSC has released recruitment notification for Engineering services. The total no. of vacancy this year is 581.
UPSC IES Eligibility Criteria
For admission to the examination, a candidate must have –
- Obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India. or
- Passed Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India). or
- Obtained a degree/diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/College/Institution and under such
conditions as may be recognized by the Government for the purpose from time to time. or
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (India).
- Minimum- 21 Years
- Maximum- 30 Years
Selection Procedure of UPSC IES Recruitment 2019
Selection will be through online test, followed by personal interview. The structure of online examination will be as under:
- Phase I – Prelims Exam
- Phase II – Mains Exam
- Phase III – Personality Test
How to Apply for UPSC IES Recruitment 2019
- Click on the direct link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Click on the Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
|General / OBC||Rs. 200/-|
We have mentioned all the eminent information on UPSC IES Recruitment 2019. We are sure that you are working hard to clear the UPSC IES Recruitment Exam, and hence, we are confident that your efforts will be rewarded. Just keep going!
ALL THE BEST!
Share your thoughts/queries here!