UPSC IAS Answer Key | Check official GS – I and GS – II Answer key here!
Calculate your score in UPSC IAS Prelims Exam – UPSC IAS Answer Key
UPSC IAS Answer Key
UPSC IAS Answer Key for prelims examination for GS – I and GS – II is released on official UPSC Website. Applicants can check the answer key to get a clear idea about the result. This will give you an idea of your performance in the GS – I and GS – II Examination.
UPSC IAS official answer key
The official answer key has been released for both GS – I and GS – II. Applicants can check their performance in the examination here. We have also attached the official question paper so as to help you evaluate your performance.
GS – I AnswerKey:-
GS – II Answer Key :-
UPSC IAS Question Paper PDF
- UPSC IAS Answer Key 2017 of Prelims (CSAT) will contain the correct answers for General Studies Paper I and General Studies Paper II.
- In the paper I, there will be 100 questions of 200 marks in Paper I. Whereas in Paper II, the number of questions vary every year which are asked for 200 marks.
- The candidates who will be able to score 33 percent marks in GS Paper II and qualifying marks in Paper I will be considered as qualified in UPSC IAS Prelims and will be eligible to appear the IAS main examination.
How to Download UPSC IAS Prelims Answer Key 2017?
- Log on to the official website of UPSC.
- Look for the relevant notification and click on the link corresponding to it.
- A new page will appear with Official UPSC IAS Answer Key, Save it.
- Download & take a print out of the Answer key for future reference.
IAS Prelims Answer Key 2017 – Calculation of Marks
Given below is the procedure of calculation of marks in IAS Prelims 2017 exam-
|Specifications for the calculation||Scheme of marking|
|For the correct answer||GS/CSAT paper 1= +2, GS/CSAT paper 2= +2.5|
|For the wrong answer||1/3rd of marks|
|Total Marks (exam)||400 (each paper will carry 200 marks)|
|Aggregate Score||Marks obtained in paper 1 + Marks obtained in paper 2 – negative marks|
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!