UPSC Civil Services Application form 2018 – Direct Link to Application Form
Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Examination Pattern, Application Fee and a direct link to the UPSC Civil Services Application Form – UPSC Civil Services Application form 2018
UPSC Civil Services Application form 2018
UPSC Civil Services Application form 2018 is out through an official notification on the website. All the aspirants can find a link to application form down the post. The application process started on 7th February 2018 and the same can be done till 6th March 2018. Union Public Service Commission conducts Civil services Examination Every Year. The application to UPSC will subject of Eligibility criteria as per the official notification. Candidates are advised to check Eligibility criteria down the post before filling the UPSC Civil Services Application form 2018.
Below are the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Examination Pattern, Application Fee, Official notification and a direct link to the UPSC Civil Services Application Form;
Important Dates to Remember:
|UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018 Release Date||7th Feb 2018|
|Starting Date to Submit UPSC Civil Services 2018 Application Form||7th Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Submit UPSC Civil Services Online Form 2018||6th March 2018|
|UPSC IAS 2018 Preliminary Exam Date||3rd June 2018|
|Civil Services / IAS 2018 Main Examination Date||28th September 2018|
- Aspirants must have a college degree from any govt. recognized university or equivalent.
The minimum age for the candidates applying for UPSC Examination should be 21 and the maximum age varies as per the various categories mentioned below;
|Category||Upper age limit|
|J & K Domicile||GEN=37 Year, OBC= 40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year, PH=50 Year|
|Disabled servicemen.||GEN=37 Year, OBC=40 Year, SC/ST=40 Year.|
- It is mandatory for all UPSC exam that the candidate must be an Indian personnel.
- A citizen of Nepal, a citizen of Bhutan or any refugee from other country can apply for the IAS 2018 examination. To fulfill the Nationality criteria, they must have the permanent plan to settle in India.
How to apply for UPSC Civil Services 2018 ?
- Visit the Official website of UPSC.
- Homepage will appear on the screen, from there select Civil Services Notification.
- If click on that notification, the Civil Service exam 2018 registration form will be displayed on the screen
- Read all the instruction as stated in it.
- Fill the registration form after reading all the instructions.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Read registration form carefully after filling it. Make the correct changes in the form which are required and check it again.
- Click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee via preferred mode of transaction.
- Print the application form for future reference.
UPSC Civil Services Examination Pattern:
The UPSC Civil Services / IAS 2018 exam pattern will help you in studying for IAS exam. As we all know this exam is one of the most difficult examination in our country. To clear this exam you should have a full proof plan and for that, you must have an eye for the Civil Services 2018 exam pattern.
UPSC IAS Prelims 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Sections||Number of Questions.||Duration per section||Maximum Marks|
|Paper I: General Studies||100||2 Hours||200|
|Paper II: Aptitude test||80||2 Hours||200
Total Marks= 400
UPSC IAS Mains 2018 Exam Pattern:
|Paper-A.||Modern Indian Language skills||300|
|Paper-B.||English Language skills||300|
|Paper-6.||Optional Subject Paper-1||250|
|Paper-7||Optional Subject Paper-2||250|
CHECK OFFICIAL UPSC Civil Services Notification 2018
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!