UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018
- UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018
- Important Dates for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018:
- CAPF 2018 Vacancy:
- Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018:
- Selection Process for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018:
- Examination Paper Pattern for Paper I:
- Examination Paper Pattern for Paper II:
- Physical Standards for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018:
- Application Fee:
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR UPSC CAPF AC RECRUITMENT
- How to apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018?
- Exam Centres for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment:
- Click here for UPSC CAPF Official Notification:
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018 – 398 Vacancies for CAPF Assistant Commandant
UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018
UPSC or Union Public Service Commission has released notification for UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant. There are in all 398 vacancies for the post of Assistant Commandant. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the post of the Central Armed Police Force. Candidates can fill online application form till 21 May 2018.
Important Dates for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018:
- Release of UPSC CAPF AC notification 2018 – 25th April 2018
- Online Applications Start – 25th April 2018
- Last Date to apply for UPSC CAPF AC – 21st May 2018
- Last Date for payment of fee: 21st May 2018
CAPF 2018 Vacancy:
- BSF- 60
- CRPF – 179
- CISF – 84
- SSB – 29
- ITBP – 46
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018:
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess graduation degree from a government recognized university
- Age limit: Candidate should be a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 25 years as on 1st August 2018. Candidate should not be born earlier than 2nd August 1993 and not later than 1st August 1998
- Citizenship: Candidate should be a citizen of India
- Male and Female, both are eligible to apply for the post
- Medical Criteria: Candidate should fulfill medical standards set by UPSC
Selection Process for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018:
- Stage I: Written Examination
- Stage II: Physical Standards Test/Physical Efficiency Test/Medical Test
- Stage III: Personal Interview
- Final Selection/Merit List
Stage I: Written Examination – The Written test will be held on 12th August 2018. It will comprise of Paper I and Paper 2. The Papers are available Bilingually in both Hindi and English.
|Paper||Subject||Marks||Timing||Type of Paper|
|Paper I||General Ability and Intelligence||250 Marks||10.00 am to 12.00 PM||Objective Type paper|
|Paper II||General Studies, Essay and Comprehension||200 Marks||2.00 PM to 5.00 PM||Descriptive Paper|
Examination Paper Pattern for Paper I:
|Paper I - General Ability and Intelligence||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Ability, General Science, Current Events of National and International Importance, Indian Polity and Economy, History of India, Indian and World Geography,||125 Questions||250 marks|
Examination Paper Pattern for Paper II:
|Paper II||Subject||Marks||Topics of Study|
|Part A||Essay Questions||80 marks||modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle,
geography, polity and economy, knowledge of security and human rights issues, and analytical ability.
|Part B||– Comprehension, précis writing, other communications/language skills||120 marks||Comprehension passages, précis writing, developing
counter arguments, simple grammar and other aspects of language testing.
Stage II: Physical Standards Test/Physical Efficiency Test/ Medical Test.
A Pregnant Female candidate will be rejected at the time of PET/PST
|100 Meters race||In 16 seconds||In 18 seconds|
|800 Meters race||In 3 minutes 45 seconds||In 4 minutes 45 seconds|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meters(3 chances)||3.0 meters(3 chances)|
|Shot Put (7.26 Kgs.)||4.5 Meters||-|
Physical Standards for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates require the following minimum physical standards to be eligible for the job.
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Chest||81cm with 5 cm expansion||-|
|Weight||50 KG||46 KG|
Personal Interview/Personality Test:
Candidates who are selected in the PET/PST will be called for interview. Interview carries 150 marks.
Final Selection/Merit List: Merit list will be drawn based on the marks obtained in all the three selection process.
- General/UR/OBC– Rs. 200
- Female/SC/ST/ – No Fee
- Mode of Payment: Digital/ Pay by Cash at SBI Branch
How to apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018?
- Click Here to apply for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018 – Click Here
- Registration comprises Part I and Part II
- Part I of registration comprises of submitting all personal, academic details
- Part II registration comprises of upload of Photograph and Signature, Payment of Fee
- Click on Part I And submit all personal, details
- Complete your registration by paying the application fee in Part II of Registration
Exam Centres for UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment:
Agartala, Gangtok, Panaj (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Patna,Aizawl, Imphal, Port Blair, Allahabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bareilly, Jammu, Sambalpur, Bhopal, Jorhat, Shillong, Chandigarh, Chandigarh, Kochi, Shimla, Chennai, Kohima, Srinagar, Cuttack, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Lucknow, Tirupati, Delhi, Madurai, Udaipur, Dharwad, Mumbai, Vishakhapatnam, Dispur, Nagpur.
UPSC CAPF AC Admit card: It is mandatory to carry admit card without which the candidates will not be allowed inside the examination hall. Candidates must carry anyone valid Photo ID proof like AADHAR, PAN, Passport, Drivers license, or Voter ID etc. UPSC will release separate admit cards for each Phase of the exam.
UPSC CAPF Cut off: Cut off is decided by UPSC. Cut off depends on the number of candidates, applicants, the difficulty level of the exam and competitiveness of the exam. Cut off varies every year. Cut off usually sees an upward trend.
UPSC CAPF AC Result: UPSC will release results in phases. Results for Phase I will be released, followed by results for PST/PET/Medical test. Final results will be released after an interview. Final Results will be total marks scored by the candidate in each stage of the exam.
UPSC CAPF AC Preparation Tips: Being an exam for UPSC Police forces, you will have to achieve a lot of fitness goals. It’s not just about cracking the online exam, you will also have to keep fit.
Click here for UPSC CAPF Official Notification:
Stay tuned for more updates on UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2018!
Share your thoughts/queries here!