UPPCL Recruitment 2018 Announced for Assistant Engineers | Apply Online
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 has been announced for Assistant Engineer posts. Read in details about the application process, vacancies, exam dates here. You can download the UPPCL Notification 2018 for AE PDF here. Also, get the direct link to apply here.
UPPCL Recruitment 2018 for 299 Assistant Engineers
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has announced the recruitment for Assistant Engineers from different streams. The application process for the UPPCL Assistant Engineers shall continue from 6th November to 30th November 2018. UPPCL has announced a vacancy of 299 trainee engineers posts for different engineering categories. Find the details of the UPPCL Notification along with important dates, vacancies, how to apply, application fee given in the sections below.
Important Dates for UPPCL Recruitment for AE 2018
|Notification Released||6th November 2018|
|Application Process Begins||6th November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||30th November 2018|
|Online Exam (Tentative Date)||Last Week of December 2018|
UPPCL AE Vacancy 2018
UPPCL has announced a vacancy of total 299 posts under Assistant Engineers (trainee). The category vacancies are given in the table below:
|Category||Electrical||Electronics & Telecommunication||Computer Science||Civil||Total Vacancies|
How to Apply for UPPCL AE 2018?
The application process for UPPCL AE exam has started. Find below the direct link to apply and follow to steps below. You must remember that the application shall be only through online process.
- Click on the above link.
- There shall be two link: One for “New Registration” and other for “Existing Candidates”.
- Click on ‘Application form Registration’. A new page opens as given below:
- Fill in all your required details, enter the Captcha code and Click ‘Submit’ button.
- Next you can click on the ‘Go to Application‘ link given in the top right end of your screen.
- Fill in all the remaining details like Post applied for, training experience etc.
- With every tab, click on ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Next, click on ‘Preview’ button to go through the completely filled application form to avoid any mistake.
- On clicking ‘Final Submit’, you shall receive an SMS/email with your Application Number.
- Save your application Number for Future reference.
- Next you will be redirected to Fee Payment.
Find the details of Fee Payment given below.
Application Fee and How to Pay?
The application fees for different categories is given in the table below:
|General/OBC (Non creamy layer)/Candidates of states other than UP||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST (for UP domicile only)||Rs. 700/-|
After submitting your completely filled Application Form, you shall be redirected to the Fee Payment Process. A new portal opens where you can pay through any one of ONLINE or OFFLINE mode.
- For Online Payment of UPPCL AE Exam, you shall be redirected to the payment gateway, where you can pay through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- For Offline Mode, you have to download the generated Challan and pay through SBI Bank Branches only.
UPPCL Recruitment Official Notification PDF
For more detailed information, you can read read through the UPPCL Official Notification 2018 for AE recruitment from the link given below.
We hope our information on UPPCL Recruitment of AE 2018 was sufficient. We will be back soon with more information on the recruitment process soon. Till then, Happy learning!!
Share your thoughts/queries here!