UPPCL Recruitment 2019 To be Announced for Technician (Line) | Apply Online
UPPCL Recruitment 2019: UPPCL will soon publish official notification for the post of technician (line) Gr II. There are 4102 vacancies in total in UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) for the Technician.
Read Detailed UPPCL Notice for Technician (Line) in Hindi
UPPCL Recruitment 2019 for 4102 Vacancies for Technician (Line)
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited will soon publish the recruitment for Technician (Line). The application process for the UPPCL Technician will begin tentatively in the month of March 2019.
UPPCL has announced a vacancy of 4102 Technicians. Find the details of the UPPCL Notification along with important dates, vacancies, how to apply, application fee given in the sections below.
UPPCL Recruitment Exam Dates 2019
UPPCL will expectedly release the official notification for UPPCL Recruitment to the post of Technician in the third week of March 2019.
Given below are the tentative dates for UPPCL Recruitment for Technician (Line):
|UPPCL Recruitment Notification PDF will be released on||Third week of March 2019|
|UPPCL Application Form will be available from||Third week of March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment||Third week of April 2019|
|UPPCL Recruitment exam is scheduled for (Tentative Date)||June/July 2019|
UPPCL Vacancy 2019 for Technician
UPPCL has announced a total of 4102 vacancies for the post of Technician (Line). The category-wise vacancies are given in the table below:
How to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2019?
The application process for UPPCL Technician will begin tentatively in March 2019. Find below the direct link to apply and follow to steps below. You must remember that the application shall be only through online process.
- Click on the above link.
- There shall be two link: One for “New Registration” and other for “Existing Candidates”.
- Click on ‘Application form Registration’. A new page opens as given below:
- Fill in all your required details, enter the Captcha code and Click ‘Submit’ button.
- Next you can click on the ‘Go to Application‘ link given in the top right end of your screen.
- Fill in all the remaining details like Post applied for, training experience etc.
- With every tab, click on ‘Save and Next’ button.
- Next, click on ‘Preview’ button to go through the completely filled application form to avoid any mistake.
- On clicking ‘Final Submit’, you shall receive an SMS/email with your Application Number.
- Save your application Number for Future reference.
- Next you will be redirected to Fee Payment.
Find the details of Fee Payment given below.
UPPCL Recruitment Application Fee: How to pay?
The application fee for different categories is given in the table below:
|General/OBC (Non creamy layer)/Candidates of states other than UP||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ST (for UP domicile only)||Rs. 700/-|
After submitting your completely filled Application Form, you shall be redirected to the Fee Payment Process. A new portal opens where you can pay through any one of ONLINE or OFFLINE mode.
- For Online Payment of UPPCL AE Exam, you shall be redirected to the payment gateway, where you can pay through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- For Offline Mode, you have to download the generated Challan and pay through SBI Bank Branches only.
Share your thoughts/queries here!