UPPCL Exam Pattern 2018 – Check Detailed Paper Pattern for All Posts
- UPPCL Exam Pattern 2018
- About UPPCL Vacancies 2018
- UPPCL Exam Pattern in Details
- Important Links
Check the detailed UPPCL Assistant Accountant, Accounts Officer and Technician Grade II (Electrical) Pattern 2018 here. Students who are searching for UP Power Corporation Office Assistant Exam Pattern 2018 can refer the following article. Get detailed UPPCL exam pattern 2018 here.
UPPCL Exam Pattern 2018
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) had earlier issued a notification to recruit a total of 2842 candidates for multiple posts. The posts are Accounts Officer, Assistant Accountant and Technician Grade II (Electrical). Yes, you heard it right! UPPCL is looking for young, dynamic and eligible candidates for the post of Accounts Officer, Assistant Accountant and Technician Grade II (Electrical). It is obvious that students who are applying for these posts must need the exact UPPCL Exam Pattern to get a reference. In this article, we have shared the exam pattern of UPPCL for each and every post. On the top of that, students can still apply until 13th March 2018.
About UPPCL Vacancies 2018
The next big question is what are the vacancies? So here is the answer: In 2018, there is a large number of vacancies accounting to a total of 2842 posts to be filled. Candidates should read about the UPPCL exam pattern right now to make sure that they do not miss this opportunity. The selection process of UPPCL includes computer-BasedTests & Interviews. Not taking much time, let’s move straightly to the UPPCL paper pattern 2018.
UPPCL Exam Pattern in Details
The pattern can be further subdivided for three posts which are:
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Accountant
- Technician Grade II (Electrical)
Now, let’s check the UPPCL exam pattern for each of the above-stated posts:
For Accounts Officer
Accounts Officer selection process includes the following stages:
- Computer Based Test
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- The CBT carries 200 marks.
- There is negative marking scheme of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Once you are qualified in the CBT, you will be called for Interview.
- The number of candidates equal to thrice the number of vacancies available will be called for this stage.
- The score obtained in both the tests will undergo normalization.
- The Final Merit List will be prepared based on the score obtained in CBT & Interview together.
|Test||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Computer Based Test||200||200||40|
UPPCL Paper Pattern for Assistant Accountant
The selection process for Assistant Accountant comprises of:
Computer Based Test (CBT)
- UPPCL Recruitment Board refers your educational qualification to shortlist your profile
- Once shortlisted, you need to appear for Computer Based Test.
- This exam is objective type.
- This test will have two papers.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted from your score for each wrong answer
|Test||Topics||Max Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Computer Based Test – Paper 1||DOEACC||50||25|
|Computer Based Test – Paper 2||General English & General Hindi||150|
|Accountancy and Income Tax|
Technician Grade-II (Electrical) Paper Pattern
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification(DV)
Details about Computer Based Test (CBT)
- For the post of Technician Grade II, a candidate needs to appear for the Computer Based Test.
- The CBT Paper 1 is qualifying in nature.
- Your CBT Paper 2 paper will be taken into consideration only if you qualify CBT Paper 1.
- The Final Merit list would be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in CBT Paper 2.
|Test||Topics||Max Marks||Max Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Computer Based Test – Paper 1||Computer Knowledge (NIELIT – CCC)||50||50||20|
|Computer Based Test – Paper 2||General Studies & Reasoning Ability||20||20||67|
- The Document Verification happens when you qualify CBT Paper 2
- If you are found eligible after document verification, you will be selected for this post.
|UPPCL Technician Grade Recruitment 2018||Click Here|
|UPPCL Official Website||Click Here|
We have furnished each and every information related to UPPCL Exam Pattern 2018. We hope that you have liked our article. If yes, then stay tuned for more updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!