UP Police Vacancy 2018 : 41520 Constables Posts
UP Police Vacancy 2018 : Know everything about recruitment of 41520 post for Police Constable.
UP Police Vacancy 2017-18
Aspiring for Police Jobs? Here is a good news for all the aspirants. UP Police Bharti has announced around 41520 constable posts. The Application process will start from 22nd January 2018. Last date to fill the application form is 22nd February. Application of the candidates are subjected to various eligibility criteria. In this article, you will find all the required eligibility criteria , UP police constable syllabus other aspectes of UP Police Vacancy 2018.
Important dates to remember:
The online registration process for the application of 41520 constable posts will strat from 22nd January till 22nd February 2018. Aplication fee can be paid no later than 23rd February.
|Online registration||22 Jan. 2018|
|Last Date of Online registration||22 Feb. 2018|
|Fee Submissions last date||23 Feb. 2018|
Details of the vacancy:
Below is the detail breakdown of all the vacancies for both Reserve public Police and Reserve Regional Armed Constabulary as per various categories;
(A.) Reserve public police (Aarakshi Nagril Police);
|Category||No. of vacancy|
(B.)Reserve Regional Armed Constabulary (Aarakshi pradeshik Armed Constabulary);
|Category||No. of vacancy|
- Minimum age for a male candidate is 18 years and maximum being 22 years as of 1st July 2018. The candidate should not be born before 02 July 1996 and after 01 July 2000.
- For a female candidate, The minimum age is 18 years and maximum is 25years as of 1st July 2018. The candidate should not be born before 02 July 1993 and after 01 July 2000.
- Age Relaxation for OBC, SC, ST will be applicable as per government rules.
- Applicant must have completed 12th/Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board.
How to Apply?
- The application for UP Police Vacancy can be done through Online Mode Only.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Documents Verification and Interview
Physical Parameters details are available below;
Physical Standard :
For Male Candidates :
Height– 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Candidates)
Weight– According to Height But Min. 50 Kg.
Chest– 79 cm. (77 cm Only for ST Candidates). 5 cm. Phulav Compulsory.
For Female Candidates :
Height– 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Candidates).
Weight– Min. 40 Kg. Compulsory
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://uppbpb.gov.in
Application Fee – Rs. 400 for all category candidates. You can pay the fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Baking or E-challan.
How to Apply UP Police Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Check the UP Police application link from the latest recruitment notice.
- Fill the application form with all the relevant details.
- Upload the documents and latest photograph.
- Applicants need to pay application fee.
- Click on submit button on or before the last date.
- Download and take printout for future reference.
Stay tuned for more updates on UP Police Vacancy 2018. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!