UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 – 5000 Vacancies Announced
- UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- Important Dates for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
- How to Apply Online for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 ?
- UP Police Sub Inspector Selection Process 2019
- UP Police Sub Inspector Salary 2019
- UP Police Sub Inspector Bharti Vacancy 2019
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has planned to recruit over 5000 candidates for the post of Sub Inspector. UP Police Bharti and Promotion board announced that 42,000 U.P Police Constable and 5000 Sub inspectors will be recruited by 2020. Know all about UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019: how to apply online, eligibility criteria, selection process and more.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2019 Important Highlights
- The head of UP Police Bharti and Promotion Board, Mr Raj Kumar Vishvakarma announced that the recruitment will commence by September 2019.
- The UP Police Recruitment Board is going to announce the official recruitment notification in September 2019. Here is what we know so far.
- The tender has been released to look for a suitable institution to conduct the written examination.
- Despite having reservations in vacancy, no ST candidate cleared the UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018. Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes will have a different exam center this time around.
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Name of the Post||UP Police Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||5000|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Important Dates for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
The important UP Police Recruitment 2019 Schedule to hire for Sub-Inspectors has been mentioned below.
|UP Police Recruitment Event||Dates|
|Online Application form for Sub-Inspector||End of September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||October 2019|
|UP Sub Inspector Written Exam Dates||End of November or first week of December 2019|
|Physical Efficiency Test Dates||February 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019
Candidates hoping to apply for the Sub-inspector exam should meet the eligibility criteria set by the UP Police Bharti and Promotion Board.
UP Police SI Educational Qualification 2019
Aspirants looking to apply for UP Police Sub Inspector post should have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from a government recognized University.
UP Police SI Age Limit 2019
- The minimum age to apply for the exam is 21 years.
- The maximum age to apply for the examination is 28 years.
UP Police SI Age Relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
How to Apply Online for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2019 ?
The Uttar Pradesh Police Bharti and Promotion Board has not announced the exact dates for the Application form however the date to apply online will commence in September 2019. All candidates who meet the above-mentioned Eligibility Criteria can apply online by following these steps
- Candidates will be able to apply online through the website- www.prpb.gov.in
- Complete the registration process on the website.
- Proceed to fill the online application form with correct information.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable.
Once the application form is successfully submitted, take a print out of the form & fee receipt.
UP Sub Inspector Application Fee 2019
The Application fee that the candidates have to fill to apply online is Rs 400/- for candidates of all categories.
Payment Mode for the application fee is Online: Debit, Credit or Net banking.
UP Police Sub Inspector Selection Process 2019
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the following selection process:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
The candidates will have to clear the Written examination to appear for the second stage that is the Physical Efficiency Test.
Physical Efficiency and Measurement Test
Physical Efficiency Test will be done on the basis of race and measurement.
The Race for different categories has been mentioned as follows-
- For Male candidates: 4.8 kms in 28 minutes.
- For Female candidates: 2.4 kms in 16 minutes.
Candidates are expected to have the following measurements to clear the test
- Height for General Male candidates: 168 cm
- Height for ST Male candidates: 160 cm
- Height for General Female candidates: 152 cm.
- Height for ST Female candidates: 147 cm.
Chest Size (Only for Male candidates)
- Chest size for General Male candidate: 79 cm.
- Chest size for ST Male candidate: 77 cm.
*Check out more Government Jobs Notification
UP Police Sub Inspector Salary 2019
The Pay-scale of a Sub-Inspector in Uttar Pradesh Police is as follows:-
- Rs 9,300/- to Rs 34, 800/- per month.
- Grade Pay – Rs 4,200/-
UP Police Sub Inspector Bharti Vacancy 2019
The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board have announced 5000 vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspector. However, we can see some changes in the vacancy once the official recruitment notification is released on September 2019.
The breakdown of vacancies will be updated after the official notification.
Share your thoughts/queries here!