UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Multiple Post
- UP Police Recruitment 2018
- Latest Update on UP Police Recruitment
- UP Police Recruitment Vacancy Details (Earlier Vacancies):
- Important dates:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- UP Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form:
- Application Fee:
- UP Police Recruitment Official Notification:
Direct link to apply for UP Police recruitment 2018 – Firemen, Jail Warden and Jockey (Horse rider) posts
UP Police Recruitment 2018
UP Police Recruitment for the post of Firemen, Jail Warden and Jockey (Horse rider) is out for a total of 5419 vacant posts. As per the notification, the application process is scheduled to start in the month of October. Any further information regarding the application for UP Police Recruitment will be updated here once it is out on the official website of UP Police.
Latest Update on UP Police Recruitment
UP Police has increased the number of vacancies to 56,880 posts. As per a newspaper article, UP Police has decided to increase the total number of vacancies for the recruitment of Constable(Horse Rider), Fireman, Jail Warden Male & Female. Though the official website has not confirmed the increase in the number of vacancies. We will update you as soon as the same is mentioned on the official website. Read the newspaper article below to know more:
UP Police Recruitment Vacancy Details (Earlier Vacancies):
The below mentioned vacancies were released earlier. We will update this list as soon as the news is mentioned in the official website of UP Police.
|Constable (Horse Rider)||51||21||02||28||102|
|Jail Warden (Male)||1507||632||60||813||3012|
The application schedule and the examination details will soon be notified on the official website of UP Police. We will update the details here as soon as it is announced officially.
|Notification release date||30th September 2018|
|Application Starts||October 2018|
|Last date to Apply||Will notify soon|
- All the applicants must have completed 10+2 (Intermediate) examination from UP board or any other board recognized by the govt. of India.
Age limit (As on 1st July 2018):
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 22 Years
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
Application for all the posts will be subject to physical eligibility of applicants as mentioned down below;
|168 CMS||152 CMS||79-84 CMS|
|160 CMS for ST||147 CMS for ST||77-82 CMS for ST Candidates|
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Application Form:
Direct Link to apply for UP Police 2018 Recruitment
- Visit the official website of UP Police.
- Look for the relevant recruitment for the posts as mentioned above.
- Now register yourself on the official website and save the login credentials.
- Log in using the saved credentials.
- Click on the application link and a new page will appear with the application form.
- Fill the application form very carefully and pay the application fee as mentioned in the application.
- Now check everything and click on submit.
- Download and take a print out of the application details for future reference.
- All the applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/- to complete the application process.
UP Police Recruitment Official Notification:
|Jail Warden||Download Here|
|Horse Rider (Jockey)||Download Here|
ALL THE BEST!!!
Stay tuned to remain updated about various exam info related to UP Police Recruitment 2018.
Share your thoughts/queries here!