UP Police Constable Vacancy 2018 – Check Exam Shift and Schedule Here!
- UP Police Constable Vacancy 2018
- UP Police Vacancy – Important Exam Dates & schedule
- hat is the Total Vacancy in UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018?
- Pay Scale
- UP Police Constable Application form 2018
- How to Fill UP Police 2018 Application Form?
- Uttar Pradesh Police Constable 2018 Exam Pattern
- Official Exam specific Notification for UP Police Constable Recruitment
UP Police Vacancy – Check here the detailed UP Police Constable Vacancy for the year 2018. Get all the details like category wise vacancies, UP Police Vacancy application form and much more.
UP Police Constable Vacancy 2018
Dear UP Police Aspirants,
As you all are aware of the ongoing recruitment of UP Police Constable Vacancy 2018. After the application process was over, Applicants are eager to know about examination schedule & exam date. Well, the wait is over, check all the details related to shifts and schedule in this post. If you have not applied yet, you still have time in your hand to apply for UP Police Vacancy. This is a very good opportunity for all those candidates who aspire to work with Police Force and build their career in UP Police.
UP Police Vacancy – Important Exam Dates & schedule
Admit Card Download Date – 15th June 2018
|Date of Exam||Shift||Time||Total time|
|18th June 2018||1st||10 AM to 12 AM||120 Minutes|
|18th June 2018||2nd||3:30 PM to 5 PM||120 Minutes|
|19th June 2018||1st||10 AM to 12 PM||120 Minutes|
|19th June 2018||2nd||3 AM to 5 PM||120 Minutes|
hat is the Total Vacancy in UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018?
The Department has released a total of 41520 Constable Vacancies (23520 For Civil Police and 18000 for PAC) for the year 2018. The detailed breakdown of UP Police Constable Vacancy is given below. The below vacancies is released by the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow on 14th January 2018 at the official website. A lot of candidates were waiting to get the news of UP Police Constable Vacancy. Therefore, we have mentioned all the required information about UP Police Constable Vacancy 2018. So let’s have a look at UP Police 2018 Vacancy:
- Organized By: UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board)
- Name of the Entrance Test: UP Police Constable Exam 2018
- Name of Post – UP Police Constable
- Total Number of Vacancies: 41520
आरक्षी नागरिक पुलिस भर्ती (Reserve Citizen Police)
|S.No.||Category||Number of Vacancies (Bharti)|
आरक्षी प्रादेशिक आर्म्ड कॉन्स्टेबुलरी भर्ती (Reserved Territorial Armed Constabulary)
|S.No.||Category||Number of Vacancies|
Pay band 4200-20200 grade pay 2000 new pay scale pay matrix Rs 21700 / –
UP Police Constable Application form 2018
All the interested Uttar Pradesh residents who want to Apply for UP Police 2018 Recruitment, have a good opportunity now. Therefore, all the eligible candidates should apply and fill the UP Police 2018 Application Form for 41520 Constable Vacancies. All the interested candidates can do registration on or before the 22nd Feb 2018. Applications are suggested to follow the below-given steps to apply for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
How to Fill UP Police 2018 Application Form?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website – prpb.gov.in
- Rear the official notification of UP Police Vacancies 2018.
- After that, Click on the ‘Candidate Registration’.
- Enger all the required and important details properly.
- Make payment for UP Police application fee.
- Fill other details and Upload your photograph and Signature in appropriate place provided.
- Submit the filled UP Police 2018 Application Form.
- Save and Take printout of application form for future references.
Uttar Pradesh Police Constable 2018 Exam Pattern
UP Police Exam Pattern 2018 is mentioned in this section clearly. The UP Police Constable written test consists of 300 questions and each question will carry 1 mark as weightage. Candidate should note that there is 0.25 Mark will be deducted as a negative marking. UP Police Constable Exam will be conducted in both Hindi and English language except General Hindi section. The Constable paper consists four sections – General Hindi, General Knowledge, Numerical & Mental Ability Test, Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning.
|3||Numerical & Mental Ability Test||75||75|
|4||Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||75||75|
Official Exam specific Notification for UP Police Constable Recruitment
Stay tuned for more updates on UP Police Constable Vacancy 2018. Apply at the earliest!
Share your thoughts/queries here!