UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 | Exam date released!
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
- UP Police Constable Exam Date:
- UP Police Constable Vacancy:
- UP Police Constable Application Form:
- UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria:
Official Notification regarding the recruitment of 49568 vacancies for the posts of Constable Civil police and Constable Armed Pradeshik Constabulary (PAC). The written examination is scheduled for 27th & 28th January 2018. – UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Application for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 has started for the posts of Constable Civil police and Constable Armed Pradeshik Constabulary (PAC) for 49568 Vacancies. Candidates can apply for the above-mentioned posts till 8th December 2018. As per an official Notice, the written examination is scheduled to be conducted on 27th & 28th January 2018. Application for the recruitment will be subject to various Eligibility Criteria as mentioned in this post. Eligible candidates can apply using the direct link provided in this post.
UP Police Constable Exam Date:
|Starting date to Apply online||19th November 2018|
|Closing date to Apply online||8th December 2018|
|Last date for online fee payment||8th December 2018|
|Last date for offline fee payment||10th December 2018|
|Written Exam||27th & 28th January 2018|
As per the official notice, the written examination is scheduled to be conducted on 28th & 29th January 2018. Know shifts and schedules from the official Notice below.
UP Police Constable Vacancy:
|Constable Civil Police||15681||8467||6585||627||31360|
|Constable in Pradeshik Armed Constabulary (PAC)||9104||4916||3824||364||18208|
UP Police Constable Application Form:
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Complete your registration using your personal and educational details.
- Once you register, your login details will be sent to you via E-mail.
- Now login using your login credentials and fill the UP Police Constable application form.
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the official notification.
- Check all the inputs and make sure you fill all the details correctly to avoid rejection of the application.
- Now click on submit and a new page will appear on the screen with final application.
- Save and take a print out of the final application for future reference.
- All the applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs. 400/-.
- Applicants can pay online using Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Offline fees can be paid using E-Challan.
UP Police Constable Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must pass 10+2/ Intermediate examination from any Govt. recognized board or equivalent.
|Age Limit||Male (Born between 2nd July 1996 to 1st July 2000)||Female (Born between 2nd July 1993 to 1st July 2000)|
|Minimum Age||18 Years||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||22 Years||25 Years|
Check official UP Police 2018 Constable Notification:
Hope you liked our post on UP Police Constable Recruitment 2018. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!