UP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2018 – Check Here!
UP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2018 – Check the detailed UP Police pattern as per the latest exam update here.
UP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2018
Check the lates UP Police Constable Exam Pattern in this article. All the candidates who are preparing for the constables’ exam in UP Police can refer the pattern for an adept preparation. The exam will be held soon for a total of 41520 Posts of constables. Candidates who are aspiring to become a constable in the UP Police Department will have to clear the written test before proceeding to the next round. The Uttar Pradesh police department is going to organize the offline exam for constables on 18th and 19th June 2018 respectively. Check complete details of UP Police exam pattern for constables by scrolling down the post.
Phases of the Exam
The exam will be held in four phases. A candidate who wishes to become a constable in the UP police will have to undergo and clear all the mentioned rounds.
|Exam Phases||Examination||Qualifying Marks|
|2nd||Document Verification & Physical Standard Test||Qualifying|
|3rd||Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||Qualifying|
|4th||Merit List and Medical Test|
- The written exam will be conducted in an offline mode
- Candidates need to clear the written exam in order to appear for further rounds
- The final result will be based on the merit list
UP Police Constable 2018 Exam Pattern (For Written Exam)
|3||Numerical and Mental Ability Test||38||76|
|4||Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/ Test of Reasoning||37||74|
Points to be Kept in Mind
- As mentioned earlier also, the exam will be held in offline/ online mode
- The total number of questions in the exam is 120
- Total marks allotted is 300
- Questions will be asked from 4 sections namely, General Knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical and Mental Ability Test, Mental Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/ Test of Reasoning
- You will be rewarded with 2 marks for each right answer
- There is a negative marking scheme too; 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
- The exam will be held in both Hindi and English languages except general Hindi section
UP Police Constable Physical Standards Test
|Male||Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
UP Police Constable Physical Efficiency Test
|Male||4.8 Km||25 min|
|Female||2.4 Km||14 min|
We hope that you have gathered all the necessary information from our article on UP Police Constable Exam Pattern 2018. In case you have any query, you can comment anytime in the comments box below. We would be more than happy to help you.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Share your thoughts/queries here!