UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus PDF Download – Latest UPSESSB Exam Pattern
- UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus
- Important Dates to remember for Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher 2018:
- Educational Qualification :
- UP Assistant Teacher Selection Process
- UP Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern:
- UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise
- Download UP Assistant Teacher Latest Syllabus in PDF
- How to download the Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018:
- What are the Benefits of UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus
UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus – Check complete syllabus for each subject for UP Primary Teacher , Language Teacher, Download Syllabus PDF for UP Assistant Teacher or Sahayak Shikshak Bharti Pariksha
UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus
UP Assistant Teacher Notification 2018 expected on 23rd of January 2018. There will release for a total of 68,500 posts. The detailed state-wise UP Assistant teacher vacancy list will be published with the official notification. The candidates who have passed UPTET or CTET Examination can apply from 25th January 2018 to 5th February 2018.The expected vacancy was mainly to favour employees from Shiksha Mitra, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. Applicants who are working as a Shiksha Mitra will get an additional benefit of 25 marks over the new Candidates in UPTET or CTET Examination. UP Assistant Teacher will recruit primary teachers, language teachers – Urdu, Hindi, Sanskrit, English etc. It is also referred as UP Sahayak Shikshak Bharti.
Important Dates to remember for Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher 2018:
|Notification Release Date||23 January 2018|
|Online Application Start Date||25 January 2018|
|Last Date of Online Registration||05 February 2018|
|Last Date of Application Fee Submission||07 February 2018|
|Last Date of Application Submission||09 February 2018|
|Dates for Correction in Application Form||13 to 15.02.2018|
|Date of Written Exam||12 March 2018|
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate should have passed Two Year BTC/ D.El.Ed Course OR Two Year BTC from Distance Education OR D.Ed Special Education OR Special BTC OR BTC Urdu OR 4 Year B.El.Ed Course.
- Candidates should also have passed UPTET Exam.
UP Assistant Teacher Selection Process
The selection procedure for UP Assistant Teacher consist of following stages.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Aptitude Test
UP Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern:
There will be total 150 questions for 150 marks. Total time duration of the paper will be 3 hours.
|Name of Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Language (Hindi and English)||40||40|
|Environmental & Social Studies||10||10|
|Life Skill Management & Aptitude||10||10|
UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise
Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
संज्ञाप्रकरणत: समान्यप्रश्ना: संधिसूत्रानुसार संधि: संधिविच्छेदश्च- समासा: प्रत्यया: शब्द-रुपाणि, धातुरुपाणि , शिक्षण-विधय: इत्याद|
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
- Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners(use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
Envireonment & Social Studies
- Understanding on Own Environment, Understanding of Children on Environment, Why to Teach Environmental Studies, Teaching of Social Studies, Environmental Studies and Class room Activities, Family, Care of Ones own Body and Ecological System.
- Regional, National and International. International Relations and Events. India’s Achievements in Science and Technology. Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies. Economic and Social Development of India and UP. Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India. Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of UP. Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
Objectives of Teaching English, Phonetics / Transcription, Development of Language skills:- a) Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing (LSRW). b) Communicative skills – Imparting values through Communication, Approaches, Methods & Techniques of teaching : a. Introduction, Definition & Types of Approaches, Methods & Techniques of teaching English b. Remedial Teaching, Teaching of Structures and Vocabulary, Teaching Learning Materials, Lesson Planning, Curriculum & Textbooks – Importance and its need, Evaluation in Language.
Understanding Development, Growth & Maturation – Concept & Nature, Principles of development, Factors influencing Development – Methods and Approaches of Child Psychology Development – observation, Interview, Case study, Experimental, Cross sectional and longitudinal, Development tasks and Hazards.
Analogies, Aeration and Region, Binary Logic, Classification, Block and Calendars, Coded Inequalities, Coding-Decoding, Critical reasoning, Cube Number Series, Puzzles, Symbol and Notations, Van Diagram and Dice, Data Interpretations, Direction Sense Test & Letter Series.
Information in the field of teaching skills, art teaching and school management, technical computers, internet, smartphones, useful applications in teaching, digital, teaching materials.
Life Skill/ Management and Aptitude
Professional conduct and policy, motivation, role of education, constitutional and original origins, penal and punishments are effective use.
How to download the Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018:
- Click on the Above link or Visit the website of Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Board or UPSESSB
- Click on UPPEB UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus of Assistant Teacher Download link
- Download the UP Assistant Teacher syllabus in PDF
- You can get the UP Primary Teacher Written exam syllabus in Hindi also.
What are the Benefits of UP Assistant Teacher Syllabus
The syllabus will give you list of important topics to prepare for each section. You can make a proper study plan and follow it regularly. The UP Primary Teacher Written exam syllabus will help you in finding the right books for each subject.
Stay tuned for more updates on UP Assistant Teacher examination.
Share your thoughts/queries here!