UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Direct Link to Apply Online
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018:
- Important Dates for UKSSSC Recruitment:
- Essential Qualification:
- Physical Standards:
- Physical Endurance Test:
- Required Documents:
- Application Fee:
- How to Apply UKSSSC Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2018?
UKSSSC Recruitment 2018 for Forest Guard or Van Rakshak or UKSSSC Samuh G Forest Guard Van Rakshak Pariksha 2018
UKSSSC Recruitment 2018
UKSSSC has released notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard or Van Rakshak. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for UKSSSC. UKSSSC is an abbreviation for Uttarakhand Subordinate Staff Selection Commission. UKSSSC has released these posts under Samuh G or Group C posts and there are 1218 vacancies for Van Rakshak or Forest Guard.
Vacancy for UKSSSC Recruitment 2018:
Important Dates for UKSSSC Recruitment:
- Notification releasing date – 21 May 2018
- Online Application starts – 21 May 2018
- Online Application form Closes– 04 July 2018
- Last Date for taking the print of the E-challan – 04 July 2018
- Last Day to Pay application fee via E-challan and NEFT/Debit Card – 09 July 2018
Candidates must be passed from HSC/12th/XII standard and must be a domicile of Uttarakhand. The Applicants should have a minimum age of 18 yrs as on 01 July 2017 and not older than 28 yrs. Age relaxation will be given as per applicable rules.
Pay Scale – Level 3, Rs.21700 to Rs.69100
|Male||163 cm||84 cm||05 cm|
|Female||153 cm||79 cm||05 cm|
Physical Endurance Test:
The candidates who are going to apply for the Forest Guard post will have to qualify the Physical Test first. The duration of this test would be 4 hours. There are no marks for the Physical activity test that is given. It will be purely qualifying in nature.
The Male candidates have to cover a distance of 25 kilometres with 10 kilograms weight on their back.
The Female candidates have to cover a distance of 14 kilometres with 5 kilograms weight on their back.
The Male candidates will have to take part in 5m Short put, 4m Long jump, 1.1m High Jump
The Female candidates will have to take part in 3.5m Short put, 2m Long jump, 0.7m High Jump
- Class X and XII Certificates.
- Adhaar Card.
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- Employment card.
- Scanned copies of recent photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Gen/OBC category: 300 Rs
- SC/ST Category: 150 Rs.
How to Apply UKSSSC Uttarakhand Forest Guard 2018?
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC
- Read the notification to know if you are eligible
- Look for the application link
- Fill up all your personal and academic details
- Upload Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format
- Check your application and correct all errors
- Submit the application
- Make payment of application fee
- Take Print out of the application
- The incomplete application form will be rejected.
Click Here to Download UKSSSC Recruitment 2018:
Stay tuned for more updates on UKSSSC Forest Guard 2018!
Share your thoughts/queries here!