TSSPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018 – 114 TSSPDCL JAO Jobs
Important dates, Eligibility criteria, Examination pattern and syllabus, Selection procedure and a direct link to the Application Form – TSSPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018
TSSPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018
TSSPDCL JAO Recruitment 2018 is out through the official notification. The officials from SPDCL of Telangana State had released 114 latest TSSPDCL Jobs and inviting the eligible applicants through online mode. The online application proces started with the payment of Application Fee on 1st February 2018. The last date to fill the application form is 19th February 2018 till 5 PM. Application of all the candidates will be subject of Eligibility criteria as per the notification. Age relaxation will also be provided as per the Government rules.
Below are the important dates, Eligibility criteria, Examination pattern and syllabus, Selection procedure and a direct link to the Application Form;
Important Dates to remember:
|Start Date for Payment of Application Fee||1st February 2018|
|Start Date of Application Submission||2nd February 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee Online||19th February 2018, 5PM|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||19th February 2018, 11:59PM|
|Download of Hall Tickets||15th March 2018|
|Date of Examination||25th March 2018|
Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)
The applicant must possess a degree in B.Com/M.Com in 1st class or must have passed CA/ICWA-Inter from any recognized University in India.
Assistant Engineer (AE)
The applicant must possess a degree in Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Civil Engineering to apply for the relevant post.
NOTE – Candidates can refer to the notification below to ascertain their eligibility before applying.
The age-limit for both the posts is minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years as on 1st January 2018. Age-relaxation rules apply as per State-Government’s laws.
Examination Pattern And Syllabus:
- The written test shall comprise 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark.
- The section A consisting of 80 questions on core subject and the section B consisting of 20 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
- The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes). The language of the exam is in English and Telugu.
It consist of total 80 Marks.
- Accountancy and Advanced Accountancy (35 Marks).
- Cost and Management Accounting (25 Marks).
- Auditing (20 Marks).
It consist of total 20 Marks.
- General Awareness and Numerical Ability:
- Analytical & Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Computer Knowledge.
- The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination only.
- Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise and as per Spirit of Presidential order will be called for verification of Original Certificates in 1:1 ratio.
The minimum qualifying marks in the written examination for the above selection process shall be as follows:
- OC : 40%
- BC : 35%
- SC/ST : 30%
- PH : 30%
Candidates from Reserved and Unreserved families have to pay 100 INR and in additionally, the examination fee is 120 INR on each head. Refer the other details about of pay and on which pay.
How to Apply for TSSPDCL JAO 2018 ?
- Aspirants need to log on to official site.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs and signature.
- Make payment.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for further use.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!