TSPSC Forest Section Officer Admit Card 2017– Direct Link to Download
- TSPSC Forest Section Officer Admit Card 2017
- Click Here to Download TSPSC Forest Section Officer Call Letter
- Click Here to Download TSPSC Forest Section Officer Notification 2017 PDF
- TSPSC Forest Section Officer Exam Pattern & Selection Process
- How to Download TSPSC Forest Section Officer Admit Card 2017
- Instructions for Candidates appearing in TSPSC Forest Officer Exam 2017
TSPSC Forest Section Officer Admit Card 2017- Check link to download TSPSC Forest Section Officer Admit Card/ Call Letter/ Hall Ticket along with procedure of how to download
TSPSC Forest Section Officer Admit Card 2017
TSPSC Forest Section Officer Admit Card 2017- The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released TSPSC Forest Section Officer admit card 2017. The TSPSC examination will be conducted to fill in 90 vacancies for Forest Section Officer post and will be held in online mode (OMR based). The TSPSC exam for forest section officer post will be held on 22nd October 2017.
The TSPSC Admit Card for forest section officer is available for download on the official website of TSPSC and the candidates who have successfully applied can download their admit card copies. We, in this post, have provided the direct Link to download your TSPSC forest section officer call letter 2o17 which will directly take you to the official website. Follow the steps given below to successfully download your TSPSC call letter.
TSPSC Forest Section Officer Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The TSPSC recruitment for Forest Section Officer will take place in 3 stages:
- The selection process will comprise of a written exam (Objective Type & OMR based), walking test and medical test.
- The final selection stage will depend on the marks secured in the exam either online or OMR based, duly giving weightage to the certificate holder as per the rules.
- The final selection of these posts will be based on the marks secured by a candidate in the exam either online or OMR based, duly giving weightage (Bonus marks) to NCC Certificate holders as per rules.
How to Download TSPSC Forest Section Officer Admit Card 2017
Let us go through step-by-step procedure to download TSPSC Forest Section Officer Hall Ticket 2017-
- You need to click on the direct link provided by us above.
- Enter your credentials asked for like SPSC login ID and Date of Birth.
- In case you have forgotten your TSPSC login ID, click here & enter your Aadhaar Number with your date of birth.
- Please make sure you download your admit card/ call letter before the last date.
- Alternatively, you can also visit the Official TSPSC Website and click on the relevant link to download TSPSC Admit Card.
Instructions for Candidates appearing in TSPSC Forest Officer Exam 2017
- All candidates should make sure they report at their respective venue places 90 minutes before the commencement of examination as they would need some time to complete all formalities before the commencement of the online examination.
- Verify the Date and Time of the Examination in the TSPSC Forest Officer Call Letter 2017.
- When you sit for the exam, you will already find the link of the test along with the login screen. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- You need to type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further with the test.
- No other articles apart from admit cards are allowed, photo identity proof and pen are allowed inside the exam hall. If any other articles you have with you, you need to leave it outside the hall.
Stay tuned for more other updates on TSPSC Forest Section Officer Admit Card 2017.
All the best!
Share your thoughts/queries here!