TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Syllabus & Pattern- Check the Latest TSPSC Syllabus Here
- TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Syllabus
- TSPSC Forest Beat Officer- Exam Pattern
- Detailed TSPSC Syllabus 2017
- General Knowledge – TSPSC Forest Beat Officer
- Check TSPSC Recruitment Details
- General Mathematics
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Syllabus- Check the latest syllabus of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Forest Beat Officer.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Syllabus
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Syllabus- Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited applications for eligible candidates for the post of Forest Beat Officers. The Telangana commission is expected to fill up to total 1857 vacancies in the forest department. The TSPSC exam will be held on 29th October 2017, therefore, start off your preparation now at the earliest. In this article, we are providing you with the detailed TSPSC Syllabus, which will help you to sail your preparations in the right direction.
Let’s take a quick review of the TSPSC exam pattern and syllabus.
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer- Exam Pattern
Written Examination (Objective Types)
No. of Questions
Paper I General Knowledge
Paper II General Mathematics
Detailed TSPSC Syllabus 2017
Now that you know the exam pattern, let’s discuss in detail about TSPSC Syllabus.
General Knowledge – TSPSC Forest Beat Officer
Read the topics mentioned below properly. In addition to that follow the tips provided to ease and leverage your preparation for TSPSC Exam.
1. Current affairs
Current Affairs involves a broad range of information which at times is hard to gather. Go through the current affair of last 4-5 months with reference to the recent appointment, award & honors, persons in news, books & authors, sports events, government schemes etc.
2. Static GK
A lot of facts which we might have never come across, are included as questions in the static gk section of TSPSC Syllabus. Here are some topics that are majorly involved in the static gk portion of TSPSC Syllabus.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- Wars and Battles in Indian History
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Society, Culture, and history of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Capitals, Cheif Ministers and Governor of States
- Indian constitution’s salient features
- Administration of India
- Important regulatory bodies in India
- Indian Elections- Presidential
3. General Science
- Science in everyday life
- Chemical Formula’s names
- Science and Technology
- Deficiency, diseases, and Malnutrition
- Farming and Irrigation in India
- Solar System
4. Environment issue & Disaster Management
- Biosphere National Parks
- Wildlife sanctuaries in India
- Natural numbers & Real numbers
- addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, Square roots,
- Decimal & fractions.
- Time & distance, Time & work, Unitary method, Percentages
- Applications to simple & compound interest, Profit-loss, Ratio & Proportion
- Elementary Number Theory – Division algorithm.
- Prime & composite numbers.
- Tests of divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 9 & 11.
- Multiples and factors.
- Factorisation Theorem. H.C.F. and L.C.M.
- Euclidean algorithm.
- Logarithms to base 10, laws & use of logarithmic tables.
- Theory of polynomials, solutions of quadratic equations, relation between its roots &
- coefficients (Only real roots to be considered).
- linear equations in two unknowns, simultaneous – analytical & Graphical solutions.
- Basic Operations – simple factors, Remainder Theorem, H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Simultaneous linear in-equations in two variables & their solutions.
- Rational expressions & conditional identities
- Laws of indices
- Values of sin x, cos x & tan x
- Simple trigonometric identities
- Use of trigonometric tables
- Simple cases of heights & Instances
- Lines and angles, Plane and plane figures
- Theorems – Properties of angles at a point, Parallel lines, Sides and angles of a triangle,
- similar triangles, concurrence of medians, congruency of triangles & altitudes
- Properties of parallelogram, rectangle, square & circles.
- Areas of squares, rectangles, parallelograms, triangle, circle & figures which can be split up into these figures (Field Book).
- Surface area and volume of cuboids, lateral surface & volume of right circular cones & cylinders, surface area & volume of spheres.
- Collection & tabulation of statistical data
- Graphical representation & frequency of polygons, histograms, bar charts, pie charts etc.
- Measures of central tendency.
Stay tuned for more updates on TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Syllabus.
Share your thoughts/queries here!