TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017- Download TSPSC FBO Admit Card
- TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017
- Important Dates- TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017
- Important Links- TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Admit Card 2017
- Click here to Download your TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket
- Instructions Regarding Offline OMR Based Examination for all the Candidates
- Instruction Regarding Online Examination for Candidates
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017- Check the TSPSC Forest Beat Officer or FBO Hall Ticket and important dates here
TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) conducts the online or offline (OMR Based) examination to fill up the Forest Beat Officer posts in the state of Telangana. Candidates who have filled their Application Form online through the official website before the last date are eligible to download their Hall Ticket here. TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017 is also known as TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Admit Card 2017. Get complete information related to TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017 in this article.
Important Dates- TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017
Hall ticket for TSPSC Beat Officer Recruitment 2017 is available on the official website now. The direct link to download the admit card is given below.
|Availability of Hall Ticket||07 days before exam|
|Date of Exam||29 Oct 2017|
Important Links- TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Admit Card 2017
Instructions Regarding Offline OMR Based Examination for all the Candidates
The candidates are advised to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system.
- Read the instructions carefully which are given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
- The answer sheets of the exam will be scanned with Optical Mark Scanner system, the candidates have to use ball point pen (blue/black) only for marking the answers.
- The candidates will be provided the OMR Sheet which consists of two copies i.e., the Original Copy (Top Sheet) and Duplicate Copy (Bottom Sheet). After the exam is over, the candidate has to handover the original OMR sheet (Top Sheet) to the invigilator in the examination hall, if any candidate takes away the original OMR Sheet (Top Sheet) his/her candidature will be rejected. The candidates are allowed to take away the duplicate (Bottom Sheet) OMR Sheet with them for his/her record. The candidates need to bring Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black and smooth writing pad) to fill up relevant columns on the Answer Sheet. The candidate must cross-check the Register Number, Subject/Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre, Signature of the Candidate and Invigilator, etc., on the O.M.R. Answer sheet correctly, failing which the Answer sheet will be rejected and will not be valued. Use of whitener on OMR Sheet will lead to disqualification.
- The OMR Sheet is to bubble only by Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black). Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination.
- The candidates should prove the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
- Wherever Written Examination is held, only those candidates who are totally blind are allowed to write the examination with the help of scribe and 10 minutes extra time is permitted to them per hour.
- A scribe would be provided to all those participating candidates by the faculty who do not have both the upper limbs for Orthopedically Handicapped. However, there is no extra time which will be granted to them.
- The scribe should be from an academic discipline other than that of the candidate and the academic qualification of the scribe should be one grade lower than the stipulated eligibility criteria.
- The candidate, as well as the scribe, will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable
Instruction Regarding Online Examination for Candidates
- Candidates are supposed to report at the venue one and half hour (90 minutes) before the Commencement of Examination as the candidates have to undergo certain procedural formalities required for online examination.
- Date and Time of the Examination as per Hall-Ticket
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to log in. Please type the Login ID (Roll No) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
- Invigilator who is assigned the duty will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.20 PM.
- Copying or noting down questions and/or options are not allowed. Severe action will be taken if any candidate is found noting down the questions and/or options.
- After logging in, your screen will display:
- Candidate’s Profile Information – Check the given details & click on “I Confirm” or “I Deny”.
- Detailed exam instructions – Please read and understand thoroughly.
- Please click on the “I am ready to Begin” button, after reading the instructions.
- You have to use the mouse to answer the multiple choice type questions with FOUR alternative answers.
- To answer any numerical answer type question, you need to use the virtual numeric keypad and the mouse.
- On the online exam question screen, the timer will display the balance time remaining for the completion of the exam.
- The question numbers are color coordinated and of different shapes based on the process of recording your response:
- White (Square) – For un-attempted questions.
- Red (Inverted Pentagon) – For unanswered questions.
- Green (Pentagon) – For attempted questions.
- Violet (Circle) – Question marked by the candidate for review, to be answered later.
- Violet (Circle with a Tick mark) – Question answered and marked by the candidate for review.
- After answering a question, click the SAVE & NEXT button to save your response and move onto the next question.
- Click on Mark for Review & NEXT to mark your question for review, and then go to the next question.
- A summary of each section, (i.e. questions answered, not answered, marked for review) is available for each section. You have to place the cursor over the section name for this summary.
- In case you wish to view a larger font size, please inform the Invigilator. On the Invigilator’s confirmation, click on the font size you wish to select. The font size will be visible on the top.
- You may view INSTRUCTIONS at any point of time during exam, by clicking on the INSTRUCTIONS button on your screen.
- The SUBMIT button will be activated after 150 Minutes. It will continue for an additional 50 Minutes for PWD candidate eligible for compensatory time. Please keep checking the timer on your screen.
- In case of automatic or manual log out, all your attempted responses will be saved. Also, the exam will start from the time where it had stopped.
- You will be provided a blank sheet for rough work. Do write your Login ID and Password on it. Please ensure that you return it to the invigilator at the end of the exam after tearing ONLY the password from it.
- Candidates are advised to not to touch the keyboard as your exam ID will get locked. If your ID gets locked, please inform a nearby invigilator who will help in unlocking your ID and then you can continue with the exam.
- Please do not talk to or disturb other candidates.
- In case you are carrying articles other than the admit card, photo identity proof and pen, please leave them outside the exam room.
- You cannot leave exam room before submitting the paper. You need to inform the invigilator first.
Stay tuned for more updates on TSPSC Forest Beat Officer Hall Ticket 2017.
Share your thoughts/queries here!