TopRankers Achiever Plan – Exclusive Access to a plethora of Benefits and Privileges
TopRankers Achiever Plan
This festive season, we have launched the TopRankers Achiever Plan which is an all-in-one subscription-based package for unlimited mock tests. Within this package, you will get all the mock tests for each and every banking and insurance exams that we support. The package is valid for 12 months in total and you can make use of their benefits and privileges as you please. Let us see the variety of benefits you will have access to once you unlock the package. The original price of this plan is Rs.4499 whereas we’re offering it to you at Rs.999 only until the new year starts.
Abundance of Benefits & Privileges
- You will have access to mock tests of all the banking & insurance exams at the same place for a complete year (Get access to 900+ Tests)
- Increase your speed and accuracy taking the mock tests
- What’s more? You will also get Descriptive Tests relevant to specific exams.
- Access to study plans, prepared by the experts of the industry
- Extra benefits like TopRankers Surprise, Prep. Checklist, and collection of important questions
- Instant Package Activation
- You can give the same test two times
- The tests are available in App also
- You will get a personalized performance report, graphical analysis
- Step-by-step solutions will be provided for your convenience
- You will get access to a variety of practice papers to improve your skills
- Question Box: A unique collection of all must-to-do past year & predicted questions for all Banking & Insurance Exams.
- Interview Process Guide: To help you understand Interview fundamentals, experience real-life simulated interviews, review your personality with video recordings and master the art of giving confident interviews.
- Also, you can get a predictive ranking based on your performance
- We have saved the best for the last. Have any questions? Ask our experts via our Live Online Doubt Clearing Sessions!
- 400+ Full-Length Mock Tests
- 200+ Sectional Tests
- 150+ Topic Tests
- 100+ Speed Tests
- 100+ Speed Tests
- Sure Shot Tests
- Interview Process Guide
- Video solutions of select questions
- 15+ Live Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Supplementary Monthly Current Affairs E-book
Note – All the new tests for 2018, once launched, will be added automatically to your account.
Price that’ll make you go Wow!
The package, comprising of all the above-mentioned benefits, is priced at just Rs.4499 999!
|Offer Price (till 31st Dec 2017)|
Note: This special price is valid until 31st December 2017 only. After that, the cost of the package will increase to Rs.4499.
Can you get all these tests and benefits at such a killer deal at any other place? Also, if you purchase the tests individually, the total price will be significantly higher than the overall package price. You’ll be saving an awful lot with this wonderful package.
You can purchase this plan from 15th to 31st December 2017.
What Exams We Cover
All Banking- IBPS, SBI, RBI, IPPB, NABARD, Indian Bank, IDBI Bank, Syndicate Bank, ICICI Bank, BOB, BOM, BOI, Dena Bank etc. All Insurance – NIACL, UIIC, OICL, LIC, NICL etc. and other exams as per official notifications.
What Exams We’ll Support ASAP
- SBI Clerk
- IBPS SO
- NIACL AO
- NICL AO
- NIACL Assistant
- Indian Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- South Indian Bank
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. We’ll also be supporting other exams that are high-on-demand.
1. Is it possible to upgrade/renew the subscription plan?
Ans: Yes, definitely!
2. After my Subscription Validity ends, can I get access to my tests?
Ans: You cannot attempt a new test but you can access the performance analysis and solutions of the tests you attempted. To attempt new tests, you have to renew your subscription plan. So, try to cover all the tests within the validity period i.e. a year.
So, what do you think about our TopRankers Achiever Plan? Share your views in the comments section below. Loved it? Do not forget to subscribe to the package!
Share your thoughts/queries here!