Top MBA colleges in India accepting MAT scores
Are you a scholar who wants to move ahead with higher studies and pursue a career that you want? Would you be interested in joining the top MBA College in India? Your life may lead you to a drastic change. Top faculties, amazing campus and what not you will experience.
I know that you are eagerly waiting to do this. If you are ready, then go ahead. Do not waste your time. Start preparing for the entrance test. Yes, MAT– Management Aptitude Test is the exam to check your eligibility.
Every year AIMA conducts this opening test for the aspiring candidates of India and NRI’s. You can check the notification on their official website to get the details.
If you would like to know which are these top MBA Colleges in India, then read ahead.
In India, we have MBA Colleges which in all the major cities that accept MAT Scores and they are:
- TA Pai Management Institute in Manipal stands at rank 5.
- In Gwalior, we have ABV – Indian Institute of Information Technology.
- Other colleges are Sydenhan Institute of Management Studies,
- Research and Entrepreneurship Education in Mumbai, Indian Institute of Technolgy, Madras,
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore.
Then we have Institutes like
- Public Enterprise in Hyderabad,
- National Institute of Technology, Warangal,
- Institute of Finance and International Management in Bangalore.
It is not over yet. There are more to come.
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management – Pune,
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi are other well-known institutes.
A large number of candidates in Tamil Nadu go to PSG Institute of Management. Alliance School of Business, Bangalore and SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin are the next. Some other sets of colleges are:
- Thiagarajar School of Management, Thirupparankundram
- VIT Business School, Vellore.
- FLAME University, Pune
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore and a lot more colleges are available for the students in this century.
In every major city in India will have MBA Colleges where you can achieve an admission with your MAT Score. So go attend the upcoming MAT Examination.
Share your thoughts/queries here!