Top 5 reasons to choose your career with State Bank of India (SBI)
State Bank of India (SBI)- The name which is and has always been the No. 1 banking and service provider in India. If you are an aspirant for banking sector job, what will your answer most likely be when anyone asks you, “In which of the government banks do you want to persue your job?”. State Bank of India (SBI) will surely be your preference on top. But, the question which instantly strikes your mind is “Why SBI and not others?”
This article will help you to find answer of the above question. Let us discuss a few reasons:
- Growth based on merits: The State Bank of India (SBI) has a provision of encouraging growth based on performance. This helps over 200, 000 employees to track their performance on a daily basis and improvise accordingly. This also makes the employees grow and become increasingly productive. The outstanding performing employees are conditioned or groomed for leadership through training programmes in prominent institutes like Harvard, ISB, IIMs and Stanford. There are no barriers for your growth in SBI. The greatest milestone is the case of Arundhati Bhattacharya, the current chairperson- MD of SBI, who started her career as a probationary officer in SBI. She is one of the most recognized names today!
- Bonding in office: You become an integral part of the SBI family as soon as you join. Events inside the office, recreational activities make it a fun place to work at. For example: Intra- bank sports and other cultural events.
- The finest salary among all: State Bank of India (SBI) provides the best of salaries when you compare it with other public sector banks. This difference itself is enough to attract the young masses. In addition to this, there are also a wide range of perks and benefits offered to the employees which makes it the most sought bank in terms of employment.
- The “All round development” in SBI: There is a wide range of diversity in SBI which encompasses job rotation every 2- 3 years. This gives the employees to gear up themselves for exposure to different departments. So, basically if you choose a career in SBI, your learning curve never stops!
- SBI- The name says it all: The State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest banking platform with an asse base of over 2, 000, 000 crores. It has over 16, 000 branches all over the country. So, if you work with SBI you get associated with one of the prominent brand names of India.
Think, gear up and start preparing for SBI examinations. You will get a gloriuos career for a lifetime!
Share your thoughts/queries here!