TNTET 2017 Answer Key
TNTET 2017 Answer Key – Download here TNTET 2017 Answer Key, Check TNTET 2017 expected cut off for paper 1 & 2
TNTET 2017 Answer Key
Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test or TNTET 2017 exam was held on 29th & 30th April at various centers. Aroud 3 lakh candidates appeared for the test. The paper 1 exam was on 29th April in a single slot while paper 2 exam was conducted on 30th April.
The Teachers Recruitment Board Will Release tentative answer key on its official site http://trb.tn.nic.in.
|Authority||Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Exam Name||TRB Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET 2017)|
|Exam Date||April 29th & 30th 2017|
|Category||TET Answer Key|
TNTET Selection Process 2017
- Written examination
- Document Verification
Some points regarding TNTET 2017 Examination:
- TET exam will be of objective type.
- For a total duration of 3 hours, exam will carries 150 marks.
- For every correct answer, one mark is counted towards the total.
- This examination is conducted in offline mode.
TNTET exam will have following subjects:
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Mathematics & Science/ Social Science
- Environmental Studies
TNTET 2017 Official Answer Key for Paper 1 & Paper 2 : The official TNTET Answer Keys are expected to be published by the Teachers Recruitment Board on 8th Mat 2017 at its official website.
How to Download TNTET Answer Key 2017:
- Visit the official website trb.nic.in
- Go to current recruitment section.
- The link for answer key is highlighted in the “Current Recruitment”
- The Answer Key will be available in PDF format which will contain the solution for all the paper sets- A, B, C & D.
- Compare your answers and estimate your score for TNTET 2017.
- Also, take a printout of the TNTET Answer Key for future reference.
TNTET Exam Pattern 2017
The exam had following papers:
Paper 1: Written examination held on 29 April 2017 from 10 am to 1 pm. The examination Consist of 150 MCQs and will carry a total of 150 marks. Distributed equally among five sections: Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to the age group 6-11); Language I (Tamil/ Telugu/ Malayalam/ Kannada/ Urdu); Language II (English); Mathematics; and Environmental Studies. Candidates will be allowed 3 hours for the examination. Candidates have to mark the right choice of answers in OMR Answer sheet, from among the options given. Each right answer will be awarded one mark. There will not be any negative marking.
Paper 2: The examination held on 30 April 2017 (10 am to 1 pm). The number of questions and the total marks are same as Paper 1
TNTET Official Answer Key 2017 will be released within 10 days of the exam date. Many coaching centres will upload the unofficial answer keys but the official answer keys will be the sole criteria for deciding the TNTET marks.
TNTET Cut off 2017
TRB will release the TNTET cut off along with the result in the month of May.
The candidates have to secure the minimum cut off marks required for both paper 1 & 2. For each correct answers, one mark will be awarded.
Factors affecting TNTET Cut off 2017
- Number of applications received for the exam
- Number of candidates appeared in the exam
- Difficulty level of the TNTET 2017
Stay tuned for more updates on TNTET exam 2017.
Share your thoughts/queries here!