TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 158 Forest Apprentice Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Forest Apprentice
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced vacancies for Forest Apprentice in the state of Tamil Nadu. This is a huge opportunity for people desiring for Tamil Nadu government jobs. To know more about the upcoming TNPSC Recruitment and Exam Notification 2018, read below:
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 – Forest Apprentice
TNPSC has invited applicants to apply for its Forest Apprentice posts. A total of 158 posts are there to be filled. Eligible and interested candidate can now apply for the post. Applicants can apply directly through the link provided in this article. Candidates are requested to apply for the post on or before 1st August 2018. Read further to know about the complete TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2018.
TNPSC Vacancy List
- Forest Apprentice (Regular) – 148 Posts
- Forest Apprentice (SC-Shortfall) – 10 Posts.
|Start Date of Online Application||4th July 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application||1st August 2018|
|Date of online fee payment through Net Banking/Debit Card||3rd August 2018|
|Date of Written Examination||23rd-30th September 2018|
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Forestry from a Institute/University recognized by UGC
- Must gave a Bachelor’s degree in any one of the following subjects from a recognized Institute/University by UGC:
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Computer Application/Computer Science
- Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agriculture Engineering)
- Environmental Science
- Marine Biology
- Wildlife Biology
(Not less than)
|Chest Measurement not less than
(round the chest)
|on full expiration||on full inspiration||Difference|
|Men||163 cm||84 cm||89 cm||5 cm|
|Women||150 cm||79 cm||84 cm||5 cm|
|General (Unreserved)||Minimum-18 Years ; Maximum-30 Years|
|SC/ST/OBC||Minimum-18 Years ; Maximum-35 Years|
|Ex Servicemen (irrespective of caste)||Minimum-18 Years ; Maximum-37 Years|
- Candidate must fulfill the physical requirement of walking 25 kms and 16 kms for men and women respectively.
- He/She must satisfy a medical board in Chennai as to his/her physique, fitness and capacity to work outdoors in the forest department.
Knowledge of Tamil
Candidate must possess knowledge of Tamil language to his/her date of application.
The candidates applying for the position of Forest Apprentice will have to undergo the following selection procedure:
- Written/Online Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
The online application process has started from 4th July 2018. The last date to fill the application is 1st August 2018.
How to Apply for Forest Apprentice in TNPSC?
- Visit the official website of TNPSC – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on Notification and search for “Notification for Forest Apprentice”
- Click on Apply Online.
- Register yourself by entering all your information correctly and save the form.
- Login with your credentials again.
- Fill in the application details, pay the application fees and complete the process of application.
- Download the application form and print it out for future use.
- General (Unreserved) Candidates – Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST/OBC – Exempted.
Note: A One-Time registration fee of Rs. 150 shall also be paid by General (Unreserved) Candidates. SC/ST/OBC are exempted from the registration fees as well.
Selected candidates will be paid a gross monthly salary of Rs. 37,700/- to Rs. 1,19,500/-.
Check out the official notification here:
Check out more Job Notification by visiting our blog posts. Also, if you have any questions regarding TNPSC Recruitment 2018, then feel free to comment down. We’d appreciate it!
Share your thoughts/queries here!