TNPSC Group1 Admit Card 2019
TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2019 – The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released the official notification for the TNPSC Group 1 Mains Admit Card on 2nd July 2019. The Exam for Mains will conduct on 12th, 13th, and 14th July 2019.
TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Combine Civil Service Group-1 Exam 2019|
|No. of Vacancy||139|
|Date of Prelims Exam||March 03, 2019|
|Date of the Mains Exam||July 12, 13 & 14, 2019|
|Release date of Mains Admit Card||July 02, 2019|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2019
- The Mains written exam will be held at Chennai only
- The Mains Exam Has 3 Category- Paper I, II, and III.
- The oral test will be conducted by the Commission.
- Each paper is of 250 marks and will be conducted for 3 hours time duration
- There is a total number of 139 vacancies in various departments.
- As per the notification, there are 2 stages of this exam- Prelims, Mains and Interview.
Steps to Download TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official site of TNPSC at tnpsc.gov.in.
- Fill the required details (Application Number and Date of Birth).
- Admit Card will appear on the display.
- Download the Admit Card and take a print out for the future reference.
Information Available TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card
Below are the details which are present in the Hall Ticket, candidates must all the details. For the verification process, candidates have to reach 45 mins before the exam starts.
|Name of the Candidate|
|Date of Birth|
|Exam Date and Time|
|Signature of the Candidate|
|Signature of the Examination Counsellor|
Here is the list of important documents which candidates have to carry with them while going for the Exam-
- Candidates have to carry a print out of the Admit Card along with them to the exam center.
- As there will be the verification process, so candidates must have to carry 2 passport size photograph and any relevant identity proof.
- List of the identity proof from which candidates can take any of them along with the admit card for the verification at the exam center-
|Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer|
TNPSC Group 1 Vacancy 2019
In the below table candidates can check the total vacancies of the different departments-
|Name of Post||Post Code||Department||Vacancy|
|Deputy Collector||1001||Civil Service||27|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category 1)||1002||Police Service||56|
|Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||1003||Commercial Taxes Service||11|
|Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies||1004||Co-operative Services||13|
|District Registrar||1005||Registration Service||07|
|Assistant Director of Rural Development||1006||Panchayat Development Service||15|
|District Employment Officer||1007||General Service||08|
|District Officer (Fire & Rescue Service)||1008||Fire and Rescue Service||02|
Share your thoughts/queries here!