TN TRB Answer Key 2017 – Download Paper Solutions, Cut off
TN TRB Answer Key 2017 – Check official answer key for all question paper sets along with cut off
TN TRB Answer Key 2017
The answer key for Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has for the exam held on 2nd July 2017 will be released officially on the website. The unofficial answer key will be released by some coaching institutes.
TN TRB has conducted the written exam for the post of PG Assistants. There are more than 3000 posts. The exam was held at 610 exam centres in 32 districts of Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board PG Assistant Exam Details:
- Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board
- Name of Exam: Post Graduate Assistant/ Physical Education Directors Grade-I (PG 17)
- Number of Posts: 3375 Posts
- Category: Answer Key/ Paper Solution
- Exam Date: 02nd July 2017
- Answer Key Status: Available
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Official Site: trb.tn.nic.in
TN TRB Exam Pattern
The written examination consists of a single paper of 3 hours duration with 150 Multiple Choice Questions. Out of the total 150 questions asked in the exam, 30 questions were from education methodology, 10 questions of general knowledge, and the major part was the ‘main subject’ paper which candidates had opted while applying.
TN TRB Selection Process:
The Selection will be made on the basis of following :
1) Written examination
2) Awarding weight-age marks during Certificate Verification
TN TRB Cut off marks:
The cut off marks is the minimum marks required to qualify the test. The candidates need to secure minimum 50% marks to qualify. (For SC – 45% and ST – 40%)
How Steps to download Tamil Nadu PG Assistant Answer Key 2017
- Visit TN TRB official site
- Now go to notification/ news sectionb
- Select the TN TRB PG Assistant Exam Solution key 2017
- Select paper set
- Answer key will displayed
- Match your answers
- Estimate your TN TRB score
In case of any mismatch, you can contact the official authorities.
Stay tuned for more updates on TN TRB.
Share your thoughts/queries here!