TIIC Recruitment 2018 for 43 Senior Officer Vacancies
- TIIC Recruitment 2018
TIIC Recruitment 2018 for 43 Senior Officer (Finance and Technical) Vacancies
TIIC Recruitment 2018
TIIC or the Tamilnadu Industrial Investment Corporation has released notification for the release of Senior Officer Finance and Technical. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post of Senior Officer in Finance and technical specializations.
TIIC Vacancies 2018:
|Post||Number of Vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|Senior Officer Finance||23||56,100-1,77,500|
|Senior Officer Technical||20||56,100-1,77,500|
TIIC Important Dates 2018:
|Date of notification||11.05.2018|
|Online Application Dates start||11.05.2018|
|Online Application Closes||02.06.2018|
|Date, Venue and time of Exam||24.06.2018|
TIIC Eligibility Criteria:
TIIC Educational Qualifications:
|Post||Educational qualification||Work Experience|
|Senior Officer Finance||CA/ICWA/Post Graduate with MBA or PG diploma from IIM, XLRI, Jamshedpur||Minimum one year of work experience in banking industry, or CA firm or national or state level financial institutions.|
|Senior Officer Technical||BE/B.Tech/AMIE with more than 60% marks in the examination||Minimum of 3 years experience in banking, reputed firms or state of national level financial institutions.|
TIIC Age Criteria:
As on 1st June 2018, candidate should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 30 years. Age relaxation will be as per government norms.
Knowledge of Tamil:
Candidate should have knowledge of Tamil. He/She should be able to read/Speak and write in the Tamil language.
Selection Process will comprise of written test and interview.
Written Test: Written test will comprise of 100 questions and will be conducted for a duration of 3 hours. The written examination will be out of 90.
Interview: Interview will be out of 10 marks.
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) as per the Syllabus detailed below:
- For Senior Officer (Finance): The question paper will spread across five sections viz., Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and Banking & Finance.
- For Senior Officer (Technical): The question paper will spread across five sections viz., Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Information Systems and Banking & Finance.
|SC/ST candidates of Tamilnadu||250|
How to apply for TIIC Recruitment 2018?
- Click Here to apply for TIIC Recruitment 2018 – Click Here
- Register yourself
- Enter personal, academic and work experience details
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- Submit application form
- Pay application form
- Take print out of application form
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TIIC RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION:
Stay tuned for more updates on TIIC Recruitment 2018!
Share your thoughts/queries here!