THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018 for Engineer Trainees
A Step by Step guide – THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018 for Engineer Trainees
THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018 for Engineer Trainees
THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018 for Engineer Trainees is available from 5th January 2018.Candidates must have applied for GATE 2018 to be eligible to fill the application form of THDC recruitment for Engineer Trainees. Last date to fill the application form of THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018 is January 31. Graduate in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering who have qualified in GATE will be eligible. Candidates will have to obtain the GATE 2018 registration number to fill the application form. The THDC Recruitment 2018 application form is online and candidates must pay an application fee except for reserved category candidates, upload the specified documents, images of their passport size photo as well as signature. Selection will be on the basis of valid GATE 2018 scores of the candidates.
Below is the step by step guide to THDC recruitment;
Dates to remember:
|1.||Start of THDC application||January 5, 2018|
|2.||Last date for THDC application||January 31, 2018|
|3.||Last date for remittance of fee||February 3, 2018 (5pm)|
|4.||Last date for submission of payment||February 3, 2018 (5pm)|
|5.||GATE examination||February 3, 4, 10 and 11, 2018|
|6.||GATE Result||March 17, 2018|
|7.||GATE Score Card||March 20, 2018|
Selection Process for THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their GATE 2018 scores which are normalized out of 100.
- There will be no interview or group discussion for selection. However, candidates must clear the medical fitness test.
- Candidates will be designated as “Engineer Trainees “.
Training & Probation:
- Candidates will be under training period of one year as Engineer Trainees and will be absorbed as Senior Engineers in E3 grade after successful training
Pay Scale and Perks:
- During training, candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 20,600-3%-46500 (IDA). The Cost to company will be Approx. Rs.7.00 Lakh per annum. After absorption, candidates will be paid a pay scale of Rs 24,900-3%-50,500 (IDA) and the CTC will be Rs 10 lakhs per annum.
- During training, candidates will also be paid a Dearness Allowance as well as other perquisites & allowances under cafeteria approach. Benefits such as leave, medical treatment for self and dependent, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity will also be paid.
- On regularization, Pay will comprise of Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, etc. as per company rules in force from time to time. In addition, the company also offers excellent facilities like Loans & Advances, Medical facilities for self and dependents, Group Insurance, PF, Gratuity and Pension
Service Bond Agreement:
- Candidates who are selected must undertake a service bond to complete the training and serve the company for a period of 3 years. Gen/OBC candidates are required to execute a service bond of Rs 2,50,000/- (Rupees Two lakh fifty thousand only) while SC/ST/PH candidates are required to execute a bond for Rs 1,25,000/- (Rupees One lakh twenty five thousand only)
|Parameters of THDC Recruitment||Nationality||Qualifying Examination||Pass Percentage||Final year students||Age Limit as on January 31, 2018||NOC|
|Specifications||Only Indians can apply||Candidates must have passed a full time 4 years bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology||General and OBC (NCL) category candidates should have secured at least 65% aggregate marks (average of all semesters in all years). They must also have scored not less than 65% in their Class X and Class XII
SC/ST and PwD category candidates should have secured pass marks in the qualifying test
|The maximum age limit for the General category candidates is 30 years. The minimum age allowed is 18 years
Relaxation to different category candidates as per government guideline
|All candidates employed in Government/ Semi- Government/ Central/ State Government Departments/ Public Sector Undertakings are required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer during the interview if they are shortlisted.|
Documents to Keep ready before applying:
- Passport Size colour Photograph candidate with white background not more than 3 months old
- Signature of candidate (must not be in capitals) in Black Ink
- Class Xth,XIIth & Final year B.Tech Mark sheet with a proof of Percentage of marks obtained
- Proof of Date of Birth (Class Xth Cerificate)
- A certificate for conversion of Grades/CGPA to percentage of marks certified by the University/ Institution
- Scanned copy of Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable in case of SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwD/J&K J&K Domiciled / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots /Doob Kshetra)
- GATE 2018 Admit Card
How to apply?
- Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 500. SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees
- Candidates must register by entering their GATE 2018 details like Registration No. (mentioned in the GATE 2018 admit card), GATE paper etc. They must fill their academic, personal and other details.
- They must upload the above mentioned documents while filling THDC Recruitment 2018 application form
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through SBI Collect – Internet banking/Debit Card (Visa or Master)/ Credit Card (Visa or Master)/. After making the payment, a payment Slip will be generated on screen, and candidates should take the print of that payment slip for further reference. Candidates can also make payment through Bank Challan. Print out of bank challan should be taken for depositing the fee to any branch of SBI.
- After submission of the online application form of THDC Recruitment through GATE 2018, a unique registration no. shall be allotted to each candidate. Candidates must print their application cum resume using the print button along with the unique registration number allotted. Candidates will also be sent an Email to this regard
- Applicant should take a print out of completed application, affix their recent passport size photograph, put their signature at the space provided and keep it for future reference. They need not send the application to the THDC office.
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay tuned for more Exam updates and notifications. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!