Tata AIA Life Recruitment 2017-2018: Job Openings For Freshers
Tata AIA Life Recruitment 2017-2018 For Freshers
Here is a great news for freshers seeking jobs in insurance sector! TATA AIA is hiring for entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. The organization is looking for young, positive attitude and dynamic candidates with the desired educational qualifications/ age limit. Before application, candidates need to check their eligibility to pursue career in Tata AIA. In this post, you can come across numerous opportunities to enhance your career in insurance. So, what are you waiting for? Apply for Tata AIA Life Recruitment opportunity for Freshers and Experienced Candidates to give a kick start to your career!
Tata AIA Life Recruitment 2017-2018: Important Highlights
|Company Name||Tata AIA Life|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Out)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Type of Industry||Outsourcing, printing, print design, and bulk mailing|
|Salary Offered||Best In Industry|
Last Date to Apply- 19/01/2018
Tata AIA Life Careers: Latest Job Openings
Different job openings in TATA AIA Life Careers are as follows-
- Executive Wealth Planning Officer
- Assistant Wealth Planning Officer
- Relationship Manager
- Business Associate
- Business administration
- Assistant Manager
- Insurance Advisor
- Client Service Manager
- Managing Partner
- Wealth Planning Officer
- Branch Manager Agency Sales
- Insurance Sales Manager
- Business Manager
- Sales Manager
- Assistant Manager Information Technology
- Sales Executive
- Associate Relationship Manager
- Wealth Planing Officer
- Area Sales Manager
Tata AIA Life Educational Qualification
Tata AIA Life Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Tata AIA Life Salary Details
Tata AIA Life Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for candidates who wish to apply for this post are-
- Flexible to work in Rotational shifts.
- Must have consistent academic records from SSC onwards.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Aspirants who have attended for Tata AIA Life Interview or Recruitment in last 6 months need not apply.
Mandatory Testaments Required For Interview
The candidates need to bring the following documents for interview-
- SSC Mark sheet.
- HSC, Diploma Mark sheet.
- Recent Passport Photo copies.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, College ID, Passport).
- Graduation and Post Graduation all academic years mark sheets.
- Latest updated Resume.
Address of the Company
Share your thoughts/queries here!