Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus- Download Complete PGDBF Syllabus PDF
- Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Syllabus
- Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus- Importance
- Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Exam Pattern
- Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus 2018 Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Syllabus PDF
- Download Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Official Syllabus 2018 PDF
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Syllabus- Download Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus 2018 PDF with exam pattern, topic-wise weightage and latest changes in pattern/ syllabus
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Syllabus
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Syllabus- Syndicate Bank has released official notifications today for recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO). For all aspirants out there who are looking out for PO jobs, this is an golden oppurtunity to avail. Students who were waiting for syndicate bank PO notification, it’s the best time for them to start preparing. But, one of the major prerequisites for preparation is Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Syllabus. We will discuss details of syllabus and important topics asked in the exam. Students should also pay attention to syndicate bank po exam question papers of previous years for useful insights. The Syndicate bank po selection process is not that complicated and good performance can help you get through. One of factors of this job being lucrative is the syndicate bank po salary.Practice Syndicate Bank PO Mock Tests.
Syndicate Bank conducts programme of Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) annually. Post completion of the programm, candidates will be offered appointment as Probationary Officer (Junior Management Grade / Scale – I). Based on a written test and interview, the programme will come to an end. Candidates who will qualify the written exam will be eligible for interview.
Without much ado, let us check the Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus in detail-
Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus- Importance
What is the importance of Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Syllabus PDF? If you are well- versed of Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus, you will be able to filter important topics as per weightage. Syllabus, when you are aware of, will enable you to cover frequently asked topics. Furthermore, Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus 2018 will help you not to miss out any important topic.
There are a huge number of Syndicate Bank PGDBF PO vacancy to apply for. But, candidates need to qualify the PGDBF written examination to crack the exam. To crack the exam admist tough competition, it is important for candidates to be clear with Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus 2018.
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Exam Pattern
Before going through syndicate bank po syllabus, let us have a knowledge of the exam pattern-
Questions in the written exam are asked from 04 sections namely-
Syndicate Bank PO Exam Pattern
|1||Written Test||Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
- The question paper will comprise of objective questions.
- Questions will be asked from 04 sections in exam- Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness
- 50 questions will be asked from each section & each question will be of 01 mark
- The total time duration for candidates to complete will be 02 hours.
- Negative marking of 0.25 marks will be deducted for each correct response.
Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus 2018 Probationary Officer (PGDBF) Syllabus PDF
Syndicate Bank PO Syllabus – General Awareness
- Syndicate Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Politics.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Countries & Capitals.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus – English
- Error Correction.
- Word Formation.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme detection.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
Syndicate Bank PO PGDBF Exam Syllabus – Numerical Aptitude
- Number Systems.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Work & Time.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Time & Distance.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Sequence & Series.
- Data Interpretation also.
Syndicate Bank Probationary Officer PGDBF Exam Syllabus – Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning.
- Puzzle Tabulation.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Input Output.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Coding Decoding.
- Blood Relations.
- Ranking/ Direction/ Alphabet Test.
Share your thoughts/queries here!