Sure Success Tips for IBPS PO Exam
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is an organization responsible which conducts Common Written Exam (CEW) for recruiting Probationary Officer (PO) & Management Trainee (MT). Several RRBs and PSBs take part in IBPS PO to select the respective candidate for their bank or financial organization. One who aspires to work in the government offices must appear in such competitive exams. This article aims to provide the aspirants with certain Sure Success Tips for IBPS PO Exam.
Section-Wise Sure Success Tips for IBPS PO Exam
Success Tips for English:
English is one section that you cannot afford to ignore. So, your preparation strategy should be rock-solid. The questions related to reading comprehension, synonyms, antonyms are commonly asked. Work on your vocabulary by reading Newspaper every day. Prepare a word list with new words that you may come across while reading news paper or watching TV news and fact based shows.
Success Tips for Computer Knowledge:
Prepare a list of abbreviations, most often used terminology relevant to the world of computers. Prepare well in the topics like Basic of Computers, Computer Organization, Generations of computer, Input & Output Device, Shortcuts & Basic knowledge MS word, MS Excel, MS power point, Memory Orientation, Internet, LAN, WAN, Modem and modern day technology.
Success Tips for Reasoning and Aptitude:
You must know the syllabus associated with Reasoning and Quantitative sections. Prepare a study plan with easy to difficult topics and start the preparations. Another way to prepare is to first attempt a few mock tests to see where there is a block and start working on those areas. This will be an effective way of preparation. More and more mock tests help in improving accuracy and speed. Remember time never stops, it always goes on. So, practice helps improving your accuracy and speed.
Success Tips for General Awareness:
When you read Newspapers, you are eventually preparing for two sections and that is English and General Awareness. You would come across a lot of new words that need to be checked in the dictionary. You would know the meaning and usage as well as the current affairs. GK books, newspapers, online forums help you in preparing for this section.
Sure Success Tips for IBPS PO Exam – Overall Success tips
- Take mock tests on a regular basis. Remember, it is not important to pile up study material, it is also important to go through the material pertinent to the examination.
- Solve previous years’ papers, Interact with the people who already attempted IBPS PO. Learn from their experiences.
- Try to form groups and debate among yourselves. You will come across things that you don’t know.
- Use Pomodoro Technique. Refer to the article “7 ways to boost IBPS PO Preparation” to get this term. In simple terms, it is a technique to prepare by taking breaks in between to stay fresh.
- Attempt the sections first which consume less time. The order of attempt can be to start with English, move on to the Computers, General Awareness and lastly, use all the time for Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
Hope these Sure Success Tips for IBPS PO Exam will help you in a better preparation for the exam.
Share your thoughts/queries here!