Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 – 78 JCA & CA posts
- Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
- DIRECT LINK TO APPLY FOR Supreme Court of India Attendant Recruitment 2018
- DIRECT LINK TO APPLY FOR Supreme Court of India Chamber Attendant Recruitment 2018
- Vacancy Details:
- Important Dates to remember:
- How to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment ?
- Check steps by step application process
- Application Fee:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification:
- Age Limit:
- Check Official Notification of Supreme Court of India Jr Court Chamber Attendant Posts
- Admit Card:
Apply for 78 JCA & CA Posts – Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 for the posts of Junior Court Attendant (JCA) & Chamber Attendant (CA) for 78 vacant seats is out through an official notification on 21st March 2018. The online application process started on 21st March 2018 and the same can be done on or before 15th April 2018. The application for the recruitment will be subject to various Eligibility Criteria as mentioned in the official Notification. The Minimum Age to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 is 18 Years and the Maximum Age is 27 Years. This is a great opportunity for all the 10th pass SBI Aspirants.
Below are the Vacancy Details, Important dates, Application Fee, Admit card, Result , Official Notification and a direct link to Apply;
|Junior Court Attendant (JCA)||65|
|Chamber Attendant (CA)||13|
Important Dates to remember:
|Advertisement release||21st March 2018|
|Online application starts on||21st March 2018|
|Online application closes on||15th April 2018|
|Also Find Supreme Court of India JCA Exam Date||Update Soon|
How to apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment ?
- Log on to the Official website of Supreme court of India.
- Now click on the latest notification links and search for ‘Jr. Chamber Attendant Notification’
- Now look for the application link for SCI Chamber Attendant jobs for 78 Vacancies.
- It will be redirected to an Application Form.
- Fill all the required details carefully and click on Submit to go to the Payment page.
- Candidates can pay their Application fee through online banking/ Credit card / Debit card.
- Download the filled application form and save it for future reference
Check steps by step application process
|Junior Court Attendant (JCA)||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/ST/ Physically Challenge/
Junior Court Attendant :
All the applicants must have passed 10th standard from a recognized Board with experience of Driving Motor Vehicle/ Cooking/ Electrician/ Carpentry.
Chamber Attendant (R):
All the applicants must have passed 10th standard from a recognized Board with experience of Housekeeping/ Watch & Ward/ Security/ Catering.
The Minimum Age to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 is 18 Years and the Maximum Age is 27 Years.
Minimum: 18 Years
Maximum: 27 Years
NOTE: – Age Relaxation will be provided as per the Govt. Norms.
Check Official Notification of Supreme Court of India Jr Court Chamber Attendant Posts
Admit card is a candidature verification Document released 2 weeks before the examination. Candidates can Download the Admit Card directly from the official website of Supreme Court of India. All the applicants need to carry their Admit card along with them to the Examination Hall. Candidates will not be entertained without the official Admit Card along with other standard verification Document.
The result for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 will be published on the official website of Supreme Court of India 3 weeks after the examination yet to be scheduled for 78 vacant seats. The final result will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in both written as well as group discussion.
ALL THE BEST!!!!
Stay Tuned for more interesting posts like this. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!