Statement & Assumption Quiz Questions for SBI SO, SBI Clerk , Canara Bank and Syndicate Bank
- Statement & Assumption Quiz Questions
Statement & Assumption Quiz Questions – Get Statement and Assumption based quiz based on the latest pattern of SBI SO, SBI Clerk , Canara Bank and Syndicate Bank
Statement & Assumption Quiz Questions
Candidates preparing for bank exams often find it difficult to solve questions based on Statement and Assumption. In these type of questions, you need to make certain assumptions based on the given statement or set of statements. Here, we have compiled practice quiz questions for Statement and Assumption section and the questions are based on the latest exam pattern of SBI PO, Clerk Canara Bank and Syndicate Bank.
Statement & Assumption Quiz Questions – Tips & Tricks
First, we need to understand the given statements well. After that each assumption should be carefully analyzed weather it is true or not.
Statement: Please do not lean out of the running train.A notice in the railways compartment
- The people are likely to pay the attention.
- It is the duty of railway to issue such notice.
- Leaning out of running train is dangerous.
- Not leaning out of running trains ensure safety.
Solution : In this case, we can say that all the statements are true.
How to take Statement & Assumption Quiz Questions for SBI SO , SBI clerk , Canara Bank and Syndicate Bank ?
To Attempt our free daily quiz, Follow these steps to attempt quiz on new topics every day
Step 1- Click on the above link or Visit our daily quiz page-https://www.toprankers.com/ibps-daily-quiz
Step 2 – Register if you haven’t registered on our website. Existing users can use their login credentials to log in to the website.
Step 3 – You will be able to see a section saying “ Statement & Assumption Quiz”. Click on the button saying “Take test”.
Step 4 – Follow the instructions and start attempting the quiz.
Benefits of taking Our Statement & Assumption Quiz Questions
- Helps identify your weak areas
- Improves speed and accuracy
- Gives confidence to solve questions
- Quizzes and tests also keep you entertained
Features of our Statement & Assumption Quiz Questions
- Free to Attempt
- New Quiz Topics every day
- Emulates the actual exam pattern or Scheme
- Available in both English and Hindi
- Designed by Industry experts & subject toppers
Stay tuned for more topic-wise Free SSC Quizzes.
Share your thoughts/queries here!