SSC Stenographer Result 2018-19 Released
SSC Stenographer Result 2018:- Staff selection committee has released the SSC Stenographer 2018 Final Result of Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ posted on the official website. SSC published an official notice claiming the same and stating that Stenographer Group C & Group D final result is released.
- The Staff Selection Commission conducted the Stenographer Grade C and D Computer Based Test on 15th April 2019.
- As per the SSC Stenographer Result, a total of 9956 candidates have qualified in Grade C and 12893 have been qualified in Grade D.
- Along with the result, SSC has also released SSC Stenographer Cut Off Marks for both Grade C and Grade D.
- SSC Stenographer Examination was conducted at 208 venues in 107 cities across the nation.
- As against 4,36,910 registered candidates, 1,85,357 (42.43%) actually appeared in the examination.
SSC Stenographer Final Result 2018
The staff selection committee, SSC released the computer-based test result for stenographer Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ posts. As the Skill test for the Stenographer recruitment is over, candidates who are looking for SSC Stenographer Final Result 2018 to know about Result date and process to download the official SSC Stenographer Result. For reference of SSC Stenographer Result, we have mentioned the official SSC notice below,
In this post, we will talk about the complete process to download SSC stenographer Result 2018 PDF,
How to Check SSC Stenographer Exam Result 2018?
NOTE:- Final result for SSC Stenographer Group C and Group D post is scheduled to be released on 15th April 2019. We will update the direct links as soon as it is available on the official website of SSC.
- Click on the SSC Stenographer Links given Above.
- SSC Stenographer Group C or Group D result will display on the screen
- Download the PDF.
- Click Ctrl+F and Search your Name or Roll Number.
- If your name is there in the List, you are selected for the post.
SSC Stenographer – Resolution of Tie Cases
The candidates must read the following-mentioned information regarding ties: A lot of times, the possibility shows up where there is a tie among some students and the decision gets a little tricky to make. So there are some methods which are applied in order to resolve those ties. The methods are as follows:
- The marks secured in CBT are checked
- The date of birth is checked. The candidate who is older gets the priority
- The alphabetical order of the name of candidates are checked
SSC Stenographer 2018 Cut Off Marks
SSC released the official Stenographer Result on 15th April 2019. Along with the Official Stenographer 2018 Result, SSC also released the official Cut Off of Skill Test of SSC Stenographer 2018. As SSC has published the Official SSC Stenographer 2018 Cut Off, applicants can check SSC Stenographer 2018 Cut Off.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Cutt Off Marks of Skill Test for Grade C
In the table below, We have mentioned SSC Stenographer 2018 Cut off marks of Skill Test for Grade C:
SSC Stenographer 2018 Cut Off Marks of Skill Test for Grade D
In the table below, We have mentioned SSC Stenographer 2018 Cut off marks of Skill Test for Grade D:
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ Cut Off 2017 CBT
In the table below, we have mentioned the SSC Stenographer Previous Year Cut Off of CBT for Grade C:
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘D’ Cut Off 2017 CBT
In the table below, we have mentioned the SSC Stenographer Previous Year Cut Off of CBT for Grade D:
SSC Stenographer Result 2017-18
Recently, the Staff Selection Commission released the result of SSC Stenographer 2018 for the Skill Test. In the test, 11211 candidates have cleared the Skill Test Grade C, whereas 15953 candidates have cleared the Skill Test Grade D. The result has been declared on 29th March 2019.
SSC Stenographer Result 2018 of Skills Test for Grade C and D
SSC has released the result of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D 2018. As the SSC officials are undertaking a thorough and detailed view of Skill test, the selected candidates will be called for counseling and admission process. Candidates must be on time for the further Selection process on the given date, time and center with all their Documents, Photo Id Proof, Admit Card, etc.
Share your thoughts/queries here!