SSC Stenographer Result 2018 | Final Results to be released on 15th April 2019
SSC has released a notice regarding the final result for SSC Stenographer. The staff selection committee, SSC will release the final result on 15th April 2019 for stenographer Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ posts.
Download SSC Stenographer Result 2018
SSC Stenographer Result 2018:- Staff selection committee will release the final result 2018 for stenographer Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ posts soon. SSC published an official notice claiming the same yesterday stating that Stenographer Group C & Group D final result will be released on 15th April 2019.
- The Staff Selection Commission has conducted the Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination, 2018 from 5th February 2019 to 8th February 2019.
- SSC Stenographer Examination was conducted at 208 venues in 107 cities across the nation.
- As against 4,36,910 registered candidates, 1,85,357 (42.43%) actually appeared in the examination.
- The tentative date for the declaration of the result of this examination is 15th April, 2019.
- If you are preparing for Govt. Jobs, buy our ScoreUp plan to gain access to more than 100 govt. exams.
Latest Notice regarding SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ exam 2018
⇒Download Official SSC Notice
How to Check SSC Stenographer Result 2018?
NOTE:- Final result for SSC Stenographer Group C and Group D post is scheduled to be released on 15th April 2019. We will update the direct links as soon as it is available on the official website of SSC.
Direct Link to Download SSC Stenographer Grade D Skill Test Result PDF
Direct link to Download SSC Stenographer Grade C Skill Test Result PDF
- Click on the SSC Stenographer Links given Above.
- SSC Stenographer Group C or Group D result will display on the screen
- Download the PDF.
- Click Ctrl+F and Search your Name or Roll Number.
- If your name is there in the List, you are selected for the post.
Stay tuned for more updates on SSC Stenographer Result 2018 for Grade C & D. If you have any query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.
Share your thoughts/queries here!