SSC Stenographer Recruitment 201 Announced | Download PDF
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 for Grade C & D
- SSC Stenographer Important Dates
- SSC Stenographer Vacancy
- Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Recruitment
- SSC Stenographer Selection Process
- How to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
- SSC Stenographer Application Fees
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 PDF
Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Stenographer recruitment on 22nd October 2018. Find more details regarding SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 for Grade C & D
Staff Selection Commission has officially announced for Stenographer recruitment 2018. Accordingly, the application link to apply for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D has been activated from 22nd October to 20th November 2018 (5 PM). The other details such as eligibility criteria, exam pattern & official PDF has been updated in the sections below. Find the direct link to apply given below.
The SSC has released the dates for Stenographer Grade C and D. The exam will be conducted in online mode from 5th February 2019 – 8th February 2019. Candidates must follow the Stenographer Grade C and D Official PDF link for further information.
SSC Stenographer Important Dates
The table below shows the important dates of SSC Stenographer Recruitment:
|Official Release of Notification||22nd Oct 2018|
|Starting Date of Online Application||22nd Oct 2018|
|Last Date to fill Online Application||20th Nov 2018 (5 PM)|
|Last Date to submit Application Fees||21st Nov 2018 (5 PM)|
|Online CBT Exam Date||1st February to 6th February 2019|
Read the official Notice given below regarding date extension:
SSC Stenographer Vacancy
The SSC Stenographer vacancy for Grade C & D post 2018 has not been notified yet. We will update once it is officially released.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Stenographer Recruitment
- You must be between 18 to 27 years of age.
- You must have cleared the senior secondary exam (12th) from a recognized state / central board.
SSC Stenographer Selection Process
The Selection process consist of 2 stages:
- Computer based Test
- Skill Test
Check out the detailed exam pattern by clicking on the link below:
The details of computer based examination are mentioned below:
|Part||Subject||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
How to apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official website of SSC.
- Then, click on the Registration part Section.
- After that, fill ‘one time registration form’ carefully.
- Then, upload your photograph and signature and relevant certificates in the form.
- Once you complete the registration, you will get a Registration ID and Password on your phone number or Email ID.
- Now, pay application fee online as per your category.
- Then, recheck the filled application form.
- Finally, save the copy of the application in your computer and take a print out for future reference.
Know the Guidelines before filling up the SSC Stenographer Online Application Form 2018.
SSC Stenographer Application Fees
|For General/OBC candidates||Rs 100/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen & Female candidates||NO FEE|
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 PDF
You can go through the SSC Stenographer recruitment notice published on 22nd of October 2018. Click on the link below.
SSC Stenographer 2018 Recruitment PDF
Found our post on SSC Stenographer Recruitment useful? Stay tuned for more recruitment updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!