SSC Stenographer Reasoning Preparation Tips
- SSC Stenographer Reasoning Preparation Tips 2019
- SSC Stenographer Reasoning Section- Weightage of Topics
- SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips for Reasoning (Topic-wise Tips)
Go through the SSC Stenographer Reasoning Preparation Tips 2019 provided in this post. Enhance your preparation for the upcoming Stenographer Exam well in advance by following a proper study plan.
- As per the SSC Stenographer Notification 2019, the online examination is scheduled from May 5 to 7, 2019.
- The online exam consists of three sections: English Language, Reasoning, and General Awareness.
- To ease out your preparation for the Steno exam we have provided an overall SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips 2019 in our previous post. It includes general preparation tips and tricks to crack the online exam.
SSC Stenographer Reasoning Preparation Tips 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to conduct recruitment for SC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ posts. As there is enough time for preparation, make the best use of the available time.
- Go through the SSC Stenographer Reasoning Preparation Tips provided here to know the weghtage of topics.
- Learn different strategies to prepare for the reasoning section as per the latest SSC Stenographer syllabus.
SSC Stenographer Reasoning Section- Weightage of Topics
Before moving on to SSC Stenographer Reasoning preparation tips for SSC Stenographer Reasoning section, let us take a look at the weightage of topics asked in this section:
|Name of topics||Weightage|
|Classification||6 – 9|
|Analogy||8 – 9|
|Coding-Decoding||2 – 3|
|Puzzle||4 – 6|
|Word Formation||2 – 3|
|Arranging Word in
|3 – 5|
|Venn Diagram||3 – 4|
|Directions & Distances||2 – 3|
|Blood Relations||1 – 3|
|Series||5 – 7|
|Order & Ranking||1 – 3|
|Nonverbal Reasoning||6 – 8|
|Verbal Reasoning||2 – 4|
Go through SSC Stenographer English Preparation Tips
SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips for Reasoning (Topic-wise Tips)
Let us have a detailed outlook at the SSC Stenographer 2018 Reasoning Ability Preparation Tips and Strategy topic- wise-
Topic – Nonverbal and Verbal Reasoning
- In questions from verbal reasoning, you need to focus on keywords which you can use to identify the types of sentences in the question.
- In questions from non-verbal reasoning, you need to pay attention to various patterns which you can see before you.
Topic- Blood Relations
- Read the question carefully to get a clear idea of what is asked. Try to draw on a paper which will make things easy for you to interpret and reach a conclusion.
- Practice questions from question banks and mock tests. When you make a habit of practicing questions, your accuracy and efficiency gets enhanced which can prove to be very helpful in the long run.
Topic- Direction and Distances
- Whenever you attempt a question from direction and distances, you need to consider all 8 directions before solving any question. In order to start simple, assume that you are facing north.
- In questions involving rotation, rotate the person in clockwise or anticlockwise direction relative to the direction they were facing last according to the question.
- Practice questions from question banks and mock tests.
Topic- Venn Diagrams
- In case of questions on Venn diagrams, you need to pay attention to the relationship given in the questions.
- While drawing Venn diagrams, make sure that your drawings are neat and organized.
- Read the question and understand the question properly. The answer in case of puzzles usually lies in the questions itself. So, take your time to understand the questions properly.
- Process the information first to understand what is being asked.
- Practice as many questions as you can. The more you practice, the more you learn the techniques to solve these type of questions.
Topic- Coding and Decoding
- You need to check the alphabets and numbers in the code properly.
- Try to figure out if the codes follow an ascending or descending sequence.
- Pay attention to any rules or patterns which these alphabetical or numerical elements work on.
- Analogy involves figuring out the similarity between two objects/ people.
- Go through the details of the question to figure out the relationship between two elements by using common aspects.
- Devote special attention to all elements in the question as the questions are tricky and do not involve straightforward elements.
- In classification, you basically need to figure out which one of the members of a class is the odd one out.
- You need to have a good grip of vocabulary to understand different types of words given in this question.
Share your thoughts/queries here!