SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips 2019
- SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips 2019
- Subject Wise Preparation Tips
- General SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips 2019
SSC is conducting the Stenographer Exam in the month of November 2019 tentatively. If you are willing to appear for the exam, go through the detailed SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips by experts. Check out the post to know how to prepare for SSC Stenographer Exam.
- To help you ease out your preparation we are providing a study guide that helps in preparing well for the exam.
- As per the SSC Stenographer Notification 2019, candidates have to appear for an Online exam first after which the qualifiers will appear for Skill Test.
- In this post, we have compiled all the tips by experts and prepared a study plan which will help in cracking the exam with high score.
SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips 2019
We have provided subject-wise preparation tips by experts here. If you are a Steno aspirant, then follow these tips to crack the online exam. Before preparation, it is important to know the SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern as it gives you complete information about the number of questions asked from each section, and marking scheme.
- Candidates must ensure to follow the strategies provided here so that you can solve tricky questions easily.
- The online exam consists of three sections: Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, English Language. Check out different strategies and methods to crack SSC Steno Exam with high score.
Subject Wise Preparation Tips
Know the tips for cracking Stenographer Exam subjects: Reasoning, GA, and English. Go through the SSC Stenographer Syllabus to know which topics are asked under each section.
For student’s convenience, check out SSC Stenographer 45 days Study Plan prepared by experts. This plan gives an easy way to complete studying all the topics on time as per the plan made by yourself.
SSC Stenographer Reasoning Ability Preparation Tips
Firstly, here are the important topics that will appear in Stenographer Exam from reasoning section. Take a look at the below chart and know the important topics you need to study.
Check out the below SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips and know how to prepare for the Reasoning Ability Section.
- Reasoning Section requires a lot of logical thinking than bookish knowledge.
- There is a mixture of various topics in this section like Verbal & Non-Verbal, Puzzles, Blood Relation, Coding & Decoding, and more.
- Try to analyze the question and then answer it.
- Make a study plan and complete the topics one by one.
- Rather than studying Reasoning, solve SSC Stenographer Previous Year Question Papers to get an idea of different types of questions.
- As you have a total of two hours for completing all the three sections, do not waste much time in solving one question.
- Go through SSC Stenographer Reasoning Preparation Tips to know topic wise strategies for Reasoning section.
Recommended Books for Reasoning Ability
Check out the below important books to be referred for Stenographer preparation.
SSC Stenographer General Awareness Preparation Tips
Take a look at the important topics of the General Awareness section before beginning with preparation.
Here are a few important points in regards to the SSC Stenographer GK Preparation.
- General Awareness is an important section in Steno Online exam as it involves 50 questions for 50 marks.
- As the section name says, it is completely General Knowledge. Hence, candidates must keep themselves updated by reading daily Current Affairs.
- This section involves various topics as shown in the above chart which covers all the events and issues across the globe.
- Read newspapers daily to know about the events that happen across the world.
- Take up SSC Stenographer Quiz on GK to analyze your preparation.
- Practice question from the previous year papers to know which type of questions can be asked in the exam.
- Make a habit to study regularly and complete each topic one by one.
Recommended Books for General Awareness
Here are the top books recommended by experts for General Awareness preparation
SSC Stenographer English Language Preparation Tips
Know the important topics in the English Section from the below chart. Start your preparation well in advance so that you will have enough time to complete all the topics.
Go through the below SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips to know how to prepare for the English Language section.
- Candidates appearing for Steno exam need to have a good command on the English language as it consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Regular practice is required for cracking English language section and score more.
- Practice more and more questions from Previous year papers to know which type of question can appear in the exam.
- Research for new words daily and know their meanings. Reading newspapers can fetch you many new words.
- You can read Books, Novels for improving your vocabulary and reading skills.
- Know the SSC Stenographer English Preparation Tips which gives you topics wise preparation strategies.
Recommended Books for the English Language
Check out the most recommended books for English preparation.
General SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips 2019
Enhance your preparation for the upcoming SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2019 by going through preparation tips. Make sure to follow the SSC Stenographer Preparation tips regularly so that you can complete each topic one by one.
Make a Study Plan
- Before you begin any preparation, it is important to make a study plan.
- Make a list of topics in which you are weak and in which you are strong separately.
- Allow more time for completing the topics in which you are weak.
- Regularity is very important in achieving your desired goals.
- Make a habit to complete the tasks assigned on each day without fail.
Attempt Mock Tests
- Take up SSC Stenographer Mock Tests regularly to analyze your preparation.
- Attempting the mock test series will let you know different types of questions.
- You can experience real-time exam environment.
Build Reading Habits
- Make a habit to read newspapers daily so that you can stay updated with the st current affairs.
- Reading newspapers will help you know what is happening across the globe.
- You can improve your vocabulary and reading skills.
Solve Previous Year Question papers
- After completion of studying each topic, solve previous year question papers to get an idea about questions.
- You can know different types of questions that can be asked in the exam.
- Take up each question paper in the form of a test and attempt the questions.
- Try to solve the paper and check the answers to know your preparation levels.
Eat Healthy Food
- Along with preparation, it is important for each student to eat healthy food.
- Though you may have lots of things to complete, try to eat healthy food and sleep well.
- Take short breaks between your study time to refresh your mind.
Share your thoughts/queries here!