SSC Stenographer GK Preparation Tips 2019
- SSC Stenographer GK Preparation Tips 2019
Here is the detailed SSC Stenographer GK Preparation Tips 2019 by experts for the upcoming Steno exam. Follow these preparation strategies and increase your score in the examination.
- As per the SSC Stenographer Notification 2019, there are three sections in the steno exam i.e, Reasoning, General Awareness, and English.
- In our previous post, we had provided the overall SSC Stenographer Preparation Tips 2019. This includes a compiled preparation for all subjects, while here we have explained how to prepare for SSC Stenographer English section.
- Go through the post to prepare well for all topics under SSC Steno exam 2019.
SSC Stenographer GK Preparation Tips 2019
General Knowledge is believed to be one of the most unpredictable subjects because of the vast number of topics asked in the exam. There are a number of trending topics and questions can be asked from any of them.
- Students preparing for competitive exams have a fear associated with general awareness because of the diverse topics asked in this section.
- In this article, will give you effective SSC Stenographer GK Preparation Tips 2019 which will help to sail through the section with a great score.
- Meanwhile, students should start practicing questions from SSC Stenographer mock tests and SSC Stenographer previous year question papers to get familiar with the pattern.
- If you are worried about your performance in the GK section, we suggest you go through tips and tricks to prepare SSC stenographer exam.
- Firstly, each one of you must go through the SSC Stenographer Syllabus to know which subjects appear in the examination.
- Believe us, it is one of the easiest and scoring subjects of all and if you practice well, you can definitely score well in this section.
- The objective behind asking this section in the exams is to test how aware a candidate about the general happenings in the world.
- Before going to the exam, make sure you have practiced enough of SSC Stenographer mock tests which will help you enhance your accuracy.
SSC Stenographer 2019 General Knowledge Syllabus
If you wish to prepare following tips to prepare general awareness for SSC Stenographer, you need to first have a transparent knowledge of the SSC Stenographer syllabus 2019. You should practice questions from topics like polity, economics, history, geography, general science, current affairs, etc.-
- Current Affairs
- Static GK (Dams, Mountains, Rivers, etc.)
- States and Indian cities
- Facts about India
- Facts about cricket
- List of National Games of Countries
- Terms associated with sports
- Legends and their Achievements
- National Parks and Sanctuaries
- Important Awards and Honors.
Best Books for SSC Stenographer 2019 General Knowledge Preparation
The books which are considered as standard for SSC Stenographer GK preparation are-
- Lucent GK
- Pratiyogita Darpan
How to prepare for SSC Stenographer General Knowledge?
Each of the candidates has his/ her own style of preparation. But, we suggest you make your preparation in line with SSC Stenographer syllabus whichever way you adopt. You need to make a study plan for SSC Stenographer and study according to it. Go through the below SSC Stenographer GK Preparation tips and tricks to prepare general knowledge
Read newspaper and magazines: Newspapers and magazines are the perfect sources for latest news and happenings at the national and international level. So, we advise all our candidates to read newspapers/ magazines at a high priority. You must also watch news sessions on TV which will give you a quick idea on the trending issues.
Work hard and practice more: You should do more hard work and practice of important topics because practice will support you to achieve your set goal.
Know the syllabus: When you are set for the SSC Stenographer preparation, you need to have an idea of the SSC stenographer syllabus and pattern. Having a knowledge of the syllabus will help you sort your preparation in a proper manner.
Time Management: When you have a good time management strategy, you can increase the effectiveness, efficiency or productivity. So, having a proper sense of time management is highly necessary.
Practice and Prosper: Practice questions from SSC stenographer previous year question papers and SSC stenographer question banks. This practice will help you get familiar with the pattern asked in the exam.
Share your thoughts/queries here!