SSC Stenographer Application Form | Last Date to Apply Extended for SSC Steno and JHT
- How to Fill SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018
- Last to Apply Extended – Official Notice
- Application Timeline for SSC Steno 2018
- SSC Stenographer Application Process 2018
Staff Selection Commission has released the official notice for SSC Stenographer recruitment. You can get the steps and guidelines to fill the SSC Stenographer Application form in this article.
How to Fill SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018
SSC has released the notice for recruitment of Stenographer in grade C and D 2018. At the same time, the direct link for SSC Steno online application 2018 has also been activated. The application process was previously to continue from 22nd of October to 19th November 2018. Now, the last date has been extended to 20th November. Although the SSC Stenographer vacancies for 2018 has not been released yet, you must not miss this opportunity. Go though the details of the SSC Steno Application Process and apply at the earliest.
Last to Apply Extended – Official Notice
Read the official Notice given below regarding date extension
SSC JHT & Steno Last Date to Apply Extended Official Notice PDF
Application Timeline for SSC Steno 2018
You must have a note of the important dates for the SSC Grade C and D stenographer Application. Have a look at the table below and don’t miss the deadlines.
|Application Process Starts||22nd October 2018|
|Last Date to apply||20th November 2018 (5 p.m.)|
|Online payment Last Date||1st November 2018 (5 p.m.)|
|Generate offline Challan before||21st November 2018 (5 p.m.)|
|Last Date for payment through Challan||26th November 2018|
Get the complete SSC Steno recruitment details such as Age Limit, Education Qualification, Exam Pattern etc by clicking on the link below:
SSC Stenographer Application Process 2018
The Official Notice of SSC Stenographer Recruitment states that candidate must go through a number of guidelines before filling the form. We have brought to you a step by step guide to fill the SSC Steno Application Form 2018. Follow the steps below.
1. The Application process for SSC Grade C and D Steno is completely online.
2. Application process is divided into two sections:
Part I – One Time Registration Process
Part II – Online Application Form Fill up
1. The Registration process is very crucial as the details entered can be changed only once. Hence be very careful before entering your details.
2. Registration process requires a valid Mobile number and Email ID to receive OTP for registration. The mail id you use shall be the used id for login next time.
3. You must have the following ready with you before start your registration:
a. Aadhaar Card or any other government ID proof (Voter ID/Pan card/Driving License/Passport/School,College or Employee ID)
b. Matriculation Certificate
c. Scanned copy (JPEG format) of recent colored passport size photo (20 KB to 50 KB) and signature (10 KB to 20KB).
d. Scanned copy (JPEG Format) of Left Hand Thumb Impression (10 KB to 30 KB) if not providing Aadhaar card details.
e. Disability certificate (in case applying for disability quota)
4. Click on “Register now” in the login section in the official SSC Website
5. Fill in all the required details and upload the scanned copies of documents. Be very careful while filing up the form.
6. Save the inserted information and check again and click on ‘Final Submit’ button.
7. You will be receiving an OTP on your registered mail ID and mobile to confirm your registration. You change change your basic details only once.
Online SSC Stenographer Application Form Fill up
1. Login with your User Id (email ID) and Password.
2. Click on ‘Apply’ under ‘Stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2018’.
3. Insert the required information and choose your examination centre, medium of skill test and all other details.
4. Complete the Application process by clicking ‘I Agree’ to the declaration and fill the captcha code. Remember to cross check your application before ‘Submit’.
How to Retrieve your password and Registration number
If a Candidate forgets the password or wants to change it, they can follow the steps given below:
- Go to the ‘Apply’ button and you will be redirected to a new window.
- In the new window click on ‘Forgot Registration Number or Password’ button.
- Fill in the details: Date of Birth, Name of Candidate,Father’s Name and Captcha.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to retrieve the registration number or password.
How to Change your Password?
If you wish to change your SSC Stenographer password, then you have to follow the steps:
- Click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Go to the apply part and click on ‘Change Password’.
- Enter your details: Date of Birth, Registration Number, Old Password.
- Type your New password and confirm the password.
- Enter Captcha and Submit.
And your password will be changed.
Fee Payment for SSC Stenographer
1. Next you shall proceed to the Fee payment step, where you can pay either through online or Offline mode. The Application Fees is:
GEN/OBC: Rs 100/-
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen & Female: NO FEE
2. In case of Online payment, you can pay through SBI Net banking or any Visa, Rupay, Mastercard or Maestro Debit or Credit cards. For Offline Payment, you can pay with SBI Challan through designated SBI branches on or before 26th November 2018.
3. Finally, you can take a download and save a copy of the application form and also take a print out of the form for own records.
Now, that you know the step by step process of filling up the application form therefore apply online for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D.
We hope that these guidelines will help you understand the application process and hence you can smoothly fill your SSC Stenographer Application Form. In case of any queries, do write to us in the comments section below. We will be happy to help you.
Share your thoughts/queries here!