SSC Stenographer Application Form 2019 Out Now – Apply Online
- SSC Stenographer Application Form 2019
- SSC Stenographer Application Form Highlights 2019
- SSC Steno Application Form Dates 2019
- SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required to Fill the SSC Steno Application Form 2019
- How to Apply Online for SSC Stenographer Exam 2019?
- How to Retrieve your password and Registration number?
- How to Change your Password?
- SSC Stenographer Application Form Correction
- SSC Stenographer Application Form FAQs
Staff Selection Commission conducts a recruitment drive for Stenographer post every year. The Application Process to apply online for SSC Stenographer has started. Candidates willing to apply can get to know complete details about the Online Application Process here.
- Last Date to Apply Online for SSC Stenographer is 18th October 2019. Click on the button above to fill the application form.
- Check out the detailed information about SSC Stenographer 2019 Apply Online Form. Know-how and where to apply for Grade C & D Steno posts.
- As per the SSC Stenographer Notification 2019, candidates willing to apply for Stenographer post must fill their applications only through online mode.
- Interested candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per the official notification. Check the detailed eligibility criteria mentioned in the below eligibility section.
- Candidates must have all the required documents and details like email id, scanned copies of proofs ready with them before applying for SSC Stenographer exam 2019.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category must pay an application fee of Rs 100/- while there is no fee for other categories.
- In this post, we have provided complete details regarding the SSC Stenographer 2019 Application Form, how to fill the form, how much fees to pay, details required to fill the form, and exam dates.
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2019
SSC has released the notification for the recruitment of Stenographer in grade C and D 2019. At the same time, the direct link for SSC Steno online application 2019 has been activated online.
- The SSC Stenographer application process began from September 20, 2019.
- Although the SSC Stenographer vacancies for 2019 has not been released yet, you must not miss this opportunity. Go through the details of the SSC Steno Application Process and apply at the earliest.
SSC Stenographer Application Form Highlights 2019
|Exam Name||SSC Stenographer|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Grade||Grade C and D|
|Payment Mode||Offline and Online|
|Fees Structure||General/OBC= INR 100; SC/ST/PwD and women candidates= Fees exemption|
SSC Steno Application Form Dates 2019
Make a note of the important dates for the SSC Grade C and D stenographer Application. Have a look at the table below and don’t miss the deadlines.
- As per the SSC Calendar, the Application Process for Stenographer Exam has begun from September 20, 2019.
- Candidates will have a month for filling up the application form and paying the fees.
- Take a look at the below table in regards to the application form dates and know when is the last date for fee payment.
|Application Process Start Date||September 20, 2019|
|Last Date to apply||October 18, 2019|
|Online payment Last Date||Octobre 20, 2019|
|Generate offline Challan before||Octobre 20, 2019|
|Last Date for payment through Challan||October 22, 2019|
SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check for the below eligibility criteria that have to be fulfilled before applying for Grade C and D post.
|Nationality||Candidate must be an Indian or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates must have passed 10+2/Intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized Board or University|
|Age Limit||18-27 years|
This is just a glimpse of eligibility criteria, while candidates must go through the detailed SSC Steno Eligibility to know more.
Documents Required to Fill the SSC Steno Application Form 2019
Here are the list of documents that each candidate must have in hand before filling the form. Candidates who fail to submit these documents, their candidature will be rejected.
- Marksheet of Senior Secondary
- Marksheet of Higher Secondary
- Valid Identity Proof such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Driving Licence
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Disability Certificate (if any)
- Here is the table showing the specified format for uploading documents
|Particulars||Format||Minimum Size||Maximum Size|
|Photograph||JPG||4 KB||12 KB|
|Signature||JPG||1 KB||12 KB|
How to Apply Online for SSC Stenographer Exam 2019?
The Official Notice of SSC Stenographer Recruitment states that candidate must go through a number of guidelines before filling the form. We have brought to you a step by step guide to fill the SSC Steno Application Form 2019. Follow the steps below. The Application process for SSC Grade C and D Steno is completely online and involves four stages as shown below.
Step 1: New Registration
- The Registration process is very crucial as the details entered can be changed only once. Hence be very careful before entering your details.
- The registration process requires a valid Mobile Number and Email ID to receive OTP for registration. The mail id you use shall be the user id for login next time.
- Click on “Register now” in the login section in the official SSC Website
- Fill in all the required details and upload the scanned copies of documents.
- Save the inserted information and check again and click on ‘Final Submit’ button.
- You will be receiving an OTP on your registered mail ID and mobile to confirm your registration.
- Enter the OTP and later you will receive User ID and Password. Save it for future reference.
Step 2: Uploading of Documents
- Login to your account using the login credentials.
- Click on the link ‘Choose File’ and upload passport size photograph as per the specifications provided above.
- Browse and select the appropriate image (JPEG file), click on Open/upload
- Click on Submit Photo/ Signature post uploading it
Step 3: SSC Stenographer Application Form Filling
Direct Link to Apply for SSC Stenographer 2019 (Link will be active once Application Form is released)
- Click on the above link to apply directly and Login with your User Id (email ID) and Password.
- Or click on ‘Apply’ under ‘Stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2019’.
- You need to upload the mandatory documents carefully with the specified sizes as mentioned in the above Documents Required section.
- Enter your desired exam center. We advise candidates to choose the center nearby to their location for easy accessibility.
- Complete the application process by clicking ‘I Agree’ to the declaration and fill the captcha code.
- Remember to cross-check your SSC Stenographer Application Form before ‘Submit’.
Step 4: Fee Payment
- The exam fees can be paid either by online and offline mode.
- Candidates can download the challan, make payment in the authorized bank and enter the acknowledgment number.
- Candidates can make online payment through net banking or debit card.
- Check the below application fee to be paid for Stenographer exam and pay the fees before the last date.
Application Fee Payment for SSC Stenographer 2019
1. Next, you shall proceed to the Fee payment step, where you can pay either through online or offline mode. The Application Fees is:
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen & Female||No Fee|
2. In case of Online payment, you can pay through SBI Net banking or any Visa, Rupay, Mastercard or Maestro Debit or Credit cards. For Offline Payment, you can pay with SBI Challan through designated SBI branches. 3. Finally, you can take a download and save a copy of the SSC Stenographer application form and also take a print out of the form for own records.
How to Retrieve your password and Registration number?
If a candidate forgets the password or wants to change it, they can follow the steps given below:
- Go to the ‘Apply’ button and you will be redirected to a new window.
- In the new window click on ‘Forgot Registration Number or Password’ button.
- Fill in the details: Date of Birth, Name of Candidate, Father’s Name and Captcha.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to retrieve the registration number or password.
How to Change your Password?
If you wish to change your SSC Stenographer password, then you have to follow the steps:
- Click on ‘Apply’ button.
- Go to the application part and click on ‘Change Password’.
- Enter your details: Date of Birth, Registration Number, Old Password.
- Type your New password and confirm the password.
- Enter Captcha and Submit.
And your password will be changed.
SSC Stenographer Application Form Correction
It is common that candidates tend to make mistakes while filling an application form. If you are wondering about how to correct the application form, then here are some points to keep in mind.
- SSC doesn’t allow any type of form correction. Hence, candidates must be careful while filling the form.
- As there is enough time to complete the online application process, take time and fill the form.
SSC Stenographer Application Form FAQs
Share your thoughts/queries here!