SSC Selection Post Admit Card 2019
- SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2019
Staff Selection Commission has finally released the notification for SSC Selection Post Recruitment Phase-VII 2019 on August 06, 2019. Hence, the candidates who have been waiting for the notice to be out can now check out the details and apply if they meet the eligibility conditions.
- SSC Selection Post Admit Card: Download Staff Selection Admit Card (Matric Phase) released on October 11, 2019.
- SSC Selection Post Admit Card: Download Staff Selection Admit Card (Higher Phase) which has been released on October 11, 2019.
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2019
It is mandatory for all the candidates to fulfill the eligibility conditions fixed by the officials of SSC. The students’ candidature not satisfying the eligibility criteria will be rejected at any point of the recruitment procedure without any notice. Read the following for more such relevant information about the exam:
- Candidates can apply on the official website after confirming that they are eligible for this exam
- The candidates must be in between the age limit of 18-30 years
- The Male(General/OBC) candidates mandatorily have to pay the application form charge of INR 100
- The students who want to register for more than one position must apply separately for each post irrespective of the education level of the position
- There is going to be 3 separate Computer Based Exams that would consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions, for the positions with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary, and Graduation & above levels
- The Application Forms that are found to have blurred/ no photographs, blurred/ no signature/ fee not received/ incomplete application/ etc. will be rejected right away
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2019 Exam Dates
All the important dates regarding this recruitment are mentioned in the table below and all students applying for the exam mandatorily check them:
|Date of Release of the Notification||August 06, 2019|
|Application Process Starts on||August 06, 2019|
|Late Date to apply online||August 31, 2019|
|Last Date for receipt of application||August 31, 2019|
|Last date for making online fee payment||September 02, 2019|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||September 02, 2019|
|Last date for payment through Challan
(during working hours of Bank)
|September 04, 2019|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||October 14-18, 2019|
SSC Selection Post Recruitment (Phase – VII) Eligibility Criteria
It is necessary for all the candidates applying for this recruitment to fulfill the eligibility criteria if they want to be a part of the hiring process. Read the following to know the eligibility conditions fixed by SSC:
Age limit and Age Relaxation
Majority of the posts have the age limits minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years. Furthermore, there are age relaxations for different categories that you can find in the table below:
|Category||Relaxation on Upper Age limit (Years)|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PwD (OBC)||13 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved / General)||3 years|
The candidate applying for the SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2018 must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetian Refugee residing in India before 1st January 1962. For even more details you can refer to the official notification.
SSC Selection Post Exam Pattern 2019
Previously in addition to a qualifying test, an interview was also conduction for SSC Selection posts recruitment. But due to new rules formed by Government, the selection procedure for SSC Selection posts recruitment will only be of a single phase Computer-Based Test. The students have to achieve cut-off marks to qualify for the test.
Furthermore, one must also know that the for each seat, 50 candidates (1:50) shall be shortlisted for the process of Document verification and hence merit list shall be announced, considering the university marks obtained by the candidate.
How to apply for SSC Selection Post Recruitment Phase – VII
While the application link activates from August 06, 2019, the candidates can start registering their names for the exam. Applications will be accepted only through online mode.
Follow the steps given below in order to apply for this recruitment
- Log in to official SSC website.
- Now click on ‘Notices’ and then ‘Others’.
- Open ‘SSC Selection posts Application form Phase-VI 2018’.
- Fill up all the required information for Registration -I.
- Upload Scanned copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Make the Fee Payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and have a print copy of the application form for future reference.
Application Fees for SSC Selection Post Phase-VII 2019
The submission of application fees can be done through SBI Challan/SBI Netbanking or through credit/Debit cards of all banks. Applications received without application fee shall be rejected.
- Male(General/OBC) – Rs. 100/-
- Females/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD – Free of Cost
Share your thoughts/queries here!