SSC Selection Post Application Form 2019 | Apply Now
Staff Selection Commission has released the Official SSC Selection Post Notification 2019 for 1351 vacancies across all regions. Interested candidates can apply through the SSC Selection Post Application Form. Direct Link to Apply Online has been mentioned below.
- The last date to apply for the SSC Selection Post is 31st August 2019 ( before 5 p.m).
- Candidate must be 18 to 30 years old in order to apply for the SSC Selection Post Exam.
- The SSC Selection Post Syllabus covers 4 Major topics: General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness.
SSC Selection Post Application Form 2019
- Candidates can Apply Online for SSC Selection Post Exam with the link mentioned below. The application form link is active from 6th August 2019.
- Staff Selection Commission has invited applicants for Selection post on its official website- www.ssc.nic.in.
- Payment can be done through Debit Card/Credit Card or through Internet Banking.
SSC Selection Post Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must meet the eligibility criteria set by the Staff Selection Commission in order to apply online for the SSC Selection Post Exam.
- Candidates have cleared Class 10th (High School)/ 12th (Intermediate)/ Any Degree from Recognized University.
- The Age Limit to apply for the exam is 18 to 30 years.
Download the Official SSC Selection Post 2019 Notification to know more about post-wise eligibility & vacancy details.
How to Apply Online with the SSC Selection Post Application Form?
Step 1: Click on the Direct Link for SSC Selection Post Apply Online
You will be directed to the page displayed in this image.
Step 2: Fill all the details & complete the Registration Process.
Step 3: Click on the “Apply Link” visible on the top.
Step 4: You will be directed to a new page as displayed in the below image, click on the “Others” tab
Step 5: Proceed to click on Apply Button in front of “Phase-VII/2019/Selection Posts” as displayed in the below image.
Step 6: A new window will open, fill the necessary information.
Step 7: Make Online Payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
The details of your application form & payment will be sent to the email id you mention in the application form.
SSC Selection Post Application Fees
The Application Fee to Apply online for SSC Selection Posts 2019 has been mentioned for all categories-
- For General, OBC Candidates – Rs 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates can apply online Free of Cost.
- PH Candidates can apply online Free of Cost.
Documents Required for SSC Selection Post Application Form
Candidates need to be ready with the following Documents before applying online:
- Photograph: Needs to be clearly visible & recent.
- Candidate’s Signature: The signature should not be smudged.
- Caste Certificate: If applicable.
Share your thoughts/queries here!