SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 | Download Free Syllabus PDF
- SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 Download PDF
- SSC MTS Syllabus Tier 1 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- SSC MTS Tier 2 Syllabus Descriptive Test
- SSC MTS Exam Pattern
- SSC MTS Preparation Tips
The SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 Paper 1 includes a total of 4 sections: Reasoning Ability, Numerical Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness. The exam pattern & detailed syllabus for SSC MTS 2019 is elaborated in the article below
SSC MTS Syllabus 2019 Download PDF
The SSC MTS Paper 1 is going to be conducted from August 02 – August 28, 2019. Check below some relevant information regarding the SSC MTS 2019 Syllabus:
- Paper 2 is a descriptive exam in which candidates will have to write an essay/letter/application in the language they can decide
- The exam will be both in English & Hindi language
- The descriptive exam is for 30 minutes but for handicapped students, it is 40 minutes, check SSC MTS Exam Pattern
- Once the paper 2 is over, the cut off for Paper 1 will be out
- Paper 1 lasts for 90 minutes, for handicapped candidates, 120 minutes
SSC MTS Syllabus Tier 1 Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
In SSC Multitasking Staff Exam Syllabus Tier 1 questions will come in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), more description is given below:
SSC MTS Syllabus for Reasoning Ability with Weightage
The SSC Syllabus for Reasoning with the number of questions come from the particular topic is explained below:
|Classification||3 to 4 questions|
|Analogy||3 to 4 questions|
|Coding & decoding||1 to 2 questions|
|Word formation||1 to 2 questions|
|Word arrangement to
form a sentence or
in dictionary order
|1 to 2 questions|
|Venn diagram||1 to 2 questions|
|Direction/distance||0 to 1 question|
|Blood relations||0 to 1 question|
|Missing number||1 to 2 questions|
|Puzzles||1 to 4 questions|
|Series||2 to 4 questions|
|Non-verbal reasoning||4 to 6 questions|
|Verbal reasoning||0 to 1 question|
SSC MTS Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude with Weightage
The MTS Syllabus for SSC Quantitative Aptitude with the number of questions come from the particular topic is explained below:
|Simplification||1 to 2 questions|
|Interest||1 to 3 questions|
|Percentage||1 to 2 questions|
|Ratio and proportion||1 to 2 questions|
|Average||1 to 2 questions|
|Problems on ages||0 to 1 question|
|Speed time & distance||2 to 3 questions|
|Profit & loss||5 to 7 questions|
|Number series||0 to 1 question|
|Number system||0 to 1 question|
|Mensuration||2 to 3 questions|
|Data interpretation||2 to 3 questions|
|Time & work||1 to 3 questions|
|Mixture problems||0 to 1 question|
|Algebra||1 to 2 questions|
|Geometry||0 to 1 question|
|Trigonometry||0 to 1 question|
SSC MTS Syllabus for the English Language with Weightage
SSC Syllabus for the English Language MTS with the number of questions come from the particular topic is explained below:
|Reading comprehension||5 questions|
|Fill in the blanks||10 questions|
|Spelling errors||6 questions|
|One-word substitution||5 questions|
|Phrase Replacement/Sentence correction||5 questions|
|Spot the error||10 questions|
SSC MTS Syllabus for General Awareness with Weightage
SSC Syllabus for MTS for the General Awareness with the number of questions come from the particular topic is explained below:
|Environment||1 to 2 questions|
|Economy||2 to 3 questions|
|Polity||3 to 4 questions|
|Culture||1 to 2 questions|
|Indian History||4 to 5 questions|
|Geography||4 to 5 questions|
|General Science||20 questions|
|Current Affairs||5 to 6 questions|
|Books & Sports||2 to 3 questions|
|Dates, Portfolios, Schemes||1 to 2 questions|
SSC MTS Tier 2 Syllabus Descriptive Test
In the SSC 2019 MTS Syllabus, the syllabus for the Descriptive Test is mentioned below:
- Short Essay/Letter in English or any Language included in 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
- The Descriptive Test is of 50 Marks for which 30 mins are given to the candidates to complete it, check SSC MTS Preparation Tips
- For Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates, there are 45 mins given by the Authority.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern
Before going to the SSC 2019 MTS Syllabus, candidates must check some important details and structure about the SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2019:
- The Total Questions for SSC has been from 150 Questions to 100 Questions.
- The Timings for Tier 1 is changed to 90 minutes.
- The Timings for Visually handicapped cerebral palsy candidates is changed to 120 Minutes.
- There are no changes in Tier 2.
|Subject||Total Questions||Maximum Marks||Time for General candidates||Time for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|Intelligence Reasoning||25||25||90 Mins||2 Hours (120 Mins)|
SSC MTS Preparation Tips
- Having a good strategy allows you to plan your approach towards your all sections of the paper and hence, you will never run out of time.
- The candidates can start with any topic which they can do fast comparatively.
- Students must have to run-on the time as there is less time given by the Authority.
- Candidates can start first from English as the nature of the content is easy to do first also it will not take much time to complete.
- For General Awareness, have to read the latest updates on the basis.
- In Quantitative Aptitude instead of wasting time on difficult, candidates can easily work on areas such as bar, graph, profit and loss, percentage, etc.
- However, in Reasoning Ability it all about the candidates present of mind and sense of humor.
- In all candidates must have to work on their solving speed, especially for Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
Share your thoughts/queries here!