SSC MTS Salary 2020 Check Allowances,Perks & Benefits
- SSC MTS Salary 2020 | SSC MTS Exam Highlights
- SSC MTS Salary 2020 | Post Details
- SSC MTS Salary 2020
- SSC MTS Salary After 7th Pay Commission
- SSC MTS 2020 Salary for Other Posts
- SSC MTS 2020 Salary and Work
- SSC MTS Salary 2020 | SSC MTS Grade-Pay change in MTS Promotion Process
- SSC MTS Salary | Region Wise Distribution of SSC MTS 2020
- SSC MTS Salary | Career Growth
- SSC MTS Salary FAQs
Check out the article to know the list of opportunities, pay scale, grade pay, etc of SSC MTS Salary 2020 in detail. Candidates get more information from the Official Website of SSC. Before getting the details of the salary SSC MTS Salary 2020, the candidates should also check the other details of SSC MTS Notification 2020 which are mentioned below:
- Once the 7th pay commission comes into force, there will be a considerable increase in the current salary of SSC MTS
- The salary of SSC MTS is calculated as Gross Salary and In-Hand Salary.
- Candidates should keep a watch on the SSC MTS Results which is soon going to be released in the month of April
- The SSC MTS is held in different states and union territories and this exam are divided into different zones.
- Please note that the salary of the SSC employee depends upon the city of the employee.
- The three groups of cities in the SSC salary chart are X cities, Y cities, and Z cities.
- Candidates should go through the detailed SSC MTS Cut off pattern properly. It will help you understand what to expect from the 2020 Exam
SSC MTS Salary 2020 | SSC MTS Exam Highlights
The candidates must refer below table to get some Highlights related to SSC MTS Pay Scale 2020:
|Exam Name||SSC Multitasking Staff Non-Technical Exam|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Education Qualification||10th Pass|
|Job Category||SSC MTS Salary|
|Number of Vacancies||10000+|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Starting Date for RRB NTPC Online Application||April 2020|
SSC MTS Salary 2020 | Post Details
There are different Posts are there in SSC MTS Notification which is brief below with the help of the table-
SSC MTS Salary 2020
SSC MTS Salary after 7th Pay Commission there will be a considerable increase in the current salary which is mentioned with some important points below-
- After the application of the 7th pay commission, the income of every government employee got increased by almost 20%.
- Multi-Tasking Staff is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, a non-ministerial post which falls under Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800.
- The take-home salary of MTS is between Rs.18,000 – 22,000 /month (approx). The salary could vary based on location, allowances, etc.
SSC MTS Salary After 7th Pay Commission
Let’s take a look at the new salary of SSC MTS after the 7th pay commission including the three groups of cities in the SSC salary chart are X cities, Y cities, and Z cities.
|Post||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
SSC MTS 2020 Salary for Other Posts
There are Other Posts is also there in SSC MTS which are mentioned below with there Salary details-
|Post Name||Gross Salary|
|DEO||Rs. 22, 865|
SSC MTS 2020 Salary and Work
Some of the main points related to SSC MTC 2020 Work Profile are defined below-
- Designations- Operator, Peon, Chowkidar, Junior Operator, Gardener, Gatekeeper, etc.
- Job Description- Duties and Responsibility are set by the Government of India which is mentioned below in the form of a table-
|Physical Maintenance of records of the Section.|
|General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.|
|Carrying of files & other papers within the building.|
|Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc.|
|Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.|
|Assisting in routine office work like a diary, dispatch, etc., including on computer.|
|Delivering of Courier(outside the building).|
|Watch & ward duties.|
|Opening & closing of rooms.|
|Cleaning of rooms.|
|Cleaning of building, fixtures, etc|
|Work-related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists.|
|Driving vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license.|
|Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.|
|Any other work assigned by the superior authority|
SSC MTS Salary 2020 | SSC MTS Grade-Pay change in MTS Promotion Process
This promotion rule is for every central govt employee. Educational qualifications etc as needed for further promotions. You can also be promoted through Limited Departmental Exam-
SSC MTS Salary | Region Wise Distribution of SSC MTS 2020
The States are divided by Region-Wise which are mentioned below-
|SSC Region||Places Under the Region|
|SSC Northern Region (NR)||Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER)||West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim|
|SSC Karnataka Region (KKR)||Karnataka, Kerela|
|SSC Southern Region (SR)||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu|
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER)||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram|
|SSC Western Region (WR)||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh|
|SSC Central Region (CR)||Uttar Pradesh, Bihar|
|SSC North Western Region (NWR)||Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh|
SSC MTS Salary | Career Growth
There are 2 types of Increments are provided by the Government-
- Annual Increment: It is paid at the rate of 3% of the total pay in the Pay Band and the Corresponding Grade Pay.
- Promotional Increment: Departmental Exams are conducted in order to promote employees internally in the various Government Offices. At the time of the promotion the Grade Pay attached to the posts at different levels with the running Pay Band.
It must be noted that in order to clear the SSC MTS Exam,the candidates should do a thorough preparation with the right strategies and also solve SSC MTS Mock as much as possible. It will increase their chances of scoring high in the exam. Moreover, candidates should make sure to be updated with the daily current affairs as it will help in cracking all kinds of competitive exams.
SSC MTS Salary FAQs
1. What are the duties and responsibilities of SSC MTS Job Holder?
The duties and responsibilities of the SSC MTS Job Holder are as follows-Physical Maintenance of records of the Section, General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit, Carrying of files & other papers within the building, Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc, Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit, Assisting in routine office work like a diary, dispatch, etc., including on computer, Delivering of Courier(outside the building), Watch & ward duties, Opening & closing of rooms, Cleaning of rooms, Cleaning of building, fixtures, etcWork-related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists, Driving vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license, Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.
2. What is the SSC MTS In Hand Salary 2020?
Ans-The SSC MTS In Hand Salary 2020 is between Rs.18,000 – 22,000 /month (approx). The salary could vary based on location, allowances, etc.
3. What is the work profile of SSC MTS?
Ans-The Designations are as follows-Operator, Peon, Chowkidar, Junior Operator, Gardener, Gatekeeper, etc. Multi-Tasking Staff is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, a non-ministerial post which falls under Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800.
4. What annual increment does the SSC MTS get?
Ans-The Annual Increment is paid at the rate of 3% of the total pay in the Pay Band and the Corresponding Grade Pay
Share your thoughts/queries here!