SSC MTS Salary 2020 After 7th Pay Commission
SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) hires individuals for several different government institutions, ministries & organizations. With the SSC MTS Recruitment, a candidate gets the opportunity to work as Group ‘C’ employees for the post of Peon, Waterman, Chowkidar, etc. Interested candidates who are eager to know about SSC MTS Salary can go through the complete post.
- Candidates should keep a watch on the SSC MTS Results which is soon going to be released in the month of July 2020.
- The salary of SSC MTS is calculated as Gross Salary and In-Hand Salary.
- Aspirants must note that the salary of the SSC employee depends upon the city of the employee.
- The three groups of cities in the SSC salary chart are X cities, Y cities, and Z cities.
- Candidates should go through the detailed SSC MTS Cut off pattern properly. It will help you understand what to expect from the 2020 Exam.
SSC MTS Salary 2020
The candidates must refer below table to get some Highlights related to SSC MTS Pay Scale 2020:
|Exam Name||SSC Multitasking Staff Non-Technical Exam|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Education Qualification||10th Pass|
|Job Category||SSC MTS Salary|
|Number of Vacancies||10000+|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Starting Date for SSC MTS Application Form||July 2020 (Tentatively)|
SSC MTS Job Posts
There are different Posts are there in SSC MTS Notification. Candidates must be aware that the SSC MTS job is challenging and requires hard work. Let us have a look at the table below to know the different types of posts in SSC MTS.
SSC MTS In -Hand Salary 2020
As per the SSC MTS Salary after the 7th Pay Commission, there will be a considerable increase in the current salary which is mentioned with some important points below-
- After the application of the 7th pay commission, the income of every government employee got increased by almost 20%.
- Multi-Tasking Staff is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, a non-ministerial post which falls under Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800.
- SSC MTS in-hand salary is in between Rs.18,000 – 22,000 per month (approximately). The salary could vary based on location, allowances, etc.
SSC MTS Salary After 7th Pay Commission
Let’s take a look at the new salary of SSC MTS after the 7th pay commission including the three groups of cities in the SSC salary chart are X cities, Y cities, and Z cities.
|Post||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)||MTS (GP 1800)|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
What is SSC MTS Salary for Other Posts?
There are Other Posts is also there in SSC MTS which are mentioned below with there Salary details-
|Post Name||Gross Salary|
|DEO||Rs. 22, 865|
SSC MTS Perks & Benefits
Apart from the MTS salary, candidates are entitled to get many other perks and benefits as mentioned below.
- Pension Scheme: The pension scheme provided to MTS employee is available till death
- Medical Benefits: SSC certainly take interest in the well being of employees and their family members. The commission will provide medical benefits to both employees and their family members.
- Post – Retirement Benefit: After retirement, an employee will be provided with Salary arrears, Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc.
SSC MTS Salary and Work
Every year lakhs of students will appear for the exam due to the best SSC MTS Job Profile and salary. Some of the main points related to SSC MTC 2020 Work Profile are defined below-
- Designations- Operator, Peon, Chowkidar, Junior Operator, Gardener, Gatekeeper, etc.
- Job Description- Duties and Responsibility are set by the Government of India which is mentioned below in the form of a table
|Physical Maintenance of records of the Section.|
|General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.|
|Carrying of files & other papers within the building.|
|Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc.|
|Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.|
|Assisting in routine office work like a diary, dispatch, etc., including on computer.|
|Delivering of Courier(outside the building).|
|Watch & ward duties.|
|Opening & closing of rooms.|
|Cleaning of rooms.|
|Cleaning of building, fixtures, etc|
|Work-related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists.|
|Driving vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license.|
|Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.|
|Any other work assigned by the superior authority|
SSC MTS Promotion Process
This promotion rule is for every central govt employee. Educational qualifications etc as needed for further promotions. You can also be promoted through Limited Departmental Exam.
Region-Wise Distribution of SSC MTS 2020
The States are divided by Region-Wise which are mentioned below-
|SSC Region||Places Under the Region|
|SSC Northern Region (NR)||Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand|
|SSC Eastern Region (ER)||West Bengal, Orissa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim|
|SSC Karnataka Region (KKR)||Karnataka, Kerela|
|SSC Southern Region (SR)||Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu|
|SSC North Eastern Region (NER)||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram|
|SSC Western Region (WR)||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa|
|SSC Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh|
|SSC Central Region (CR)||Uttar Pradesh, Bihar|
|SSC North Western Region (NWR)||Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh|
SSC MTS Career Growth
There are 2 types of Increments are provided by the Government-
- Annual Increment: It is paid at the rate of 3% of the total pay in the Pay Band and the Corresponding Grade Pay.
- Promotional Increment: Departmental Exams are conducted in order to promote employees internally in the various Government Offices. At the time of the promotion the Grade Pay attached to the posts at different levels with the running Pay Band.
- Increments in terms of positions and responsibilities
It must be noted that in order to clear the SSC MTS Exam, the candidates should do a thorough preparation with the right strategies and also solve SSC MTS Mock Tests as much as possible. It will increase their chances of scoring high in the exam. Moreover, candidates should make sure to be updated with the daily current affairs as it will help in cracking all kinds of competitive exams.
SSC MTS Salary FAQs
1. What are the duties and responsibilities of SSC MTS Job Holder?
The duties and responsibilities of the SSC MTS Job Holder are as follows-Physical Maintenance of records of the Section, General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit, Carrying of files & other papers within the building, Photocopying, sending of FAX, etc, Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit, Assisting in routine office work like a diary, dispatch, etc., including on computer, Delivering of Courier(outside the building), Watch & ward duties, Opening & closing of rooms, Cleaning of rooms, Cleaning of building, fixtures, etcWork-related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists, Driving vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license, Upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, etc.
2. What is the SSC MTS Salary In Hand?
Ans-The SSC MTS In Hand Salary 2020 is between Rs.18,000 – 22,000 /month (approx). The salary could vary based on location, allowances, etc.
3. What is the work profile of SSC MTS?
Ans-The Designations are as follows-Operator, Peon, Chowkidar, Junior Operator, Gardener, Gatekeeper, etc. Multi-Tasking Staff is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, a non-ministerial post which falls under Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800.
4. What annual increment does the SSC MTS get?
Ans-The Annual Increment is paid at the rate of 3% of the total pay in the Pay Band and the Corresponding Grade Pay
Share your thoughts/queries here!