SSC MTS Result 2019
The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the MTS Paper 1 from August 02 – August 28, 2019. The SSC MTS Result for Paper 1 will release in October 2019. SSC MTS Paper 2 will be conducted on November 17, 2019.
SSC MTS Result 2019
The students can easily log in to the official website of SSC and by entering their registration credentials, they can download their result. Read the following for more information:
- The SSC MTS Cut Off will be formed on the basis of the factors like how many candidates appeared in the exam and what was the difficulty level of the question paper
- The SSC MTS 2019 Result can be easily accessed and downloaded from the official website of SSC
- The Result for SSC MTS 2019 will be in PDF Format
- The officials will release the Merit List according to the performance of the candidates in the paper
- There is no interview process in the SSC MTS Recruitment 2019
SSC MTS Result Dates 2019
SSC MTS Paper 1 is going to be taken place from August 02-August 28, 2019. Check the following table to know more dates regarding SSC MTS:
|Paper 1 of SSC MTS examination||August 2 to August 28, 2019|
|Paper 1 of SSC MTS Result||The first week of October 2019|
|Paper 2 of SSC MTS examination||November 17, 2019|
|The final result of SSC MTS||The second week of December 2019|
How To Check SSC MTS Result 2019?
Follow the steps given below in order to check the SSC MTS 2019 Result:
- Visit the official website of ssc
- Search & click on Result
- A new page will open with various links like CHSL, CGL, JE, etc.
- Look for MTS and click on it
- A PDF File will shoot open. There will be thousands of names in that list
- The best way to find your own name is to press CTRL+F and write your name in the search box and click ok
- The highlight will appear automatically on your name
- And if it does not, it means that the name is not in the list & you have not qualified the exam
SSC MTS Scorecard
SSC does not release scorecard for the students who have written the exam. There are some important things that all aspirants must know. Read them below:
- If the students cannot find their name in the result PDF, it means they have not qualified the paper
- They can only check the result online
- The students shall have to look for their name in the SSC MTS PDF Result 2019
SSC MTS Answer Key 2019
The officials of SSC will release the SSC MTS Answer Key on the official website after the exam has taken place. The candidates can easily download the answer key in order to get an idea on their performance in the exam.
Follow the steps below in order to download the answer key:
- Visit the official website
- On the top menu, click on Answer Key
- Then, click on the link ‘SSC MTS Answer Key’
- Choose the date of the exam correctly
- A PDF will open
- Then, click on the given link to see the answer key
SSC MTS Merit List
SSC Officials will release the Merit List for the candidates who have attempted the SSC MTS Tier 1. The students can check if they have qualified the eligibility to sit in the Paper 2 or not. Paper 2 is qualifying in nature.
In any case, two candidates have acquired equal marks, the following criteria shall be put to use in order to resolve the ties:
- The students who have acquired more marks in Paper-2 will be considered
- The candidate of older age will be considered
- If the tie is not resolved still, then the students whose name’s first alphabet comes first in the order will be given consideration
SSC MTS 2019 Cut Off
Cut Off is a minimum qualifying mark that the students are mandatory to acquire in order to clear the paper. When the results will be announced, the officials will release the SSC MTS Cut Off on their official website.
There are various factors that affect the cut off of any competitive exam as well as MTS Exam which are mentioned below:
- The difficulty level of the question paper
- Total number of candidates who appeared in the exam
- Previous Cut Off Trends
- Average marks secured by the students
- A total number of seats offered by the officials
SSC MTS Counselling
Once the SSC MTS Result has been announced by SSC, the shortlisted students will be hired for different posts in MTS. The students whose names are there in the merit list of SSC MTS will be appointed to different MTS positions of the central government.
There will be a small process of document verification. The candidates will have to display their original certificates there which will be returned back to them after the verification. The following official documents are required for the students to show in the process:
- Identity proof of the candidate (Adhaar Card/PAN/Driving License/Voter ID etc.)
- Birth Certificate of the student
- Qualifying Exam Certificate
- Residence Proof
- Passport size photographs (3-4)
- Category Certificate (if required)
Students shall carry the original as well as the photocopies of self-attested certificates at the time of document verification.
Share your thoughts/queries here!