SSC MTS Question Asked 18th September 2017- Check SSC MTS All Slots Questions here
SSC MTS Question Asked 18th September 2017- Get all the questions asked in SSC MTS 18th September 2017
SSC MTS Question Asked 18th September 2017 All Slots
The SSC MTS was postponed earlier this year due to some unavoidable reasons and now this exam is scheduled to be conducted from 16th September to 31st October 2017. We are sharing this article to let the candidates know what kind of questions were asked in today’s exam. This will be very beneficial for all the candidates if they are still carrying on their preparation. Have you appeared for the exam already? Then also, you can analyze your performance by having a look at the analysis published. For the same reason, we provide you with some of the topics & questions asked in various subjects in SSC MTS Exam today. Go through this article on SSC MTS Question Asked 18th September 2017 and get to know the overall difficulty level and topic-wise questions asked.
Section-Wise SSC MTS Questions Asked 18th September 2017 – (Shift 1)
SSC MTS Questions Asked –General Awareness
- Which is the nearest star to earth?
- One Qs related to Fragile.
- Who was the son of Bindusara?
- Which is the First organic country of the world?
- One Qs related to the primary sector.
- Salt Satyagraha ended at?
- Which metal used for railway track joints?
- One question was related to Mudra Yojana.
- One was related to Bharat Ratna.
- Book Geetanjali written by Rabindranath Tagore was the set of?
a) Poems b) Short stories c) Songs
- The number of players in basketball?
- Freedom of speech comes under which fundamental right?
- which is the nearest star to the Earth?
- Which sector is called as service sector?
- Most abundant Element present in the universe?
- One Qs about Raman effect.
SSC MTS Questions Asked – English
- Antonym – Fragile
- Cloze Test – the Internet
SSC MTS Questions Asked – Numerical Aptitude
- Data Interpretation – Based on “Bar Graph”.
- If the side of the equilateral triangle is equal to the diagonal of the square and the side of the equilateral triangle 12 cm, then find the area of the equilateral triangle.
- Average of 15 consecutive numbers is 18, if we divide every number by 2, then what will be the total average of numbers?
SSC MTS Questions Asked – Reasoning
To be updated.
We will update all the other shifts’ questions as soon as we get them. Also, if you remember any questions which are not listed here, then you can comment below as it will be very helpful for all the other aspirants.
Stay tuned for more updates on SSC MTS Question Asked 18th September 2017 All Slots.
Share your thoughts/queries here!