SSC MTS FAQs – Check Frequently Asked Questions for SSC MTS
- SSC MTS Faqs
- About SSC MTS – SSC MTS Faqs
- SSC MTS Faqs
- ⇒Q1. What is SSC MTS Work Profile?
- 1. Designation
- 2. Nature of Job
- ⇒Q2. What are the minimum educational qualifications for SSC MTS 2017 exam?
- ⇒Q3. I have only 40% in degree. Am I eligible for SSC MTS 2017 recruitment?
- ⇒Q4. How is SSC MTS growth?
- ⇒Q5. Are BE/ Btech/MBA/ MCA/ B.Sc graduates eligible?
- ⇒Q6. There are less/ no vacancies in my state. Can I apply for any other state?
- ⇒Q7. Should I know the local language of the state that I am applying for?
- ⇒Q8. Are BE/ Btech/MBA/ MCA/ B.Sc graduates eligible?
- ⇒Q9. When will the notification for SSC MTS be published?
SSC MTS 2018 Frequently Asked Questions – Check SSC MTS career growth, eligibility, Work Profile, job responsibilities and SSC MTS Faqs here.
SSC MTS Faqs
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India which recruits staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in the respective Subordinate Offices. Staff Selection Commission is mainly responsible for recruiting Indian to Group B governmental posts, Group C technical posts, and more.
Applying for these job postings nowadays has been made very easy by the SSC. You don’t have to stand in a queue for the application forms or to submit your documents. The whole procedure can be done online from the beginning to the end.
About SSC MTS – SSC MTS Faqs
As an MTS employee, you are a very important part of the bureaucracy, especially when it comes to performing the daily operations of different departments you are hired in CCAS cadre (Central Civil Accounts Service) of the Group ‘C’. You are also offered promotions within this group on the basis of seniority.
SSC MTS Faqs
Before applying for SSC MTS posts, it is obvious to have certain doubts on your mind. To clear them out, we have compiled various common questions which arise before applying. Go through the SSC MTS Faqs in the form of questions and answers.
⇒Q1. What is SSC MTS Work Profile?
Ans:- The job of Multitasking staff is challenging and needs hard work. Some mains points about the SSC MTS job profile and career prospects are given below.
Peon, Dafatry, Jamadar, Farash, Chowkidar, Safaiwala, Mali, Junior Gestetner Operator etc.
2. Nature of Job
The responsibilities & duties which come under the SSC MTS Jobs are as mentioned in SSC MTS Faqs:
- Carrying of files and papers within the building.
- Physical maintenance of records of the Section.
- Photocopying, sending of fax, etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Section/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like the diary, dispatch, etc.
- Assisting on the computer.
- Cleaning of rooms and dusting of furniture etc.
- Delivering of Dak (outside the building).
- Watch and ward duties.
- Opening and closing of rooms.
- Cleaning of the building, fixtures, etc.
- Work related to his ITI qualifications, if it exists.
- Driving of vehicles, if in possession of a valid driving license.
- Upkeep of lawns, parks, potted plants, etc.
- Any other work assigned by the superior authority.
- General cleanliness and upkeep of the Section/Unit.
⇒Q2. What are the minimum educational qualifications for SSC MTS 2017 exam?
Ans:- You should have passed matriculation examination (std. 10th class) in order to become eligible for this multi-tasking staff.
⇒Q3. I have only 40% in degree. Am I eligible for SSC MTS 2017 recruitment?
Ans:- Yes, you have completed your degree after school matriculation exam. So you are eligible to apply & there is no minimum percentage required in degree (pass is enough).
For applicants from SC/ST/PWD category, pass in degree is enough.No percentage condition exists for them.
⇒Q4. How is SSC MTS growth?
Ans:- There are two types of increments provided under Pay Band-I scheme, i.e.
- Annual increments
- Promotional increments
- Annual increments are to be paid at the rate of 3%of the total pay in the Pay Band and the corresponding Grade Pay.
- Departmental exams are conducted in order to promote employees in government offices of various ministries.
- At the time of promotion, the grade pay attached to the posts at different levels within the same running pay band changes.
⇒Q5. Are BE/ Btech/MBA/ MCA/ B.Sc graduates eligible?
Ans:- Yes, any degree holder is eligible to apply for MTS job because the minimum qualification is pass in std. Xth.
Therefore, graduates with BSc/ MSc/ BE/ BTech/ MBA/ MCA/ BCom/ MCom etc., degree are absolutely eligible to apply.
⇒Q6. There are less/ no vacancies in my state. Can I apply for any other state?
Ans:- Yes, you can apply for vacancies in any state. But make sure to input your order of state preferences in the online application form.
⇒Q7. Should I know the local language of the state that I am applying for?
Ans:- Not required.
⇒Q8. Are BE/ Btech/MBA/ MCA/ B.Sc graduates eligible?
Ans:- Yes, any degree holder is eligible to apply for MTS job because the minimum qualification is pass in class 10th.
⇒Q9. When will the notification for SSC MTS be published?
Ans:- SSC MTS Notification for the calendar year 2018 scheduled to be published on 3rd November 2018.
We hope that you liked our article on SSC MTS Faqs. If yes, then stay tuned for more updates.
Share your thoughts/queries here!