SSC MTS Exam Day Instructions
Students preparing for the MTS Exam 2019 are strongly advised to read and follow the SSC MTS Exam Day Instructions which are elaboratively mentioned in this post. No candidate appearing for this exam shall violate any guideline set by the SSC Officials.
The candidates can now download SSC MTS Admit Card for Tier 1 Exam that is taking place from August 02-August 28, 2019. The officials of SSC have not released admit cards for those students who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria set for this exam Also, the students can check their SSC MTS Application Status.
SSC MTS Exam Day Instructions
The most important part of the exam day is the admit cards that are allotted to each student. Without the admit card, the candidates shall not get an entry in the exam hall. Read more guidelines as follows:
- Candidates are not allowed to communicate with anyone during the exam or even when the answer sheets are being collected by the invigilator assigned by SSC MTS officials
- The candidates shall raise their hand if any kind of conversation is required with the invigilator
- Do not write or mark anything on the question paper or the OMR sheet other than the answers
- Any reference found marked on any sheet/paper will be taken into negative consideration
- In any case, a candidate is leaving the exam hall for temporary reasons, they shall make sure they let the invigilator know or even better they should take the invigilator with them (if it is required there)
- The students are not allowed to leave the hall till the time they get permission from the invigilator
- Candidates are not permitted to leave the hall permanently till the time the duration of the exam is not over
SSC MTS Exam Instructions: Banned Items
The following items are banned in the SSC MTS Exam Center. If any student is found with the items given below, their exam will be canceled right away.
- Stationery Items like pouch, calculators, pencil box, pen drive, paper chits, scale, any kind of textual material, electronic pen, etc.
- Items like handbags, goggles, hairband, camera, belt, hairpins, wristwatches, metallic items, etc.
- Eatable items
- Electronic Devices like Bluetooth, Phones, earphones, pager, microphone, health band, etc.
- Any item which has the possibility to be used for an unfair means
- Candidates must keep their belongings outside the exam hall
- The ornaments like nose pin, bands, chains, etc. will be thoroughly checked before the students enter the exam hall
SSC MTS Exam Day Instructions: End of the exam
Candidates shall not leave the exam hall even if there are 15 minutes left. Students can only leave the exam center when the invigilators are done collecting everyone’s answer sheets and they indicate that students can leave.
- Candidates shall not talk to each other/communicate till the time they are outside of the exam hall
- Students must make sure they have successfully submitted their answer sheets to the invigilator
- Once permitted by the invigilator, students must quietly and quickly leave the exam hall. There should be no use of making noise while leaving the exam center.
- Do not throw anything useless in the exam hall while leaving it
- Let the desk be clean and clear while you leave the hall
In case of misconduct
It is advised to everyone who is going to attempt the SSC MTS Exam 2019 that they should not create any kind of nuisance in the examination hall. In case anyone is found misbehaving in the center in any means, shall face negative consequences.
Students found guilty of the following will not be entertained at all:
- Using any banned items in the hall
- Trying to impersonate/mimic anyone
- Misbehaving at the time of the interview or during the exam
- Using the candidature in the wrong means in any way
The negative consequences faced will be the following:
- Candidates can be disqualified from the exam right away
- Debarred on temporarily/permanent basis from the recruitment process
- If anything is not taken into consideration during the selection process but after the selection process, the disqualification will still be practiced for that candidate
SSC MTS Interview Day Instructions
Candidates who will be shortlisted for the interview round must bring their print out copy of SSC MTS Application Form. Also, they shall bring the self-attested copies of all the relevant and required documents along with passport size photographs.
Students who forget to bring the required documents at the time of interview shall not be allowed to be a part of it.
- Canvassing of any kind will directly lead to form cancellation
- The students who have submitted their application forms cannot withdraw it
- Also, the fee paid for the application form cannot be refunded in any means
- The caste certificates for those who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS categories are extremely important to display
- There should be no spelling errors in the application form or any official form during the recruitment. All the words (Name, Father’s Name, etc.) shall match with the original documents
- The candidates who will be selected for the interview round will get an e-mail/SMS. No letters will be sent to anyone’s address
- Candidates must keep themselves updated with their e-mail id in order to check e-mails from SSC
- Candidates who have been working in government departments before shall display the “No Objection Certificate” at the time of an interview
- In case any document is found false or fake, the candidate will be disqualified right away
- Once the application form is submitted, all the requests in order to change anything in the form will be rejected
SSC MTS Exam Center Guidelines
The students shall definitely be aware of the exam center guidelines which are mentioned as follows:
- The students shall select only one exam center of their choice and must mention in their application form. The final exam center location will be allocated by the officials themselves
- The students will be getting a text message/SMS and/or e-mail regarding their details of exam center, exam time and exam date
- The request to alter or change the exam center/venue shall not be accepted by the officials
- The SSC officials do hold the right to make alterations in regard to the exam centers like addition or discretion, depends upon the feasibility at that point of time
- Candidates shall manage the expenses to reach the exam center themselves
Share your thoughts/queries here!