SSC MTS Exam Date 2020 – Check Complete Exam Schedule
The Staff Selection Commission is going to release the SSC MTS Notification soon on the official website. It is important for the candidates to check the SSC MTS Exam Dates to keep a track of all important events and its respective dates.
- Through the SSC MTS Exam 2020, it is expected that more than 7000 Multi Tasking Staff posts will be filled in various government organizations.
- The SSC MTS Exam involves two stages i.e, Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both the stages are qualifying in nature and candidates will be offered with appointment based on their performance in both the stages.
- In order to be aware of all the important dates, candidates are advised to go through the SSC MTS Exam Dates 2020 explained in this post.
- Solving SSC MTS Previous Year Papers help candidates to build their efficiency and understand the difficulty level of the paper.
SSC MTS Exam Dates 2020
As the notification is going to be released tentatively in the month of July 2020, candidates can start their preparation well in advance to score good marks in the exam.
- Before filling the application form, candidates must make sure to meet the SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria set by the commission.
- Paper 1 is an objective type paper and is conducted in computer mode. While Paper 2 is a descriptive paper.
- In this post, we have provided the list of important events related to the SSC MTS 2020 Exam Date.
- The candidates should solve the SSC MTS Mock Tests as much as possible to increase their chances of selection in the exam.
SSC MTS Exam Date 2020 Highlights
The students must check out the table below in order to know the main exam highlights of SSC MTS 2020:
|Exam Name||SSC MTS 2020 (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|SSC MTS Notification 2020 Release Date||July 2020 (Tentatively)|
|SSC MTS Exam Date 2020 for Tier 1||26 October 2020 to 13 November 2020 (Expected)|
|Mode of SSC MTS Exam||Tier I – Online|
|Tier II – Offline|
|Selection Process||Tier I – Computer-Based|
|Tier II – Descriptive|
|SSC MTS Exam Eligibility||Indian national with a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline|
SSC MTS 2020 Exam Dates
The paper 1 exam is expected to be conducted tentatively in the month of October whereas SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Date 2020 will be 01 March 2021.
- Candidates qualifying in the paper-1 exam will be eligible for the Paper-2 exam.
- Make a proper study plan with the help of experts’ SSC MTS Last Minute Preparation Tips.
- Go through the table below to know the MTS SSC Exam Dates of both Paper 1 and Paper 2.
|Events||SSC MTS Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Date 2020||October 26, 2020 – November 13, 2020|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Date 2020||March 1, 2021|
SSC MTS Notification Date 2020
As per the calendar, the SSC MTS Notification will be released tentatively in the month of July 2020 on the official website of SSC. The notification includes details like eligibility, exam dates, how to fill the application form, syllabus, exam pattern, and more. Interested candidates can go through the official notification before applying for the desired post.
SSC MTS Application Form Dates 2020
The online application form for SSC MTS is expected to begin from July 2020. All the interested candidates have to fill the online application form on before the last date.
- Ensure to fill the form without making any mistakes as there is no chance for editing the form after submission.
- Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will not be able to fill their SSC MTS Application Form 2020.
- The candidates have to upload their scanned copy of the image and signature as per the instructions mentioned in the notification.
- Go through the table below to know all the important events related to the application form.
|SSC MTS Application Form starts from||July 2020|
|Last Date to fill SSC MTS Application Form||August 2020|
|Last date for making online fee payment||August 2020|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||August 2020|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||August 2020|
SSC MTS Admit Card Dates 2020
Generally, the admit card is released 10-15 days prior to the examination. This year, the admit card will be released expectedly in the first week of October 2020. The commission will release the SSC MTS Admit card separately for paper 1 and paper 2.
- As per the SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Date 2020, the admit is released in the month of February 2021.
- It is essential for all appearing candidates to bring a printout of their Admit Card to the exam center.
- If candidates forget to bring the SSC MTS Admit Card to the examination hall, they will not be allowed to write the exam.
|Issue of admit card for Paper I||October 1st Week 2020|
|Issue of admit card for Paper II||February 2021|
SSC MTS Answer Key Dates 2020
In order to help candidates check their responses, the exam conducting authority will release the answer key after 1 week of the exam. Candidates can check the SSC MTS Answer Key and estimate their scores.
- Aspirants can download the SSC MTS answer key online by entering a user ID and password/DOB.
- Answer Key is an important document that helps candidates to check their answers and know how many marks they have scored.
- Students can challenge the answer key if any by paying Rs. 100 for per answer/ question.
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Answer Key||November 2020|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Answer Key||March 2021|
SSC MTS Result Dates 2020
After the completion of the SSC JHT Exam, the examination conducting authority will release the SSC MTS Result on its official website.
- The result of SSC MTS is announced for paper 1 and paper 2 separately.
- On the basis of Paper I marks, candidates will get shortlisted to write the paper 2 exam.
- The result will be available online in PDF format.
Let us have a look at the table below to know the expected result dates and SSC MTS Cut Off Date 2020.
|MTS Paper 1 Result||November 2020|
|MTS Paper 1 Cut Off||On the same day of Result|
|MTS Paper 2 Result||April 2021|
|MTS Paper 2 Cut Off||On the same day of Result|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2020
The exam is conducted in two stages: Paper I (CBT) and Paper-II (PBT). Candidates must be aware of the elaborated SSC MTS Exam Pattern in order to understand the question paper in a better way.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern Paper 1
The first stage is Paper 1. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi (except for the English Language paper).
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- There are four sections in the Tier 1 exam and each section consists of 25 questions.
- The questions in the exam will be in Objective Type (MCQs)
|Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration||Duration of Exam For Handicap Students|
|General Intelligence & reasoning||25||25||90 minutes||120 minutes|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern Paper 2
Candidates who will get qualified in the Paper1 exam are eligible to appear for the paper 2 exam.
- The paper 2 is a Descriptive Exam
- It includes one question on short essay writing/letter writing in English or any language included in the 8TH Schedule of the Constitution
- Besides that, Tier 2 is for a total of 50 marks
|Subject||Marks||Time (General candidates)||Time for Visually Handicapped/ Cerebral Palsy candidates|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or any language included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution||50||30 minutes||40 minutes|
SSC MTS FAQs 2020
Q. What is SSC MTS Full Form? What is the SSC MTS Exam Date for 2020?
A. SSC MTS Full Form is Staff Selection Commission, Multi Tasking Staff. The SSC recruits candidates for various vacancies like Ministries, Government Departments, different offices in different states, etc. The SSC MTS Exam Date is 26th October 2020 to 13th November 2020 for Tier 1and March 2021 for Tier 2 Exam.
Q. When will be the SSC MTS Notification 2020 released?
A. AS per the SSC MTS Exam Dates 2020, the official notification of MTS will be released tentatively in th month of July 2020. Candidates are advised to visit the official website regularly to stay updated with the latest news of SSC MTS 2020 Exam.
Q. How can I apply for SSC MTS Exam 2020?
A. Applying for MTS is simple. Visit the official website and check if the registrations are open. If they are, one can easily find the registration form. Fill it and apply for the post.
Q. What is the work of SSC MTS?
A. A work of SSC MTS is very responsible. They have to follow some rules and duties that will be assigned to them. The person at the job has to maintain the records/files. They also have to make sure the cleanliness is maintained. Different posts have different duties.
Q.Who will release the SSC MTS Exam Dates 2020?
A. The SSC MTS Exam Date will be released by the Staff Selection Commission.
Q. What is the in-hand salary for SSC MTS?
A. The SSC MTS In Hand Salary 2020 is between Rs.18,000 – 22,000 /month (approx). The salary could vary based on location, allowances, etc. The Designations are as follows-Operator, Peon, Chowkidar, Junior Operator, Gardener, Gatekeeper, etc. Multi-Tasking Staff is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, a non-ministerial post which falls under Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800.Go through the SSC MTS Salary for more details.
Share your thoughts/queries here!