SSC MTS Exam Date 2020 – Check Complete Exam Schedule
SSC MTS Exam Date 2020:The Staff Selection Commission is going to release the SSC MTS Notification soon in June 2020. It is important for the candidates to check the SSC MTS Exam Date to be aware of each and every date of all important events.
- Through the SSC MTS Exam 2020, more than 7000 Multi Tasking Staff posts will be filled in various government organizations.
- The SSC MTS Exam involves two stages i.e, Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both the stages are qualifying in nature and candidates will be offered with appointment based on their performance in these two stages.
- In order to be aware of all the important dates, candidates are advised to go through the SSC MTS Exam Date 2020 explained in this post.
- As the exam date for 2020 is out, start your preparation as soon as possible and make sure to solve SSC MTS Previous Year Papers to build efficiency and understand the question pattern
SSC MTS Exam Date 2020
This article takes you through the detailed information on the Exam Date 2020 for SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam & SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam. Check the article for other important SSC MTS dates too.
SSC MTS Exam Date 2020 Highlights
The students must check out the table below in order to know the main exam highlights of SSC MTS 2020:
|Exam Name||SSC MTS 2020 (Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level)|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|SSC MTS Official Website||ssc.nic.in|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Type||National Level Government Exam|
|SSC MTS Exam Date 2020 for Tier 1||October 26, 2020, to November 13, 2020(expected)|
|Mode of SSC MTS Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT) for Tier I and Tier II; Written Test for Tier III (Offline)|
|Phases in SSC MTS Exam||Tier I- Computer-Based Tier II- Descriptive|
|SSC MTS Notification 2020 Release Date||June 2, 2020|
|SSC MTS Exam Eligibility||Indian national with a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline|
SSC MTS Exam Date 2020 – Complete Exam Schedule
Check for the Exam Date 2020 from the table below. Candidates can check the table and plan for their preparation accordingly.
- As there is an ample amount of time for the SSC MTS 2020 Exam, candidates can start their preparation.
- Make a proper study plan with the help of experts’ SSC MTS Last Minute Preparation Tips.
|Activity||SSC MTS Exam Date|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Date 2020||October 26, 2020 – November 13, 2020|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Date 2020||March 1, 2021|
SSC MTS Application Form Dates 2020
The candidates can start to fill the registration forms from June 02, 2020. More information regarding the SSC MTS Application Form is as follows:
- Candidates must be careful about the instructions before filling the Application Form.
- The candidates have to upload their scanned copy of the image and signature.
- Candidates are advised to fill their contact details correctly.
|SSC MTS Event||SSC MTS Dates|
|SSC MTS Application Form filling Date 2020||June 2, 2020|
|Notification for SSC MTS 2020||June 2, 2020|
|Last Date to fill SSC MTS Application Form 2020||July 15, 2020|
SSC MTS Last Date to Apply
The students have to pay a certain Exam Fee for SSC MTS Form. The complete details for the Exam fee are as follows:
- Firstly, the application fee for General and OBC Male Candidates is Rs.100/-.
- The candidates of Reserved Category and Female Candidates do not have to pay any fee.
- Secondly, the students can pay in both online and offline mode.
- The Last date to pay the fee is July 15, 2020.
|Online Fee Payment for SSC MTS Application Form 2020||June 2, 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Fee SSC MTS Online||July 15, 2020|
SSC MTS Admit Card Dates 2020
The SSC MTS Paper I and Paper II are scheduled in the month of October 2020 and March 2021 respectively. The detailed SSC MTS Exam date are mentioned in the following table:
- The candidates will not get their Admit card by postal courier.
- The students have to download their Admit Cards from the official website of SSC
- Without having the SSC MTS Admit Card, candidates cannot sit in the exam
- The candidates’ Admit Card will have all the informative details on it
|SSC MTS Events||SSC MTS Dates|
|Issue of admit card for Paper I||October 1st Week 2020|
|Issue of admit card for Paper II||February 2021|
SSC MTS Answer Key and Result Dates 2020
The answer key of MTS will be released after completion of the First Part of the exam.
- Candidates have to download SSC MTS answer key online by entering a user ID and password/DOB.
- The answer key will contain the correct answers to questions asked in the exam.
- Students can challenge the answer key if any by paying Rs. 100 for per answer/ question.
SSC MTS Result 2020
- The SSC MTS Result 2020 will be announced for Paper I and II separately.
- The result will be available online in PDF format.
- On the basis of Paper I marks, candidates will be selected for Paper-II.
- The Paper-II is qualifying in nature, however, candidates have to secure the cutoff in these papers.
- The final result will be declared based on candidates’ performance in Paper I provided they qualify Paper-II.
|SSC MTS Events||SSC MTS Result Dates|
|SSC MTS answer key of Paper I||December 1st Week 2020|
|Declaration of SSC MTS result for Paper I||December Last Week 2020|
|Declaration of final SSC MTS result||May 2021|
SSC MTS FAQs 2020
Q. What is SSC MTS Full Form?What is the SSC MTS Exam Date for 2020?
A. SSC MTS Full Form is Staff Selection Commission, Multi Tasking Staff. The SSC recruits candidates for various vacancies like Ministries, Government Departments, different offices in different states, etc.The SSC MTS Exam Date is 26th October 2020 to 13th November 2020 for Tier 1and March 2021 for Tier 2 Exam
Q. How can I apply for SSC MTS Exam 2020?
A. Applying for MTS is simple. Visit the official website and check if the registrations are open. If they are, one can easily find the registration form. Fill it and apply for the post.
Q. What is the work of SSC MTS?
A. A work of SSC MTS is very responsible. They have to follow some rules and duties that will be assigned to them. The person at the job has to maintain the records/files. They also have to make sure the cleanliness is maintained. Different posts have different duties.
Q.Who will release the SSC MTS Exam Date 2020?
A. The SSC MTS Exam Date will be released by the Staff Selection Commission
Q. What is the in-hand salary for SSC MTS ?
A. The SSC MTS In Hand Salary 2020 is between Rs.18,000 – 22,000 /month (approx). The salary could vary based on location, allowances, etc.The Designations are as follows-Operator, Peon, Chowkidar, Junior Operator, Gardener, Gatekeeper, etc. Multi-Tasking Staff is a general central service group ‘C’ non-gazetted, a non-ministerial post which falls under Pay band-1 (Rs.5200 – 20200) + Grade Pay Rs.1800.Go through the SSC MTS Salary for more details.
It must be noted that in order to clear the SSC MTS Exam,the candidates should do a thorough preparation with the right strategies and also solve SSC MTS Mock as much as possible. It will increase their chances of scoring high in the exam. Moreover, candidates should make sure to be updated with the daily current affairs as it will help in cracking all kinds of competitive exams.
Share your thoughts/queries here!