SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019 | Check Age Limit, Qualification
- SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019
The SSC Multi-tasking Exam is a competitive exam. The officials have set certain Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS which all candidates are required to satisfy. Otherwise, they cannot appear in the exam
Latest: The Last Date to Apply For SSC MTS is 29th May 2019. Apply Now!
- The students who are applying for the exam must be in the age limit of 18-25 years
- Secondly, all candidates must ensure they have their Class 10 certificate
- The students who are still in 10thStandard and passing the exam on 1st January 2019 can also apply if they show the valid proof in document
- Any candidate who belongs to SC/ST/OBC etc. category must submit their category certificate
- The candidates are also required to present official SC/ ST/ OBC/ disability certificate from the govt. the authority issued on or before the prescribed date
- It is to be strictly known by the aspirants that they cannot apply for the exam if they do not meet the eligibility criteria for SSC MTS, click here to know more
- The students who are not eligible will not get their SSC MTS Admit Card
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online/ Offline|
|Minimum Eligibility||Matriculation Pass|
|Medium of Examination||Hindi/English|
|Expected Registration||70 lakhs|
|Number of Seats||10000+ seats (expected)|
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019
The student’s age-limit and education qualification will be minutely checked after they submit their application forms. In case, any candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria of SSC MTS 2019, their application forms will be canceled
In the article below, we will discuss various SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria such as
Applicants are supposed to satisfy the eligibility criteria as settled by the officials of SSC to register for SSC MTS 2019
The applications can find the detailed eligibility criteria to apply for SSC MTS 2018 given below:
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019 Age Limit
The students are meant to meet the SSC MTS Age Criteria to register for SSC MTS. The students must be in the age limit of 18-25 years as on 1st January 2019.
The Age-Relaxation is as follows:
|CODE||CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION||CODE||CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION|
|1||SC/ST||5 years||26||Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially who are separated but not remarried (SC/ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|2||OBC||3 years||27||Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities (General )||3 years|
|3||PH (Physically Handicapped)||10 years||28||Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities (OBC)||6 (3+3) years|
|4||PH + OBC (Other Backward Classes)||13 years||29||Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities (SC/ST)||8 (3+5) years|
|5||PH + SC / ST (Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)||15 years||33||Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (General )||Up to 45 years of age|
|9||Ex-servicemen (general)||3 years||34||Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (OBC)||Up to 48 years of age|
|10||Ex-servicemen (OBC)||6 years (3+3)||35||Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (SC/ST)||Up to 50 years of age|
|11||Ex-servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years (3+5)||36||Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (General )||3 years|
|21||Candidates who are domiciled of Jammu & Kashmir (Unreserved/General)||5 years||37||Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (OBC)||3 years|
|22||Candidates who are domiciled of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC)||8 years||38||Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (SC/ST)||3 years|
|23||Candidates who are domiciled of Jammu & Kashmir (SC/ST)||10 years||15||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General) who have rendered not less than three years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Up to 40 years of age|
|24||Widows /Divorced Women /Women who are judicially separated but not remarried (Unreserved/General )||Up to 35 years of age||17||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC) who have rendered not less than three years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Up to 43 years of age|
|25||Widows /Divorced Women /Women judicially who are separated but not remarried (OBC)||Up to 38 years of age||19||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC / ST) who have rendered not less than three years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||Up to 45 years of age|
For the detailed information regarding the age-relaxation, the students can always refer to the official notification
Educational Qualification SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019
- It is compulsory for the students to have an official Class 10 certificate
- The students who are still pursuing their 10th Standard and passing the exam on 1st January 2019 can also apply if they show the valid proof in documents
The process of Certification and Format of Certificates
- Candidates seeking age-relaxation or reservation under various categories need to submit the relevant certificates.
- Applicants also need to submit requisite SC/ ST/ OBC/ disability certificate from the govt. the authority issued on or before the prescribed date. Certificates must be submitted in the required format whenever such certificates are sought by the regional/ sub-regional office.
- If there is any failure in producing required certificates, their claim will not be entertained. The formats for those certificates are already being annexed.
- Candidates must remain careful while getting the required certificates in the prescribed format. If the documents are found to be in any other format, they will not be accepted. OBC certificates for the status of the creamy layer issued between 24th November 2012 to 20th May 2019 will only be accepted.
Nationality – SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019
In order to apply for SSC MTS, the candidate must be:
- A citizen of India.
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal.
- A Tibetan refugee who came here before 1st January 1962 with an intention to settle here permanently.
- A person of Indian origin, who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or other East African Countries.
Candidate must have the certificate of eligibility issued by Government of India (If the candidate belongs to a country other than India i.e. Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, Pakistan, Burma, etc..)
The certificate issued by the Govt. of India proving the claim will allow the candidate to sit for the SSC MTS Examination.
SSC MTS State Codes
In the table below, we have mentioned the state codes for various states along with vacancies for various categories;
|State||STATE CODE||GEN||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL VACANCIES|
|Himachal Pradesh HP||D||47||31||6||6||90|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||5||332||97||77||15||521|
Share your thoughts/queries here!