SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2020 | Check Age Limit, Qualification
As Staff Selection Commission is going to release the SSC MTS Notification soon, all the interested candidates should check their eligibility and be ready to fill-up the form as soon as it releases. Hence, go through the complete article to know the detailed SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2020-the age criteria, the required educational qualification, nationality and more.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2020
The SSC Multitasking Exam is a competitive exam. The officials have set certain Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS which all candidates are required to satisfy. Otherwise, they cannot fill the SSC MTS Application Form.
- The Age Criteria set for the candidates is 18-25 years
- Class 10th Certificate is an important document required for the candidates
- Interested candidates should go through the SSC MTS Vacancy 2020 for more information
- The students who are still in 10thStandard and passing the exam on 1st January 2020 can also apply if they show the valid proof in document
- Category Certificate is a must for the SC, ST, OBC Candidates
- The candidates are also required to present an official SC/ ST/ OBC/ disability certificate from the govt. the authority issued on or before the prescribed date
- Eligible candidates should fill up the SSC MTS Application Form 2020 as soon as it is released on the official website
SSC MTS 2020 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of exam||Online/ Offline|
|Minimum Eligibility||Matriculation Pass|
|Medium of Examination||Hindi/English|
|Expected Registration||70 lakhs|
|Number of Seats||10000+ seats (expected)|
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2020 Details
The student’s age-limit and education qualification will be minutely checked after they submit their application forms. In case, any candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria of SSC MTS 2020, their application forms will be canceled In the article below, we will discuss various SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria such as Applicants are supposed to satisfy the eligibility criteria as settled by the officials of SSC to register for SSC MTS 2020 The applications can find the detailed eligibility criteria to apply for SSC MTS 2018 given below:
SSC MTS Age Eligibility 2020
As per the SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2020, the students are meant to meet the Age Criteria to register for SSC MTS Exam. The students must be in the age limit of 18-25 years as on 1st January 2020. The Age-Relaxation is as follows:
|CODE||CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION||CODE||CATEGORY||AGE RELAXATION|
|1||SC/ST||5 years||26||Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially who are separated but not remarried (SC/ST)||Up to 40 years of age|
|2||OBC||3 years||27||Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities (General )||3 years|
|3||PH (Physically Handicapped)||10 years||28||Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities (OBC)||6 (3+3) years|
|4||PH + OBC (Other Backward Classes)||13 years||29||Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities (SC/ST)||8 (3+5) years|
|5||PH + SC / ST (Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe)||15 years||33||Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (General )||Up to 45 years of age|
|9||Ex-servicemen (general)||3 years||34||Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (OBC)||Up to 48 years of age|
|10||Ex-servicemen (OBC)||6 years (3+3)||35||Service Clerks in the last year of their color service in the Armed Forces (SC/ST)||Up to 50 years of age|
|11||Ex-servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years (3+5)||36||Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (General )||3 years|
|21||Candidates who are domiciled of Jammu & Kashmir (Unreserved/General)||5 years||37||Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (OBC)||3 years|
|22||Candidates who are domiciled of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC)||8 years||38||Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (SC/ST)||3 years|
|23||Candidates who are domiciled of Jammu & Kashmir (SC/ST)||10 years||15||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General) who have rendered not less than three years regular and continuous service as on crucial dates.||Up to 40 years of age|
|24||Widows /Divorced Women /Women who are judicially separated but not remarried (Unreserved/General )||Up to 35 years of age||17||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC) who have rendered not less than three years regular and continuous service as on crucial dates.||Up to 43 years of age|
|25||Widows /Divorced Women /Women judicially who are separated but not remarried (OBC)||Up to 38 years of age||19||Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC / ST) who have rendered not less than three years regular and continuous service as on crucial dates.||Up to 45 years of age|
For the detailed information regarding the age-relaxation, the students can always refer to the official notification
SSC MTS Educational Criteria 2020
As per the SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2020, it is compulsory for the students to have an official Class 10 certificate. The students who are still pursuing their 10th Standard and passing the exam on 1st January 2020 can also apply if they show the valid proof in documents
The process of Certification and Format of Certificates
- Candidates seeking age-relaxation or reservation under various categories need to submit the relevant certificates.
- Applicants also need to submit a requisite SC/ ST/ OBC/ disability certificate from the govt. the authority issued on or before the prescribed date. Certificates must be submitted in the required format whenever such certificates are sought by the regional/ sub-regional office.
- If there is any failure in producing required certificates, their claim will not be entertained. The formats for those certificates are already being annexed.
- Candidates must remain careful while getting the required certificates in the prescribed format. If the documents are found to be in any other format, they will not be accepted. OBC certificates for the status of the creamy layer issued between 24th November 2012 to 20th May 2020 will only be accepted.
SSC MTS Nationality 2020
In order to apply for SSC MTS, the candidate must be:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Bhutan or Nepal
- A Tibetan refugee who came here before 1st January 1962 with an intention to settle here permanently
- A person of Indian origin, who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or other East African Countries
Candidate must have the certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India as per the SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria(If the candidate belongs to a country other than India i.e. Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet, Pakistan, Burma, etc.). The certificate issued by the Govt. of India proving the claim will allow the candidate to sit for the SSC MTS Examination.
SSC MTS State Codes
Candidates should start solving SSC MTS Mock Test Series as soon as possible to increase their efficiency and speed on the day of the exam.In the table below, we have mentioned the state codes for various states along with vacancies for various categories-
|State||STATE CODE||GEN||OBC||SC||ST||TOTAL VACANCIES|
|Himachal Pradesh HP||D||47||31||6||6||90|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||5||332||97||77||15||521|
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria FAQs
1.What is the SSC MTS Age Criteria 2020?
Ans-The Age Criteria set for the candidates is 18-25 years. There is Age Relaxation for various categories.
2. What SSC MTS Educational Qualification is required as per the SSC MTS 2020 Eligibility Criteria?
Ans-The candidates should have a Class 10th Certificate as per the SSC MTS 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
3. Can Foreign National Apply for the SSC MTS Exam?
Ans-Yes, there are specific Nationality Criteria for the candidates, if they fulfill the criteria they can apply for the posts. Subjects of Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Burma, SriLanka, East African Countries who fulfill the criteria can apply.
4. What SSC MTS Nationality Criteria should the candidates have in order to apply for the exam?
Ans-As per SSC MTS Nationality Criteria 2020, the candidate should be-
|A citizen of India|
|A subject of Bhutan or Nepal|
|A Tibetan refugee who came here before 1st January 1962 with an intention to settle here permanently|
|A person of Indian origin, who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or other East African Countries|
5. Candidates who are appearing for Standard 10th Exam, can they apply for the SSC MTS Exam?
Ans- Candidates still pursuing their 10th Standard and passing the exam on 1st January 2020 can also apply if they show the valid proof in documents.
Share your thoughts/queries here!