SSC MTS 2020 Apply Online:Check for Direct Link Here
- SSC MTS 2020 Apply Online
- SSC MTS Highlights
- SSC MTS Application Dates 2020
- How to Fill SSC MTS Application Form 2020?
- SSC MTS Application Form 2020 (Offline Mode)
- SSC MTS 2020 Apply Online -PreRequisites
- SSC MTS 2020 Apply Online: Important Instructions for Photo and Signature Upload
- SSC MTS Application Form Status
- SSC MTS Application Form Correction
- SSC MTS Education Qualification Code
- SSC MTS Language Codes for Paper 2
- SSC MTS Name of States/ UTs & Code
- SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2020
- SSC MTS 2020 Apply Online FAQs
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to release the SSC MTS Application Form 2020 soon. Hence, all the interested candidates should go through this article and be ready to apply for the posts. Eligible candidates should read the complete article to get the direct SSC MTS Apply Online Link, know how to apply, how to correct forms and more.
- All the interested candidates should check the SSC MTS Eligibility 2020 to know whether they are eligible or not
- Candidates can check the SSC MTS Application Status later whenever required
- There is no fee for the Reserved Category/Female Candidates
- As per the SSC MTS Exam Pattern, Paper 1 will be conducted in online mode and Paper 2 will be conducted in an offline mode
SSC MTS 2020 Apply Online
The SSC MTS Registration Form can be filled up through any modes-Offline or Online. Go through the article to know both the processes. Moreover, the candidates should start their preparation as soon as possible and solve as many as SSC MTS Mock Test 2020 as possible.
SSC MTS Highlights
Check for the SSC MTS 2020 highlights from the table below-
|Exam Conducting Body
|Staff Selection Commission
|Both Online and Offline
|Number of Papers
|Paper 1 and Paper 2
|Candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognized board.
SSC MTS Application Dates 2020
As per the SSC MTS Notification, the following are the important dates regarding the SSC MTS 2020 Application-
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process
|Last date for making online fee payment:
|Last date for generation of offline Challan:
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):
How to Fill SSC MTS Application Form 2020?
Here we are informing or step by step guide you how students need to fill complete SSC MTS 2020 Apply Online procedure. Students need to check the below-given steps though they can easily process their application form successfully.
Steps to fill up the SSC MTS Registration Form 2020 are as follows-
Step 1: Online Registration
Candidates are advised to fill their contact details correctly. Also, only one application from each region will be accepted by a candidate.
- Visit the Official Website of SSC- ssc.nic.in
- Click on the ‘apply now’ button on the top of the screen
- A new registration window will appear in front of your computer screen
- Fill the details such as Name, Father’s Name, Phone Number, E-mail ID
- Click on ‘Submit’ to submit the details
- You will get the Registration Number on your screen which you will be needed to further log in to fill up the application form
Step 2: Form Filling
After the first step, you are required to fill up the detailed information that you are asked for. Check the following table to know the basics details that you need to fill when you fill the SSC MTS Application Form 2020-
|Application Form Details
|Category, Religion, Nationality, Disability Information
|Candidates Name, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, etc.
|Correspondence Address, Permanent Address with Pin code and State
|Details of class 10th (subject, type of degree, marks obtained and year of passing)
Step 3: Upload Photo & Signature
Upload the Photo & Signature in the form in the specified format. It is a must that you follow the guidelines given below in the table while uploading photo and signature in the form.
- Click on the button called ‘Upload’.
- Select the scanned photo from the gallery of the desktop
- Click on the ‘ok’ button.
- The photo/Signature will be uploaded
- Submit the details
Step 4: SSC MTS Application Fee
Lastly, pay the application fee of the SSC MTS Application Form:
- Candidates can pay the application fee via Online Mode (Netbanking) or Offline Mode (E-challan).
- After submitting application fee candidates must need to take the print out of fee transactions as well of the application form. for future reference.
SSC MTS Application Form 2020 (Offline Mode)
Candidates have to follow a similar process of the offline application form as the online mode.
- Log onto the official website of SSC MTS.
- Click on the ANNEXURE I (paper mode) from the page.
- The application should be submitted to the regional/sub-regional office of the commission.
- The students must make the payment the application fee by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFS).
- CRFS stamps are available at all the departmental post offices of the country. CRFS must be canceled in a way that the impression must partially overflow the SSC MTS form.
- The application fee will remain the same that is INR 100 and the reserved categories and females do not have to pay.
- Submit the details.
SSC MTS 2020 Apply Online -PreRequisites
The candidates require certain documents during the process of SSC MTS Application Form filling. The students can check out the following documents which they need:
- Aadhaar card of the candidate
- The official certificates of 10th
- SC/ST certificate if the candidate does not belong to General category
- OBC community certificate if the candidate belongs to OBC category
- Also, PWD certificates if the candidate is physically disabled
- Moreover, the candidate must keep the receipt of payment
- If the candidate belongs to J&K, they must have the J&K domicile certificate
- The candidates who are ex-servicemen, they require an original discharge certificate
SSC MTS 2020 Apply Online: Important Instructions for Photo and Signature Upload
The candidates must take care of the following instructions when they are uploading the photo and signature in the SSC MTS 2020 Application Form:
- The scanned copies of photo and signature must be having a white/light-colored background
- The face of the candidate should be visible in the photo
- Moreover, the image size of the scanned picture must be between 100×120 pixels
- Also, the signature scanned image should be in between 140×60 pixels
- The photo of the candidate must be taken on or after 1st January 2020
- The image must look professional and clear
- The signature should not be in different styles.
- If the signature is not in a similar pattern on all the official papers, then the officials of SSC will cancel the application form
- The signature of the candidate must be in a flow of running hand and it should not be in block letters
- Furthermore, candidates must make sure that their scanned images are in JPEG Format
SSC MTS Application Form Status
Many times, the candidates do want to check the status of the SSC MTS Application Form. There could be several reasons for that. Some of those reasons would be that the candidate needs to confirm if their payment process has been completed or not or if the Application Form is accepted Whenever any similar situation is there, the aspirants can follow the steps given below to check the SSC MTS Application Form Status:
- First of all, students must visit the SSC Official Website
- Secondly, the students will look for the button called ‘Application Form Status’
- Then, click on it
- Now, there will be a new page displayed on the screen
- Now, students will fill their Registration Number and Password
- Click on Submit
- Now, a new page will appear, again
- The new page will display the entire Status of the candidate’s SSC MTS Application Form
SSC MTS Application Form Correction
It is to be strictly told to all the students that the E-mail ID, Phone Number, and Name cannot be modified in the SSC MTS 2020 Apply Online Form.If a student wants to make any other changes in the SSC CHSL Application Form, they have to pay a certain charge. Any student who is trying to make edits in their category in the form, they have to pay Rs.100-150/-.If any aspirant is changing the Gender details in the form, they have to pay Rs.200-250/-.
The students must follow the steps given below for any kind of SSC MTS Application Corrections–
- Firstly, candidates should visit the SSC official website
- Secondly, the students will now search for the SSC MTS Application link
- Now, click on that link
- Now, a new page will appear on the screen
- The students will now click on ‘Modify Application Form’
- Now, on this new page, enter the Registration Number & Password (D.O.B)
- Now, the students will be taken to the page for the Modification Fee
- After paying the modification fee, aspirants will, once again, enter the Registration Details
- Now, students can go ahead and make the modifications
- Then, click on Save and then Submit
- Now, students will take the Print out of the SSC MTS Application Form
SSC MTS Education Qualification Code
The students are supposed to enter their education qualification code while filling up the SSC MTS Application Form 2020. The candidates can check the codes for different qualification as follows:
|Graduation Issued by the Armed Forces (Indian Army, Air Force, Navy)
|AMIE (Part A & Part B)
|M. Sc. (Engg.)
SSC MTS Language Codes for Paper 2
The students have to choose the language for Paper 2 of SSC MTS while filling up the SSC MTS Application Form 2020. The students have to enter the code for the same. The following table has the SSC MTS Language Codes for Paper 2:
SSC MTS Name of States/ UTs & Code
SSC MTS Name of States/ UTs & code for giving preference by the candidates is in the following table:
|Jammu & Kashmir
|A & N Island
|Daman, Diu & Goa
|Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli
|Puducherry & Tamil Nadu
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2020
Here we have listed eligibility criteria for SSC MTS 2020. Candidates who will not fulfill this given eligibility criterion cannot apply for the SSC MTS Examination. So it is advised to all the students before going to fill form go through with the official notification where each and every detail listed.
- The student’s age must be between the limit of 18-25 years
- The candidates must be an Indian Citizen
- The students must be 10th pass
- Tibetan refugees who had shifted to India on a permanent basis before January 1, 1962, are eligible
SSC MTS 2020 Apply Online FAQs
1. When will the SSC MTS 2020 Application Form be released?
Ans-The SSC MTS 2020 Application Form will be released in the month of April 2020
2. Is there any specification for photo/signature upload in SSC MTS Apply Online Form 2020?
Ans-Yes there are specifications for the upload of photo and signature. Go through the article above to know the specifications in detail.
3. What is the SSC MTS Application Fees for 2020?
Ans-The Application Fee for the General/OBC Category is Rs. 100 and for the SC/ST/PH/Female Categories is Nil.
4. Can we check our SSC MTS Registration Form Status after fill-up?
Ans- Yes we can check the SSC MTS Application Status after the successful fill up of the form. Go through the article above to know the detailed procedure to check the status.
5. Can we correct the SSC MTS 2020 Apply Form after the submission?
Ans- Yes we can make corrections in the online form and the only exceptions are Name, Email and Mobile Number.
Share your thoughts/queries here!