SSC MTS Application Form 2019: Apply Online Till 29th May
- Important SSC MTS Updates
- SSC MTS Online Application Form 2019
- SSC MTS Application Dates 2019
- SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019
- SSC MTS Age Criteria
- How to Fill SSC MTS Application Form 2019?
- SSC MTS Application Form 2019 Requirements
- Documents Required – SSC MTS Application Form 2019
- Important Instructions for SSC MTS Application Form 2019 (Photo and Signature Upload)
- SSC MTS Application Form Status
- How To Make Edit the SSC MTS Application Form?
- SSC MTS Application Form Correction
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- SSC MTS Education Qualification Code
- SSC MTS Language Codes for Paper 2
- SSC MTS Name of States/ UTs & Code
SSC MTS Application Form process had started from April 22, 2019, and continued till May 29, 2019. The window for online registration has been closed now. The SSC MTS Application Status Links are active now!
Important SSC MTS Updates
- The SSC MTS Admit Card has been out on July 18, 2019.
- The SSC MTS Paper 1 is going to take place from August 02 – August 28, 2019
Check SSC MTS Application Status Now!
SSC MTS Online Application Form 2019
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Applying Mode||Both Online and Offline|
|Number of Papers||Paper 1 and Paper 2|
|Eligibility criteria||Candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognized board.|
SSC MTS Application Dates 2019
Candidates can check the complete exam schedule from the below-given table:
|SSC MTS Online Registration Process||April 22, 2019-May 29, 2019|
|Last date for making online fee payment:||May 31, 2019(up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan:||May 31, 2019(up to 5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):||June 01, 2019|
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria 2019
Here we have listed eligibility criteria for SSC MTS 2019. Candidates who will not fulfill this given eligibility criterion cannot apply for the SSC MTS Examination. So it is advised to all the students before going to fill form go through with the official notification where each and every detail listed.
- The student’s age must be between the limit of 18-25 years.
- The candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- The students must be 10th pass.
- Tibetan refugee who had shifted to India on a permanent basis before January 1, 1962, are eligible.
SSC MTS Age Criteria
A candidate whose age falls between 18 to 25 can fill the application form (For General Category). Here we have listed age limit criteria for various reserved categories:
|Category||Max. Age Limit|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(GEN)||30 years|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(OBC)||33 years|
|Domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir(SC/ST)||35 years|
How to Fill SSC MTS Application Form 2019?
Here we are informing or step by step guide you how students need to fill complete SSC MTS Application form. Students need to check the below-given steps though they can easily process their application form successfully. Check the following table to know the basics about the application form of SSC MTS:
|Application Form Details||Description|
|Basic Information||Category, Religion, Nationality, Disability Information|
|Personal Information||Candidates Name, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, etc.|
|Communication Details||Correspondence Address, Permanent Address with Pin code and State|
|Educational Qualification||Details of class 10th (subject, type of degree, marks obtained and year of passing)|
Step 1: Online Registration
- Candidates need to visit the Official Website.
- Click on the apply now button.
- A new registration window will appear in front of your computer screen.
- Candidates need to fill the details like Name, Father’s Name, Phone Number, E-mail ID
- Submit the details
Note: Candidates are advised to fill their contact details correctly because this is where candidates will be getting all the updates. Also, only one application from each region will be accepted by a candidate
Step 2: Form Filling
After completing the first steps, candidates need to fill the second part of the application form where candidates need to fill basic: information
- Name and code of the state/Union Territory
- Personal Information
- Education qualification
- Work experience
- Residential address, name, and signature of the candidate
Step 3: Upload Photo & Signature
In this step, candidates will upload the Photo & Signature in the form. The candidates must follow the guidelines given below in the table during the time of uploading photo and signature in the form.
|Scanned Photograph||8-bit||100×120 pixels||JPG format|
|Scanned Signature||8-bit||140×60 pixels||JPG format|
- Candidates will click on the button called ‘Upload’.
- Select the scanned photo from the gallery of the desktop.
- Click ok.
- The photo will be uploaded.
- Submit the details.
Step 4: SSC MTS Application Fee
In these steps, Candidates need to pay the application fee of the SSC MTS Application Form:
- Candidates can pay the application fee via Online Mode (Netbanking) or Offline Mode (E-challan).
- After submitting application fee candidates must need to take the print out of fee transactions as well of the application form. for future reference.
Offline Application Mode for SSC MTS Online Application 2019
Candidates have to follow a similar process of the offline application form as the online mode.
- Log onto the official website of SSC MTS.
- Click on the ANNEXURE I (paper mode) from the page.
- The application should be submitted to the regional/sub-regional office of the commission.
- The students must make the payment the application fee by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamp (CRFS).
- CRFS stamps are available at all the departmental post offices of the country. CRFS must be canceled in a way that the impression must partially overflow the SSC MTS form.
- The application fee will remain the same that is INR 100 and the reserved categories and females do not have to pay.
- Submit the details.
SSC MTS Application Form 2019 Requirements
There are certain requirements to fill the Online Application Form for SSC MTS 2019. All the students should follow the guidelines given below while filling the form:
- All students must be eligible to apply to fill the SSC MTS 2019 Online Application Form
- The candidates who do not belong to General category must upload their community certificate
- Also, all candidates should have all scanned documents of their qualification
- Besides that, the candidates must upload their Aadhaar Card and 10th certificate
Documents Required – SSC MTS Application Form 2019
The candidates require some certain documents during the process of SSC MTS Application Form filling. The students can check out the following documents which they need:
- Aadhaar card of the candidate
- The official certificates of 10th
- SC/ST certificate if the candidate does not belong to General category
- OBC community certificate if the candidate belongs to OBC category
- Also, PWD certificates if the candidate is physically disabled
- Moreover, the candidate must keep the receipt of payment
- If the candidate belongs to J&K, they must have the J&K domicile certificate
- The candidates who are ex-servicemen, they require an original discharge certificate
Important Instructions for SSC MTS Application Form 2019 (Photo and Signature Upload)
The candidates must take care of the following instructions when they are uploading the photo and signature in the SSC MTS 2019 Application Form:
- The scanned copies of photo and signature must be having a white/light colored background
- The face of the candidate should be visible in the photo
- Moreover, the image size of the scanned picture must be between 100×120 pixels
- Also, the signature scanned image should be in between 140×60 pixels
- The photo of the candidate must be taken on or after 1st January 2019
- The image must look professional and clear
- The signature should not be in different styles.
- If the signature is not in a similar pattern on all the official papers, then the officials of SSC will cancel the application form
- The signature of the candidate must be in a flow of running hand and it should not be in block letters
- Furthermore, candidates must make sure that their scanned images are in JPEG Format
SSC MTS Application Form Status
Many times, the candidates do want to check the status of SSC MTS Application Form. There could be several reasons for that. Some of those reasons would be that the candidate needs to confirm if their payment process has been completed or not or if the Application Form is accepted
Whenever any similar situation is there, the aspirants can follow the steps given below to check the SSC MTS Application Form Status:
- First of all, students must visit the SSC Official Website
- Secondly, the students will look for the button called ‘Application Form Status’
- Then, click on it
- Now, there will be a new page displayed on the screen
- Now, students will fill their Registration Number and Password
- Click on Submit
- Now, a new page will appear, again
- The new page will display the entire Status of the candidate’s SSC MTS Application Form
How To Make Edit the SSC MTS Application Form?
SSC MTS Application Form Correction is very easy. The candidates must read the important details to Edit the SSC MTS Application Form:
It is to be strictly told to all the students that the E-mail ID, Phone Number, and Name cannot be modified in the SSC MTS Registration Form
- Firstly, it is advised to all the candidates that they must fill the SSC MTS Application Form correctly in the first place, without creating any possibilities of making changes late
- Secondly, the candidates must fill their Phone Number & E-mail ID correctly as SSC will be sending the updates on the registered contact details
- If a student wants to make any other changes in the SSC CHSL Application Form, they have to pay a certain charge
- Any student who is trying to make edits in their category in the form, they have to pay Rs.100-150/-
- If any aspirant is changing the Gender details in the form, they have to pay Rs.200-250/-
SSC MTS Application Form Correction
The students must follow the steps given as follows, to make any kind of form corrections in SSC MTS Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates should visit the SSC official website
- Secondly, the students will now search for the SSC MTS Application link
- Now, click on that link
- Now, a new page will appear on the screen
- The students will now click on ‘Modify Application Form’
- Now, on this new page, enter the Registration Number & Password (D.O.B)
- Now, the students will be taken to the page for the Modification Fee
- After paying the modification fee, aspirants will, once again, enter the Registration Details
- Now, students can go ahead and make the modifications
- Then, click on Save and then Submit
- Now, students will take the Print out of the SSC MTS Application Form
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
The students must follow the steps given as follows in order to download the Admit Card of SSC MTS 2019:
- Click on the region-wise links mentioned in the table above.
- After that, click on the Admit Card Link.
- Next, enter your Registration No. and Date of Birth.
- Finally, login and download the call letter.
- Save, download & take a printout for future reference.
SSC MTS Education Qualification Code
The students are supposed to enter their education qualification code in the SSC MTS Application Form 2019. The candidates can check the codes for different qualification as follows:
|Education Qualification||Code||Education Qualification||Code|
|Matriculation||1||Graduation Issued by the Armed Forces
(Indian Army, Air Force, Navy)
|Intermediate/Higher Secondary||2||B. Lib||20|
|B.Sc. (Hons.)||10||M. Sc.||27|
|B. Tech||14||M. Tech||31|
|AMIE (Part A & Part B)||15||M. Sc. (Engg.)||32|
SSC MTS Language Codes for Paper 2
The students have to choose the language for Paper 2 of SSC MTS. The students have to enter the code for the same. The following table has the SSC MTS Language Codes for Paper 2:
SSC MTS Name of States/ UTs & Code
SSC MTS Name of States/ UTs & code for giving preference by the candidates is in the following table:
|Jammu & Kashmir||B|
|A & N Island||N|
|Daman, Diu & Goa||Z|
|Gujarat, Dadra & Nagar Haveli||1|
|Puducherry & Tamil Nadu||5|
Share your thoughts/queries here!