SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- SSC MTS 2019 Download Link (Region-wise)
- SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 Date
- How to Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2019?
- SSC MTS Application Status 2019
- Details mentioned on SSC MTS Hall Ticket 2019
- Documents to be carried with SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- Discrepancies in SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- SSC MTS Exam Centers
- SSC MTS Exam Day Instructions
The Staff Selection Commission has activated the SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 download link for all regions. Candidates who chose their exam center in various cities included in these regions can only download their respective admit card from the official link given below.
- SSC MTS Hall Ticket can be downloaded until August 02, 2019.
- For all the candidates who have an accepted application as per the SSC MTS Application Status will be able to download the hall ticket.
- Candidates must note that making multiple downloads of the admit card is not applicable.
- The candidates who have mentioned their SSC MTS Exam Centers shall receive their admit card soon on the official links given below.
- In case, any candidate tries to download duplicate admit card for the exam, SSC shall block them from downloading it any further.
- The computer-based online exam for MTS recruitment is scheduled for the first week of August 2019. Check SSC MTS Exam Dates
- The exam for Tier 1 has 4 main sections namely Intelligence Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, English Language and General Knowledge.
SSC MTS 2019 Download Link (Region-wise)
|SSC Region||Direct Links|
|Central Region (CR)||SSC MTS CR Admit Card|
|Eastern Region (ER)||SSC MTS ER Admit Card|
|Karnataka Region (KKR)||SSC MTS KKR Admit Card|
|Southern Region (SR)||SSC MTS SR Admit Card|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||SSC MTS NER Admit Card|
|Western Region (WR)||SSC MTS WR Admit Card|
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||SSC MTS MP Region Admit Card|
|Northern Region (NR)||SSC MTS NR Admit Card|
|North Western Region (NWR)||SSC MTS North West Region Admit Card|
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 Date
SSC MTS Exam Admit Card has been released for all the regions. The download links are active now. Given below are the important exam dates 2019:
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Admit Card for Central Region (CR), North Region (NR) and Western region (WR) was released on||July 18, 2019 (released)|
|Madhya Pradesh, Southern Region & North Eastern Region Admit Card Release Date||July 24, 2019|
|Multi-Tasking Staf Tier 1 exam is scheduled for||August 02-August 22, 2019|
How to Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2019?
The direct download link for SSC MTS Admit Card is now active for all the regions. The candidates require their registration number, roll number, and password to log in and download the admit card.
Candidates are advised to download one copy but print multiple copies of the SSC MTS Hall Ticket to avoid any discrepancies in the later stages of the exam.
Admit Card is a mandatory document until the final stage of SSC MTS. Given below are the steps to download the admit card for SSC MTS:
- Visit the official website of SSC
- Click the direct link mentioning “STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR MULTI TASKING (NON-TECHNICAL) STAFF EXAMINATION 2019 TO BE HELD FROM 02/08/2019 TO 22/08/2019”
- Click Proceed Now on the redirected page.
- Enter your registration ID, Date of birth.
- Select your exam city and verify yourself as human by mentioning the answer to the question asked.
- Click Search to view your admit card and download the same.
For candidates who just know their roll number and have not received any Registration ID can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website and click the direct link.
- Enter your roll number, date birth, exam city and verify the human answer.
- Click on Search to view your admit card
- Download and print multiple copies
How to Download SSC MTS Admit Card without Roll Number and Registration ID?
Candidates who are unable to find their registration ID and roll number can download MTS Admit Card by following the steps below:
- Click the direct link to download admit card on the official website of SSC.
- Enter your name, father’s name (first four characters only) and date of birth.
- Select the exam city from the dropdown and verify yourself as human by answering the mentioned question.
- Click Search to view and download your admit card.
SSC MTS Application Status 2019
All candidates must make sure their application status is “Accepted” before they proceed to download their SSC MTS Admit Card.
SSC MTS Application Form Status link for all regions is active for all regions now. Log in using your registration details and check the status of your submitted application form.
Details mentioned on SSC MTS Hall Ticket 2019
- Your name
- Your selected zone
- Admit card/Registration/Roll number
- The post you have applied for
- Your date of birth
- Exam center
- Exam timing
- Your gender and category
- Your detailed address
- Father’s name
- Your photograph
- Important instructions
Documents to be carried with SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
The following documents shall be carried in the exam hall along with the SSC MTS hall ticket:
- Candidates should carry a valid Photo ID card, like Driving License, Aadhar Card, Voters ID Card, Passport.
- Copy of online application form
- 3 Passport size photographs.
Discrepancies in SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
In any case, a candidate finds any kind of error in their hall ticket, they shall immediately contact the officials and get it corrected right away. Any other issues regarding the admit card can also be discussed with the officials. The contact details are given as follows:
|Regional Centers||Address of Regional Center|
|Regional Director (ER)||Staff Selection Commission, Building number 1, Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020|
|Regional Director (NR)||Staff Selection Commission, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110504|
|Regional Director (NER)||Staff Selection Commission, HOUSEFED Complex, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781006|
|Regional Director (WR)||Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing of Pratishta Bhawan, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400020|
|Dy. Director (MPR)||Staff Selection, Commission, J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh – 492001|
|Dy. Director (NWR)||Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh – 160017|
|Regional Director (Southern Region)||Staff Selection Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK Sampath Building, DPI Campus, College Road, CHENNAI – 600 006, Phone: (044) 2827 5568|
|Regional Director (KKR)||Staff Selection Commission, First Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore – 560 034|
|Regional Director (CR)||Staff Selection Commission, Kendriya Sadan, 34-A, M.G. Marg, Civil Lines, Prayagraj – 211001|
SSC MTS Exam Centers
The SSC MTS Exam Centers states are mentioned in the following table:
|Andaman and Nicobar||Puducherry and Tamil Nadu|
|Sikkim||Daman and Diu and Goa|
|Karnataka||Gujarat and Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Uttarakhand||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Assam||Guwahati Tezpur Silchar|
SSC MTS Exam Day Instructions
Read the instructions below in order to follow on the exam day in the hall:
- No candidate will be permitted inside the exam hall without their respective SSC MTS Admit Card
- Phones, any kind of electronic gadgets are restricted in the exam hall
- Items like calculator, paper chits, phones, etc. are not allowed in the hall
- Reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes prior to the reporting time given in the hall ticket
- No request to change the exam center will be considered.
- Make sure the candidates have their Official MTS admit card, id proof and photo to the exam hall
- Candidates who create any kind of nuisance in the exam hall might face negative consequences
Share your thoughts/queries here!